Picture Gallery

There used to be a place in London where, if you ate this entire tray for breakfast, you got it for free
You couldn't have a drink with it though...cost 15 pounds...check out the side plate of toast
Wonder if anyone ever did it ?View attachment 10793
fs only 3 tomato's ,,,,that looks rank by the way

Did eat a 72 ounce steak at kissimmee steakhouse and got the whole meal for free , hadn't had a decent meal for a week and afterwards slept for 2 days

4 of us went in the whole meal was salad starter followed by escargot (snails) fk it i was starving ,72 ounce steak with fries and apple pie/ice cream , the whole time the waitress is standing watching me
A skinny fkr like me wolfed the lot

fs only 3 tomato's ,,,,that looks rank by the way

Did eat a 72 ounce steak at kissimmee steakhouse and got the whole meal for free , hadn't had a decent meal for a week and afterwards slept for 2 days

4 of us went in the whole meal was salad starter followed by escargot (snails) fk it i was starving ,72 ounce steak with fries and apple pie/ice cream , the whole time the waitress is standing watching me
A skinny fkr like me wolfed the lot
Aye, but you must hae a remarkable metabolism to push that tractor doon the road, kelly? It's also amazing how many calories you burn aff carrying that chip on your shoulder.

Aye, but you must hae a remarkable metabolism to push that tractor doon the road, kelly? It's also amazing how many calories you burn aff carrying that chip on your shoulder.

Gets comfy on the settee.....puts feet up.....starts munching on a bag of crisps.....pours a wee drink.....tentatively waiting for what comes next...😛

My mate used to own a Mexican restaurant, and had something called the 'Whole Boot'
It was one of everything on the menu and cost $42, if you could finish it, you ate for free
My two boys got one between them, and polished it all off
But, because they split it, they had to pay for it
When the World Cup of Rugby came to town, the All Blacks dropped in for dinner
Jonah Lomu asked, "FAJITAS...pronouncing it 'FADGE-ITAS ' what's a FADGE-ITA ?"
Jonah then pipes up, "Just bring us everything, and keep it coming mate"

Kelly, liked your story of the 72 oz steak, must have been funny to watch a skinny Scottish guy, wolfing it down, as they stared in awe ;-)
Think about it, almost 5 Lbs of steak, FFS !!!
Used to be a steakhouse here, called the butcher, you would go in and once seated, you'd pick your steak (just like a butcher's shop) they'd then cook it for you
The steak was top of the line, but I could only handle a normal sized one

The American breakfasts are usually huge, when you go to a restaurant, a hearty feast which sets you up for the rest of the day, or a nice long nap

HH

Last edited:
Scared the fuck oot o me when I saw Americans eating for the first time. I was in fear for my life. Thought I was getting tanned next. Never saw eating on a scale like that before. Industrial eating. I was genuinely shocked that one person could or would eat that amount of food 3 times a day.
They like their grub
Spot on mate
And they use a lot of MSG in their fast food, so it fucks you up for the rest of the day
They're fond of their soft drinks too, which doesn't help with the weight loss programmes
HH

Back