PISS SLURPING VULGARS v PSV

John nó

Sorry Docco and any others who feel offended about talking about the scum as no intention to cause upset or offence to anyone.
Last thread was more about unity amongst ourselves at a time I felt was required over a few recent events upon the forum.
However tonight I'm very confident in this being the start of the demise of Hun scum this season, so looking forward to the rejoicing and party to beginning imo.
Will be a bad day for ourselves if hun scum were to make CL and expect PSV to be far to good for the piss slurpers and will be disgusted if they were to lie down and die like the Belgium mob did at that shithole tonight, but with the bigger prize on offer I can't see that happening from PSV.
Opinions and plenty of piss taking allowed

Will their pish slavering hordes still turn-up tonight in their manky orange strips to celebrate their clogginess (honest, it is nothing to do with the OO - it is because of the Little Genital, Dick Advocaat, and even littler GVB being their managers)?

Don't worry about upsetting Docco - he will see the title of the thread and rather than ignore it he will seethe as he reads every single post about the bog snorkelers and then post that he never watches them, except against us, and so neither should anyone else! ;)

Will their pish slavering hordes still turn-up tonight in their manky orange strips to celebrate their clogginess (honest, it is nothing to do with the OO - it is because of the Little Genital, Dick Advocaat, and even littler GVB being their managers)?

Don't worry about upsetting Docco - he will see the title of the thread and rather than ignore it he will seethe as he reads every single post about the bog snorkelers and then post that he never watches them, except against us, and so neither should anyone else! ;)
Naw, they’ve aw been ordered tae turn up wearing blue, wee hun apprentice told me yesterday 🤷‍♂️

All too positive coming out of the big toilet on the southside. Positive spins on all things Sevco at the moment from the slurpers the media the cheerleaders and even Giofanni giving it big licks about the wonderful new signings.. the return of the fatboy and how they plan to be regulars in the Champions league.
Whilst all things Celtic are jumped upon in a negative way. You wouldn't even know we have already qualified ffs.
Time for a heavy fall and and a reality check that they ain't all that.
A draw tonight with them getting fecked out in the land of orange will do me just fine.

PSV put 5 past Ajax at the end of July and have scored 25 goals in their last 7 games.
I cannot entertain the scum winning this game tonight, if PSV turn up and go at them I can see them scoring two minimum….are we finally gonna see a team turn up against these bastards?
Fingers crossed…..Mon the PSV ( Prevent Sevco Victory) 😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back