Please dont respond.

"Scotland should be proud, people are really taking notice" quote in the daily ranger. No such quotes when we beat lazio to get out of the group stages. No such quotes when we won invincible treble or a double treble or a treble treble or on the cusp of a quadrafenian treble. No articles gushing over history being made. It was all a bit boring, wasn't it.
Funnily enough not many articles on people "taking notice" as their fans stabbed visiting fans in the street or racially abused children on their travels.
I know I shouldn't care. We all know what the media are in scotland but it would be nice if there wa just one voice, one single voice somewhere that would point this out. What a shame it is, when you look at some of the writers we have in our ranks, that guys like fat boyd and Barry Ferguson are looked upon as sports journalists in Scotland. Scotland should be fucking proud!!! That's like saying the Germans should be proud of giving the fucking Nazis to Europe!!!
As caesar said " underdogs in our own city " even as 9 in a row champions , when these rags go under ( and that's as sure as night follows day) the online remnants of these rags will have to hire real journos if they want anyone to read their guff

My standard reply to any sevvie that brings up abuse in football as a stick to beat Celtic is this, " I know it's a disgrace especially the case of the ibrox youth player who was raped by a coach. He was told by the Sevvies, it's nothing to with us we are a new club, take it up with liquidators of the original Rangers. ( This really did happen) That usually shuts them up.

Members online

Latest posts

Back