Penalty lottery time.

I'm going with 2 penalties awarded and 3 dives ignored despite the 48.000 crowd appealing for them... This will be their wee get out later, when the rest of the world tell them both pens were shocking decisions... Big Joe will save them both, infact he will save the second one twice as it will be retaken due to a new rule that no one has ever heard of..

The first award in 16mins, the second and third in the 90th min 😱😱😱

That's why I put "1st".
In the highly unlikely event we get wan I'd like to see Kuhn take it, I fancy him to score our first anyway.
Aye just noticed that! 🤣🤣🤣.. Nae chance we'll get a pen even if Oddbod dived Full length on the line they'd say he slipped!! 🤬🤬🤬.. Hoping Kuhn RIPS Baraprik tae Fukin SHREDS the way Abada used tae! Ad RIP TavPen tae Fukin SHREDS & av no kicked a baw in 20 yrs!! 🤣🤣🤣

I think they'll get their first Tavpen early on. 7 minutes for the "offence" but it may take Brother Walsh another 3 or 4 minutes of desperately searching before he can suggest an infringement to highlight to Beaton.

Just remember that Keevins wants us all to feel really sorry for John Beaton as he is the real victim in the bizarre decision to have him MIBeree this match as a feck you powerplay by the SFA against us. Maybe if Breaton wasn't such a biased arsehole who blatantly bends the rules to suit the club he supports then he might not be in this position.

I'm going with 2 penalties awarded and 3 dives ignored despite the 48.000 crowd appealing for them... This will be their wee get out later, when the rest of the world tell them both pens were shocking decisions... Big Joe will save them both, infact he will save the second one twice as it will be retaken due to a new rule that no one has ever heard of..

The first award in 16mins, the second and third in the 90th min 😱😱😱
The imaginary rule will be moving as Tavpen does his wee "climbing the stairs, cha cha slide" run up.

No penalty getting giving on Sunday for either team??but hunz will get free kick after free kick round the edge of our box??hopefully they’re all tuned in and don’t dangle legs for this durty rotten hun bastard!!!the opportunity to give one…allegedly!!
First, I'm not a gambling man so don't know. But I wonder what the odds are of no penalties in this game?

They will get a penalty when they need one. Our central defenders will be booked for their first fouls but The Sevvies won’t get booked until 80+ mins. Celtic players will get booked for pulling someone back but The Sevvies won’t get booked for the same offence.
I said after the game against The Diet Huns that Beaton was a cert to get this game. He made two massive “mistakes” in a crucial game so he was punished by getting to ref, what the media are calling, the biggest Derby in years.
Kyogo will be the difference. He has a taste for goals v them.

Back