Petition to get rid of Lawwell

Change.org fk that you get bombarded by every good, just, bad and lost cause under the sun and the moon for your signature if you leave it on one. Anyway I think it highly unlikely that any petition online will sway DDs thinking on the matter. Perhaps petitioning him might be more appropriate? Even still I have a fair idea of what the response to it would be ☘

Change.org fk that you get bombarded by every good, just, bad and lost cause under the sun and the moon for your signature if you leave it on one. Anyway I think it highly unlikely that any petition online will sway DDs thinking on the matter. Perhaps petitioning him might be more appropriate? Even still I have a fair idea of what the response to it would be ☘
Any type of action like that regarding a petition I believe could and should be done through the celtic trust, as with 25,000 members and counting then there is a voice there that could and should be used in a more constructive way than chasing after a lost cause imo.

Any type of action like that regarding a petition I believe could and should be done through the celtic trust, as with 25,000 members and counting then there is a voice there that could and should be used in a more constructive way than chasing after a lost cause imo.
There's room for both types of action John. I am also a member of the Trust.

Face the facts , folks ! Unless DD wants rid of Big Pete then we could amass as many signatures as Sevco are £'s in debt and he still wouldn't give a f*ck !
Petitions are fine for letting off a little steam but rarely achieve anything worthwhile - especially when you are faced with the Three Wise Monkeys syndrome on the Celtic Board .

HH

Petitioning for someone to lose their job on what grounds exactly is what DDs gony be pissing himself laughing at . Unless hes done something like break the law etc petitioning this matter has as much chance as I have being invited to DDs for luncheon

What about those who don't trust the trust ,,,,who do they trust

Petitioning for someone to lose their job on what grounds exactly is what DDs gony be pissing himself laughing at . Unless hes done something like break the law etc petitioning this matter has as much chance as I have being invited to DDs for luncheon
Dont have the Soup.🤢

There's room for both types of action John. I am also a member of the Trust.
That's grand, as much as I think the trust can have a far better impact than it currently has we are yet to hear in which way they can make any impact to get answers to the so many issues that have upset our fans.
As a surgestion
With all the constant negative press we receive, would there be any chance the great work the foundation and the charity work the GB carry out could be promoted more so in maybe a newsletter to members on a regular basis for the promotion of the great work our club does carry out behind the scenes and work no other clubs can do on such a scale as we do.
I just think it is an area within the club that is not been promoted nearly as good enough and should be done far better just imo

I would love to see the celtic trust promote the image of the club as I said before, and even hear on the noise we have such one such story that does far more to showcase what a celt is more about than that of a whinging moaning Tim as like the media try and portray us as.
The actions of our own MD towards another member DILLIGAF all the way out in Canada was really a true act of kindness and love, and also believe that there are many more such actions that go unnoticed within the celtic family that are worthy of such promotion to a far wider audience.
Our support for the team is well renowned worldwide and yet the media try and tarnish our name with bad publicity and sky sports are the biggest culprit for doing so on the bigger scale with the help of pure tossers to aid there cause and promote racist bigot scum.
Yet all the while our good gestures of kindness and love go unnoticed and we still remain persecuted by the authorities within Scottish football and with good promotion of our great work may give us a far better say in the total mistreatment of the club we hold so close to our hearts

If it was up to me he’d be gone on the grounds of negligence and/or incompetence. Everybody could see something wasn’t right with the players right from the off. If Lawwell didn’t see it then he is truly an imbecile. The suspicion has been the players were pissed off with Neil despite their statements to the contrary - although what else would you expect them to say? Action should have been forthcoming to address this a long time ago.
Allowing the Dubai trip to go ahead was sheer folly - incompetence of the first order. But hey he sincerely apologized so that makes everything OK right?
Of course it’s not up to me. But if Desmond is saying he backs Lennon then no doubt his lap dog is going along with that. He’s not going to get rid of Peter Poodle just because a few ‘yobs’ in the SMSM and the government are howling about things.
So I think you can safely assume any petition - just like banners/protests - will be treated with disdain. Desmond is impervious to any of this stuff and has absolutely no respect for the support. The only thing that will make him act is financial calamity.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back