Penalty count to date

One thing that I have noticed over the years is that Celtic tend to be awarded penalties after the outcome of the game is already sorted. We could be 3-0 up with 20 minutes to go and the odd soft penalty will come our way. Balancing up the numbers come the end of the season and all that.

After his show at the weekend they won't have to try to hard to get pens with him in charge,sad when you think of it , if you can't play fair don't play at all still sevco need all the help they can get so quite happy to have a cheat in black.

Cheating is in their DNA and now they actually see what they want to see and they certainly want to see sevco have every advantage. I can't remember a time when it wasn't like this and don't foresee it ever changing. More's the pity, but we shall overcome.

One thing that I have noticed over the years is that Celtic tend to be awarded penalties after the outcome of the game is already sorted. We could be 3-0 up with 20 minutes to go and the odd soft penalty will come our way. Balancing up the numbers come the end of the season and all that.
Bang on, I can't remember a penalty which has been significant on the result of the game ,well off hand. Would need the help of google!!!

Nutshell moment. The cheating bastards will give us penalties when we don’t need them. But, fast forward to stonewallers in tight games? Honest mistake central.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back