Picture Gallery

Our little vet, helping to heal Beau's 'owies'

sbhCzaX.jpg

Paw print bandaids and a cast on his tail
They're best buddies

Just like Ntcham with football, I think there's a glimmer o' a decent enough Bhoy just waiting to burst oot that shell, Hoopster.

Try engaging a wee bit and you might just enjoy it. You can still have your opinion, but it doesn't always have to end negatively.

Gie it a wee go and see how it takes.....
Try writing in some kind a fuckin language ffs aw that d shite takes a fuckin hour tae make out he’s fuckin slagging me 🙈🙈arsewipe

From a few years ago
I met Mojave, the red tailed hawk
Good job I had the leather glove on
It was funny because when I started talking to him, he cocked his head to the side and I thought "Oh oh, what did I do wrong"
But it was alright, guess he wasn't used to the Scottish accent ;-)

Amazing wildlife
Red tailed Hawk.jpg

Mon the Thor,ya big bassa! WOOF!
Cheers Michael
Thor, is ten months old, and still has a bit of growing to do, he was a 'rescue' from way up North, after my mate's shepherd/wolf cross passed away
Norhtern BC gets a lot of snow, so Thor's big fur coat, will keep him warm this Winter
Just got this from my mate
He said "Just got a fresh dusting of snow, if I didn't have Thor, I'd swear this was from a wolf"

Thors paw print.jpg

Last edited:
Andy
Here's a wee memory jog
We used to buy our balls here then cross the road to the Battery Park
Not sure if the shop is still there, but fond memories of the place

my neck of the woods there
Andy
Here's a wee memory jog
We used to buy our balls here then cross the road to the Battery Park
Not sure if the shop is still there, but fond memories of the place

8GeBPgQ.jpg
My neck of the woods
They just turned that shop into 3 separate units
The battery parks still the same though
Full a people from Greenock and Gourock 🤷‍♂️

My neck of the woods
They just turned that shop into 3 separate units
The battery parks still the same though
Full a people from Greenock and Gourock 🤷‍♂️
My mate's Mum lived on Newark Street, the view from the front window was spectacular
Thanks for the update mate
That shop was our first stop after we got off the bus or the train, the Battery was some place, always chocka-block, in the Summer
Played on the red blaze for the school team more than 5o years ago, still got the scar on my knee as a reminder
I heard Paul McStay once lived 'Doon the splash' just off the Esplanade, when they built the new houses on the other side of the Torpedo factory
HH

My mate's Mum lived on Newark Street, the view from the front window was spectacular
Thanks for the update mate
That shop was our first stop after we got off the bus or the train, the Battery was some place, always chocka-block, in the Summer
Played on the red blaze for the school team more than 5o years ago, still got the scar on my knee as a reminder
I heard Paul McStay once lived 'Doon the splash' just off the Esplanade, when they built the new houses on the other side of the Torpedo factory
HH
From the Battery Park through to McInroys Point are the nicest park on this side of the Clyde IMO.
Aye growing up our holiday was a family picnic at the Battery every week, it would be heaving
Ouch Red Blaze, most places we visited outside town red blaze they at least had gravel on top, in Greenock, it was just red concrete and most of the year it was torrential rain and howling wind
Yes he married a Greenock gal, my hero growing up, selfless and insanely talented
I was at my golf course and turned around one day and he was standing behind me in the queue at the bar. I froze but when i got to my turn at the bar quietly asked the barmaid to take money and buy the guy behind me a drink, letting him get on with his day no fuss. She goes towards the till to ring it up and turns around and shouts 'here m8 this guys buying you a drink so i need to know what you want first'. He says 'anything non alcoholic as long as its not orangeade' :)

From the Battery Park through to McInroys Point are the nicest park on this side of the Clyde IMO.
Aye growing up our holiday was a family picnic at the Battery every week, it would be heaving
Ouch Red Blaze, most places we visited outside town red blaze they at least had gravel on top, in Greenock, it was just red concrete and most of the year it was torrential rain and howling wind
Yes he married a Greenock gal, my hero growing up, selfless and insanely talented
I was at my golf course and turned around one day and he was standing behind me in the queue at the bar. I froze but when i got to my turn at the bar quietly asked the barmaid to take money and buy the guy behind me a drink, letting him get on with his day no fuss. She goes towards the till to ring it up and turns around and shouts 'here m8 this guys buying you a drink so i need to know what you want first'. He says 'anything non alcoholic as long as its not orangeade' :)
Hail Hail
Great story about you and the Maestro
McInroy's Point is a memory jog for me, thanks for that
Yes, that stretch of the rives is very scenic and the view of Cardwell Bay from the Lyle Hill, is the best
view-west-across-the-firth-of-clyde-from-lyle-hill-greenock-over-the-E5CAJ8.jpg

Hail Hail
Great story about you and the Maestro
McInroy's Point is a memory jog for me, thanks for that
Yes, that stretch of the rives is very scenic and the view of Cardwell Bay from the Lyle Hill, is the best
View attachment 11967
It's some scene as you say taken from the Lyle Hill, an infamous late night dogging site in Greenock,
not that i'd know :)
Did you venture into many pubs through the area ?

A few, mostly when I had just left school
I used to drink in the Rotunda, (one of the boys I was in school with, was a barman there) plus the Glencairn the odd time, and a few other establishments, the Victorian Carriage, Celtic Supporters Club, etc
Was in the Bay Hotel a few times and the Cloch down Gourock way, the Bay was a hangout for American sailors so the local girls frequented the place
My local was the Broomy (Broomhill Bar) as it was around the corner from us
Had a few pints with Dad in The Ex -Servicemen's,on Inverkip Street
We used to go down to Largs, or up to the city on weekends, in search of 'adventures'

A few, mostly when I had just left school
I used to drink in the Rotunda, (one of the boys I was in school with, was a barman there) plus the Glencairn the odd time, and a few other establishments, the Victorian Carriage, Celtic Supporters Club, etc
Was in the Bay Hotel a few times and the Cloch down Gourock way, the Bay was a hangout for American sailors so the local girls frequented the place
My local was the Broomy (Broomhill Bar) as it was around the corner from us
Had a few pints with Dad in The Ex -Servicemen's,on Inverkip Street
We used to go down to Largs, or up to the city on weekends, in search of 'adventures'
FFS
The Broomy was my local, still is, was there the last night before they got shut just recently.
Small World

Back