Pitch

It's not the pitch they should worry about,beginning to wonder who the home team is,11 man defence and they look lost not had a shot at goal yet
They were awful 1st half slippy was sloppy and naive to wait until the 50th minute before trying to have a go at least. Fact it was 5min into the 2nd shows that. Morelos is pushing his luck again a few petulant moments already guaranteed to be booked. Edmondson is being skinned time and again. Bayer look like they're trying to walk it into the net

Have just read the Glasgow times (source Marca) saying that the rangers tie tonight is likely to be suspended. Although the dark age body that's the SFA are confirming that the derby will be played to capacity. There are hundreds maybe thousands of Germans already here in Glasgow and if true they have made a major balls up of this leaving it til the last minute. I understand the reasoning behind this, 50thousand people in the same place within4 days isnt being cautionary. Marca also claim that the Europa league could be altogether suspended. The SNP and sturgeon have been dragging their heels on this. They have been as inactive as the SFA. Wheres the leadership from the SNP? They crave it but when they are required to act they are lacking both bodies and the spfl, what are they waiting for? An actual death? Does it require a death in Scotland from this virus for action to be taken?
Seems its not the only thing there slow to pick up on.

That team selection from slippy had the peepull gubsmacked think he knew what was coming against Leverkusen (9regulars missing) I'll bet that 2nd half team is the one we play but that's fine. Kamberi can play we knew that from v hibs but their defence is what will cost them and we will be more direct than the germans still fancy us to put 3 past Mc(want my money)Gregor

Members online

Latest posts

Back