Peter "back of the bus" Lawwell - Merged

When did you learn proper English!!!! What the fuck is going on with you? Did you come on as a troll wid da mad scatman posts and now you've decided to phase it out and hope no one would notice?? Did you get your keyboard fixed?? I don't get it!!!

Even quoting yourself looking for more virtual approval pats on the back from an imagined mini gang, at the expense of another.
Wow (like a few here) what a wee man u r behind the selected nice veneer!

A Question 4 u? (one I hav no real interest in reading a reply of)

In real life!
Do you selektivly go lookin 2 pick n people who have said fuck all 2 u?
Is it a hangover of wen u wer even mor of a wee child? wen u JUMPED 2 join in wiv a mini gang, pointin ur wee chubby fingers?

A Leopard does not fall far from his spots etc..,

Or d
o u just saev d big man act 4 wen online? 2 b or feel part of a gang?

In short! perhaps u (like few udders here) shud be more concernd wib askin urself wot d fuk is goin on wiv u?

dat u care go out ur way to complain about how any1 else looks or speaks or writez, bhow dey dont fit into ur ideas of wots acceptable !
says more about u!
least of which is -
WHO D FUK do u tunk U r 2 imagine such?

Even quoting yourself looking for more virtual approval pats on the back from an imagined mini gang, at the expense of another.

In real life!
Is it a hangover of wen u wer a we childer? wen u joind in wib a mini gang?
Leopard spots etc..,

Or d

In short! perhaps u (like few udders here) shud be more concernd wib askin urself wot d fuk is goin on wiv u?

dat u care go out ur way to complain about how any1 else looks or speaks or writez, bhow dey dont fit into ur ideas of wots acceptable !
says more about u!
least of which is -

Not a clue.....

Hoopster, I have no issue with you and your imaginary battle with the "gangs" on here. You argue with yourself most of the time. Dragging up threads from months ago to argue with people's opinions months ago then pretend you aren't allowed to have a say in anything. You pretend to be bullied because people don't agree with you.

In real life!
Is it a hangover of wen u wer even mor of a wee child? wen u JUMPED 2 join in wiv a mini gang, pointin ur wee chubby fingers?

Or d

says more about u!
least of which is -

De da de da de da do do deee da de da doooo!!!!

De da de da de da do do deee da de da doooo!!!!
How mature of you.

Listen if u were gen interested (which ur not) , then I'm not here to trouble anyone
nor am i here to get likes or virtual pats on back (like a few wee men, know wot i mean hey!!) or 4 any1 2 'get' feck all!

so look wee man, u just carry on with ur process of bein part of the mini gang here (dat limits d gaff by default)a wee gang dat kompensates by imaginun dey amount2 sumthin real 4 at least once in life, even if only virtually.

U did make a point of askin (even if only like a wee man 2 attempt further ridicule)

Normally I try & ignore wee folks who go lookin 4 trouble
Az Dare is in dis world a never ending supply of wee peeps!

4 d answers 2 sum of ur question, u shud go ask sum of ur paranoid whack jobs virtual fwends

(some of who hav comically posted in mysterious wonder how comes dey hav been banned from every other Celtic forum going)

d kind who imagin any1 who does not supply likes of virtual pats on back is a hun, especialy doze wee peeps who tink its ok 2 gang up on peeps for not being like them!
How very fucking British that restricted controlling finger point attitude is.

I only rspond in kind 2 doze lookin 4 it,
even den its boring after a minute ,
Now do fuk off

How mature of you.

Listen if u were gen interested (which ur not) , then I'm not here to trouble anyone
nor am i here to get likes or virtual pats on back (like a few wee men, know wot i mean hey!!) or 4 any1 2 'get' feck all!

so look wee man, u just carry on with ur process of bein part of the mini gang here (dat limits d gaff by default)a wee gang dat kompensates by imaginun dey amount2 sumthin real 4 at least once in life, even if only virtually.

U did make a point of askin (even if only like a wee man 2 attempt further ridicule)

4 d answers 2 ur question,u shud go ask paranoid whack jobs virtual fwends

(some of who hav comically posted in mysterous wonder how comes dey hav been banned from every other Celtic forum going)

d kind who imagin any1 who does not supply likes of virtual pats on back is a hun, especialy doze wee peeps who tink its ok 2 gang up on peeps for not being like them!

Now do fuk off

I'm not a member of any mini gang. I asked why your spelling jumps from being normal to absolute gibberish?? You never answered. I asked why you drag up old threads to start arguments? You didn't answer.

How mature of you.

4 d answers 2 sum of ur question, u shud go ask sum of ur paranoid whack jobs virtual fwends

(some of who hav comically posted in mysterious wonder how comes dey hav been banned from every other Celtic forum going)

Now do fuk off

Am I supposed to make any fucking sense of this. How can you jump from spelling normal to dis??? It doesn't make sense. Are you having some sort of break down? Is it when people question your motives on here? Does it cause a spasm in your brain???

You dragged up old threads. I asked why? I pointed out that opinions change. You ignored me and kept posting shite. No one disagreed with you they just 💩 you. You chose to ignore my questions and now you've replied to me, crying about being bullied by mini gangs. You cry because no one agrees with you and people question the shite you write. It's a forum with many opinions so maybe not the right place for you.
It's the same reason many member have come and gone. They post something that people disagree with and it upsets the wee souls so they moan about how no one agrees with them then they fuck off. Man up fuck sake. If they are to weak to stay and fight their corner and stick up for their own beliefs that's their problem. Well done to you for sticking around but stop fuckin crying about mini gangs.

You dragged up old threads. I asked why? I pointed out that opinions change. You ignored me and kept posting shite. No one disagreed with you they just 💩 you. You chose to ignore my questions and now you've replied to me, crying about being bullied by mini gangs. You cry because no one agrees with you and people question the shite you write. It's a forum with many opinions so maybe not the right place for you.
It's the same reason many member have come and gone. They post something that people disagree with and it upsets the wee souls so they moan about how no one agrees with them then they fuck off. Man up fuck sake. If they are to weak to stay and fight their corner and stick up for their own beliefs that's their problem. Well done to you for sticking around but stop fuckin crying about mini gangs.

Who’s aw in your gang Lubo?...

In real life!

Or d

says more about u!
least of which is -
your song writing is quite deep these days

Gonna write a love poem, all your projection style riddles are quite depressing, maybe a wee heart felt love poem will cheer us all up.

u need not have elaborated! the only point worth any time!

You should ask yourself if you're the type of person who imagines the birds whistle in the trees to talk specifically to you!
If so! there's your answer!
Understandable assumptive ignorance that comes by default of the 'past' typically british protestant system of education, a limited concept that imagines it can give an order to all things, including nature itself.
Oh expand on this please.

And maybe some of your findings when you apply your advice to self reflection?

Past typical education,

thats an interesting observation

what are your illuminated views on your observations?

Members online

Latest posts

Back