Please dont respond.

Lubos left peg

I made the mistake of replying to the dirty bastard which I shouldn't have done. But could I ask that if a hun joins the noise and starts a thread that we just report and comment in all other threads just to push it down the list until WC removes. Unfortunately WC is the only administrator and isnt on here 24/7 to keep an eye on things. There are a few members on here, who are on more than WC, who I would trust to have the power to block and delete these scumbags as they appeared but obviously that's up to WC to do if he feels he's has to. Hopefully this isn't the beginning of these bastards trying to ruin the site....

I made the mistake of replying to the dirty bastard which I shouldn't have done. But could I ask that if a hun joins the noise and starts a thread that we just report and comment in all other threads just to push it down the list until WC removes. Unfortunately WC is the only administrator and isnt on here 24/7 to keep an eye on things. There are a few members on here, who are on more than WC, who I would trust to have the power to block and delete these scumbags as they appeared but obviously that's up to WC to do if he feels he's has to. Hopefully this isn't the beginning of these bastards trying to ruin the site....
Spot on Lubo.report and ignore 🍺 :mad:

Absolutely fuck all mate
Picture Gallery thread, the mutant, who has in the past, challenged one or two members to meet for a 'discussion' (concussion, on his part,more than likely)
Anyway, ignoring and reporting, is the way forward, to deal with these undead, childish, crayon eaters
HH
No D - this was a new member who just joined to post the usual filth on several threads. WC has thrown them off.

Easiest thing to do is send me a message and the old red card will flashed with some relish!

Members online

Latest posts

Back