Player Of The Season?

I know I'm a bit premature (no sniggering at the back 🙄)
Some options (others are available) Jota, Abada, CalMac, Kyogo, Rogic, Juranovic, Carter Vickers, Hart.

I'm getting to the point of thinking it's CCV, he's been fantastic and utterly consistent.
Calmac. Because of his consistency, his non stop movement, his leadership and being a true Celtic legend ( in my humble opinion).

The player I’ve enjoyed watching the most, with and without the ball, is Kyogo. He’s been brilliant. Appreciate he’s had an injury but after his hat trick next Sunday he’ll be a shoe in.
Forgive the prematurity ( is that a word or an action 😂)
HH

Consensus of opinion seems to be Cal Mac, can't argue with that (even though it should be CCV) and Abada as YPOTY.
I should have had a poll but was scared I'd fuck it up and "have a Pole" and cause further troubles in Eastern Europe.
Enough politics, bad Hoopy!
🐈

I haven't got a clue though. I really thought odsonne Edouard was going to be a star and he is stuck on the bench at crystal fecking Palace every week. I guess a year of not bothering your arse backfires in the long run.
Had just one good season, then reverted back to type, the moody can’t be arsed Frenchman, like the other one Oliver Nicham, playing for Celtic was the high point in their career, just their too dumb to realise it at the time, we’ll be playing in the champions league, he’ll be sitting on the bench or in the stands in games against Brentford, Fulham or the mighty Huddersfield ……hope you enjoy picking the skelfs out yir arse 🤣🤣🤣

Had just one good season, then reverted back to type, the moody can’t be arsed Frenchman, like the other one Oliver Nicham, playing for Celtic was the high point in their career, just their too dumb to realise it at the time, we’ll be playing in the champions league, he’ll be sitting on the bench or in the stands in games against Brentford, Fulham or the mighty Huddersfield ……hope you enjoy picking the skelfs out yir arse 🤣🤣🤣
Probably not giving a fuck as long as he is picking up his dosh

Back