Please cheer up, Mr Forrest.

I like a lot of the blogs that he has written you can't hit the mark every time nobody does he loves celtic like us all I may not agree with everything on the noise but the green blood runs through all our veins.hail hail

Any addition to the coaching staff would be a bonus but to bring in someone of Henriks class would be huge

Just read his blog on Turnbull and he wants McKenna while still bleating about fkn Mcginn , throw in the wank fest he had when we signed Hendry ,who he thought was brillant .

Add a huge dose of in brendan we trust pish and you'll get the jist

That would be some team Turnbull ,Mcginn,McKenna and Hendry ffs and he's a brass neck to write about Lennys selections

He lost a lot of respect by banning fans with good opinions and letting the scum post what they wanted , so he can away n stew in his own pish
Spot on m8, took him fukin Mths tae block the SCUM that posted abt CA & yet when u tell him tae get these Fukers aff the blog he blocks u???..This ?? is a typical blogger whose neva kicked a ⚽⚽️ in eez life but is somehow qualified tae talk abt Fitbaw!!?????..McKenna is Fukin USELESS & CERTAINLY no worth £5M????..I suspect this ?? blog will die a SLOW DEATH coz it's just the RANTINGS of a Fat Piece ae ????????????

Any addition to the coaching staff would be a bonus but to bring in someone of Henriks class would be huge

Just read his blog on Turnbull and he wants McKenna while still bleating about fkn Mcginn , throw in the wank fest he had when we signed Hendry ,who he thought was brillant .

Add a huge dose of in brendan we trust pish and you'll get the jist

That would be some team Turnbull ,Mcginn,McKenna and Hendry ffs and he's a brass neck to write about Lennys selections

He lost a lot of respect by banning fans with good opinions and letting the scum post what they wanted , so he can away n stew in his own pish

Box-Office ???

Spot on m8, took him fukin Mths tae block the SCUM that posted abt CA & yet when u tell him tae get these Fukers aff the blog he blocks u???..This ?? is a typical blogger whose neva kicked a ⚽⚽️ in eez life but is somehow qualified tae talk abt Fitbaw!!?????..McKenna is Fukin USELESS & CERTAINLY no worth £5M????..I suspect this ?? blog will die a SLOW DEATH coz it's just the RANTINGS of a Fat Piece ae ????????????

Thats it pal, don’t you dare hold back ????

Back