Penalty lottery time.

By my reckoning, sevco have been awarded 18 Tavpens domestically in the 30 Scottish league & cup matches they've played since Clementine joined them.

Another interesting statistic to note is that Tavernier has not been the main penalty taker for a large part of his time at Ibrokes. There have been well over 40 penalties taken by other sevco players during his time with the goat molesters:
  • Waghorn 17
  • Halliday 7
  • Barasic 4
  • Roofe 4
  • Dorrans 2
  • Morelos 2
  • Dressers 2
  • Candieas1
  • Windass 1
  • Defoe 1
  • Hagi 1
  • Arsefield 1
  • Itten 1
The guy would have been challenging Messi and Ronaldo for the golden boot if he had been allowed to take their Tavpens the whole time.

U'll like this Wan Troops.. I'm a very very good 🎱🎱 player but u don't need tae be in 🇹🇭🇹🇭 coz it's free!! Anyway cut a long story short & mind am 6 ft 7 this Fukin 🤡🤡 after I beat him surrounded by 5 pals ( am on my own tho well known) said I bet ur a Celtic Fan coz u STINK! Mashed the Cunts UGLY HUN FACE tae a PULP.. FUKIN SQUEELIN LIKE A WEE LASSIE!! 🤣🤣🤣.. Yes they're Fukin EVERYWHERE Folks.. Think I may still be Barred tho.. Hey Ho!! 🤣🤣

U'll like this Wan Troops.. I'm a very very good 🎱🎱 player but u don't need tae be in 🇹🇭🇹🇭 coz it's free!! Anyway cut a long story short & mind am 6 ft 7 this Fukin 🤡🤡 after I beat him surrounded by 5 pals ( am on my own tho well known) said I bet ur a Celtic Fan coz u STINK! Mashed the Cunts UGLY HUN FACE tae a PULP.. FUKIN SQUEELIN LIKE A WEE LASSIE!! 🤣🤣🤣.. Yes they're Fukin EVERYWHERE Folks.. Think I may still be Barred tho.. Hey Ho!! 🤣🤣
Just tae let u kno aw eez pals DISOWNED the Fukin ARSEHOLE & I had a ball wae them fur nxt 4 hrs!! Pretty sure they've aw DISOWNED her but they kno she's a Fukin ARSEHOLE!! Aw her m8 Huns declared League wiz over, said I cdn't give a Fuk Sonny but ur SPOT ON!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Could go looking fur the Pussy and I'd Fukin Find her but Na too smart fur that!!

The sevvies will want their guys to stamp their authority on this match nice and early to settle the nerves. They will also want plenty of goals to improve their goal difference so playing against 10 Buddies will help their cause immensely.

So I sully expect the sevco superstar, Nick Walsh, to step up to the plate today and rise to the challenge when his side really needs him.

I'm going 12 minutes for their 1st Tavpen, with a possible straight red card. There will also be a few early bookings to hamstring the Saints defensive players too.

Steve Robinson will be delighted tonight that his klub will have picked up 3 comfortable points, although his employers might not be so happy with the result!

Back