Picture Gallery

Technical help needed sometimes u put a picture up no bother but others it says it's too big its all pics from my fone so gonny somebody tune me in plz...p.s. I'm technically illiterate 🤷🤣🤣
If a photo is too large (I think you only get 1 MB) then take a screenshot of the photo and crop it using your standard photo editor. The resolution is grainier if viewing on a computer but for us using our phones they look OK.

Go to imgur.com
Free account
Then 'Add images' and when you add one, click on the image then select from the drop down menu, where you want to put the image e.g. message board etc, it'll giev you the option to copy the URL and then just paste it on this thread
easy, peasy, lemon squeezy

At the park, someone has built this
A cool idea, and the dogs love it

ccSoo8Z.jpg

Georgia always goes for the ten foot logs in the forest, so this should help me in not being dragged through the fucking trees ;-)

QpNHssZ.jpg

If a photo is too large (I think you only get 1 MB) then take a screenshot of the photo and crop it using your standard photo editor. The resolution is grainier if viewing on a computer but for us using our phones they look OK.
I sent you a message mate
Boab put me onto imgur a while back, after I was frustrated trying to upload images
Works great and is easy to do

It was Boab that told me to crop my photo on my phone before sending pics, image is just as good. Usually folk don't have to do it if they have a shite phone. 😂
Well I agree way the shite fone thing cause I'm no into all fancy iphones n Samsungs av just got a basic galaxy A12 I just need to be able to fone my wee maw,read about the celtic and come on here to interact way all you loonies🥳

Another Red Kite ...this time showing the dorsal view...I photograph these beautiful birds on a farm near to Dumfries.....The farmer feeds them raw meat at 2.30pm everday....Lots come in...... .....Great stuff......Before being reintroduced into Scotland, during the 80's.....they were extinct....Infact there were only 20 birds left in the UK, all in Wales.......No fancy trying that at your ferm Kelly ;)

225063330_2000570736760786_3829164093868964236_n.jpg

Another Red Kite ...this time showing the dorsal view...I photograph these beautiful birds on a farm near to Dumfries.....The farmer feeds them raw meat at 2.30pm everday....Lots come in...... .....Great stuff......Before being reintroduced into Scotland, during the 80's.....they were extinct....Infact there were only 20 birds left in the UK, all in Wales.......No fancy trying that at your ferm Kelly ;)

View attachment 15043
Cracker
a don't have a farm got a small holding but a do sub contract on them so again naw , got an idea the place your talkin about was on countryfile a few years ago

Back