PISS SLURPING VULGARS v PSV

Did not see any of thier game so can’t really comment but from reports they were very lucky the own goal or was it? However as far as them not playing the Fatman saw there pre training and could not beleave it yes he would be the best in Scotland if it was Somu Wrestling they said he is carrying some timber it looks as if he’s eaten it if he falls over on the pitch it will a few strong men to lift him,think it will be a long time before he’s back,bet the village idoit does not make a comment

Did not see any of thier game so can’t really comment but from reports they were very lucky the own goal or was it? However as far as them not playing the Fatman saw there pre training and could not beleave it yes he would be the best in Scotland if it was Somu Wrestling they said he is carrying some timber it looks as if he’s eaten it if he falls over on the pitch it will a few strong men to lift him,think it will be a long time before he’s back,bet the village idoit does not make a comment
It's not unusual for a keeper to make a howler digger but would put it on a similar rating as the one David de gea let in for man United at the weekend. Possibly even worse was he didn't have a save to make all night including that one he managed to throw into the goal somehow.
As for that fat fuck EL donkeyo, surely at this stage the Scottish government needs to be sending out earthquake warnings when that thing trys to limber up down the touchline. Even rumbles of what I thought was thunder heard in the west of Ireland, which were very strange as it was a very clear night and no weather warning alerts either, until I realised EL donkeyo was trying to make a move.
Now how long does it take for such a donkey to lose the weight? Must be onto some sort of record here now at this stage and will never get a job promoting slimfast, that's for sure.

I agree with your detailed and impartial assessment of the OFFC players. However, I might not be popular on here for saying this, but personally I think their new striker Antonio Čolak will score a fair amount of goals for them this season.

But Čolak never seems to stay at any club for more than 1 or 2 seasons, so if he does get near the top of the goalscoring charts then I suspect he will be a player that the loyal media will be over-hyping next summer as they try to convince everyone that he is worth £30-40m and Barcelona/Man City/PSG/Real Madrid are all desperate for his signature.

But so far, for me the best non-Celtic signing this summer in the SPFL is Joel Nouble at Livingston. He has a big physical presence, but also has a lovely touch and a good eye for goal. It is very early yet, but he has settled quickly and if he continues in this rich vein of form will cause a lot of defences problems over the course of the season and we had better not take him lightly when we play them.
You mention how long he's stayed with a club. In todays environment, you play, if you impress you get sold on. That's today's players.

Think it's hilarious that the overweight EL donkeyo has been dropping from the squad tomorrow night.
Clearly chucked it now, much in the same manner eddy did but with a far better attitude, which was poor at best imo, yet miles ahead of the EL donkeyo still.
How much did we receive for eddy again in the same situation 🤔
Oh yeah close to 20M 😂
The scum remain in turmoil over EL donkeyo for there idol and best player in Scotland, actually worth fuck all😂😂😂
Just need the scum to be knocked out tomorrow night and let the temper tantrums to begin, all makes for great viewing imo😂😂😂

Think it's hilarious that the overweight EL donkeyo has been dropping from the squad tomorrow night.
Clearly chucked it now, much in the same manner eddy did but with a far better attitude, which was poor at best imo, yet miles ahead of the EL donkeyo still.
How much did we receive for eddy again in the same situation 🤔
Oh yeah close to 20M 😂
The scum remain in turmoil over EL donkeyo for there idol and best player in Scotland, actually worth fuck all😂😂😂
Just need the scum to be knocked out tomorrow night and let the temper tantrums to begin, all makes for great viewing imo😂😂😂
Thing is John they have been touting him for the for the last two seasons for anything from 20 to40 million nobody would touch him no matter how the media built the village claiming he was the best player in Scotland he is that good they have dropped him from thier squad because of fitness and attude concerns then say he still has a future at Ibloss of course he has because nobody will touch him and no doubt allow him to resign that’s how desperate they are,so far they have resigned players from last season who were desperate to stay and they could not afford to replace it was cheaper to carry on paying them still think it’s going to blow up in thier faces more so if they get beat tomorrow night which they will

Thing is John they have been touting him for the for the last two seasons for anything from 20 to40 million nobody would touch him no matter how the media built the village claiming he was the best player in Scotland he is that good they have dropped him from thier squad because of fitness and attude concerns then say he still has a future at Ibloss of course he has because nobody will touch him and no doubt allow him to resign that’s how desperate they are,so far they have resigned players from last season who were desperate to stay and they could not afford to replace it was cheaper to carry on paying them still think it’s going to blow up in thier faces more so if they get beat tomorrow night which they will
God never made GREED one of the deadly sins for nothing digger, and the devil's spawn that Hun scum remain are going to feel the full force of the joke upon them now.
Let PSV do there part and leave us to complete the nuclear fallout that is going to happen within that shithole that awaits and thoroughly deserved to such scummy bastards imo.

Delighted, as I think Wee G has made a mistake. El Mule usually tries harder in Europe due to the exposure and kudos involved. A decent twenty minutes from him could have been important. It's the end of the road for him now, as the senior players were consulted, have endorsed and helped make the decision. Talk about gutless spreading of the blame, by a manager. With his temperment I can't see that sitting too well with the Colombian. I think somebody will take a cheeky £1 million punt on him before the close of the window and would not rule out Everton or a mid - table Spanish club !

297244361_10228791440713472_2723300215568410757_n.jpg

Lundstram yellow now!!no surprise there?soon as match was over the media lackeys went full on to make sure that was going to be the case,every single outlet crying foul,,if the authorities had any balls they would have stood there ground,now the gates are open for the hunz to appeal every decision right or wrong!!and by fuck they will,,a haven’t seen a rule that says you can take the legs away from an opponent heading towards your goal and we will just call it taking one for the team?its foul play!so why are professional players defending it...only when it’s a hun player usually..

Members online

Latest posts

Back