Please dont respond.

I have differing views on the two,
Clay has a fairly decent handle on banter going for him him, he doesn't go full metal hun if at all
TC was a bore of folk, same drivel, the only entertainment was the kind replies
We know Clay from the Celtic Blog where he used to troll under various names. That's why you see SP calling him Fred. Fred Dibnah was just one of his monikers, Tamthetim was another but he can't disguise his bile or indeed his obsession with SP. He trolled me so much on there that James Forrest dumped him after other folk reported him. I have him on ignore because I believe he is a hun and a cnut.

We know Clay from the Celtic Blog where he used to troll under various names. That's why you see SP calling him Fred. Fred Dibnah was just one of his monikers, Tamthetim was another but he can't disguise his bile or indeed his obsession with SP. He trolled me so much on there that James Forrest dumped him after other folk reported him. I have him on ignore because I believe he is a hun and a cnut.
Language Shammy! 🙀

Clay dated Jamsie Forrest? Well fuck me!

Morning BB for 5 minutes I had the noise to maself bar some questionable guests( didnt get to question any they said nothing)
Is our Nightwatchman MD in his crypt already?

My bloody cats were howling to get out at 4:30 and I couldn't get back to sleep and now its time to walk the dog. I'm going to feel like one of the living dead today ("hulllllo hullllllloooo" - no, not that type of zombie!).

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back