Poll : Will Scotland get the required result v Croatia

Will Scotland beat Croatia and qualify for the first time

• Yes

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m always the optimist, we’ve NEVER gotten past the group stages in any tournament we’ve EVER played in, we’ve had world class players, like dalglish, sournes, bremner……McCoist🤣 never made it
This team is standing on the edge of immortality, a result tomorrow and who knows where we could end up? This team of “no name” journeymen players have a “chance” of greatness…….
Cometh the hour cometh the man….
Scottish greats will be looking down willing them on…
William Wallace…
Robert the Bruce….
Bonnie Prince Charlie…
Fran & Anna…..
Sidney Devine….

I BELIEVE we can win the tournament………..
Because I picked us out the hat in the works sweepstakes 🤣🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
You had your meds today mate 🤣

I can offer no prediction as I don't watch International soccer unless it's Ireland and there hasn't been enough entertainment in that to maintain my attention for years. The only other soccer I watch is Celtic but my viewing was in mere hours this past season.
Anyway I wish Scotland all the best and they can finally progress to the group stage. International success was a great source of National pride and lifted the Nation's moral in the days of Big Jack. You guys deserve a bit of that buzz.

That said, scotland will fail tonight!!
Can’t believe the negativity on there, think positive, positive things happen, I’ll be sitting in front of the tv at 8pm, standing up belting oot flower o Scotland, with chest puffed out, (nearly oot further than ma belly) wi a tear in ma eye, with ma “see you Jimmy” hat oan, wi a glass bottle of irn bru, (aff the drink) a tunnocks tea cake and a chocolate wafer willing the boys on, kicking every ball, making every tackle
Git tore right intae them 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Can’t believe the negativity on there, think positive, positive things happen, I’ll be sitting in front of the tv at 8pm, standing up belting oot flower o Scotland, with chest puffed out, (nearly oot further than ma belly) wi a tear in ma eye, with ma “see you Jimmy” hat oan, wi a glass bottle of irn bru, (aff the drink) a tunnocks tea cake and a chocolate wafer willing the boys on, kicking every ball, making every tackle
Git tore right intae them 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

I'm an optimist and I really think that Croatia look the weakest in the group. I think we can qualify what's noisers thoughts?
It's straight forward as it always is with Scotland.. a John McGinn goal in the first half will see Clarke revert to his Killie tactics... Croatia batter us until big Hanley gives away a penalty. ..David Marshall saves it only for Var to say he was miles off his line. It's retaken and it's 1 each ...Christie comes on and Scotland get a Penalty in the last minute ..Christaldo grabs the baw and places it on the spot ..you can see him thinking this is my chance for glory and the prem in England Dad. The nation hawds it's breath ...Row z or the Nation goes into raptures. ...it's probably unlikely ...however given how well Kelly and Lubo have done in the predictor ....you never know 😊

It's straight forward as it always is with Scotland.. a John McGinn goal in the first half will see Clarke revert to his Killie tactics... Croatia batter us until big Hanley gives away a penalty. ..David Marshall saves it only for Var to say he was miles off his line. It's retaken and it's 1 each ...Christie comes on and Scotland get a Penalty in the last minute ..Christaldo grabs the baw and places it on the spot ..you can see him thinking this is my chance for glory and the prem in England Dad. The nation hawds it's breath ...Row z or the Nation goes into raptures. ...it's probably unlikely ...however given how well Kelly and Lubo have done in the predictor ....you never know 😊
ffs if you win the predictor your gloating going to be off the scale

Back