Poll : Will Scotland get the required result v Croatia

Will Scotland beat Croatia and qualify for the first time

• Yes

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watching the Ukraine Austria and both were trying to get past the Euro group stages for the 1st time as well so were not alone in this quest. That unreal 2nd goal the Czechs scored has put us in a position that perhaps doesnt reflect how well weve played. Scotland had so many chances against them 2nil wasnt a fair reflection imo . We have a great squad with big names in there Robertson alone has 9 letters in it 😛him with KT in the side really gives us a chance against anyone. Croatia always have a decent side with players like Perisic and Modric who seems to have been playing so deep hes been sweeper-like this tourney. I expect the croats to try and counter us. Scotland have the possibility of going through 2nd place depending on results though I expect England to finally turn up and play grealish and sancho. A one off game at home against Croatia to qualify is something that everyone wouldve accepted pre tourney. It is a miss losing Gilmour but not so much given hes only played 1 hour in a Scottish jersey. They have the experience we have the younger side Modric is 35 now and if we show that energy we did at Wembley I'm positive we can get the result. My biggest concern is the lack of firepower and I moaned about that previously. It's going to be a long 90 mins no doubt but they need this as much as we do so they cant just sit back. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

You forgot Burke and Hare
And Naw we’re going down as usual as plucky losers
Mon the Scots

HH 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👏
I'm assuming this isn't Kris Burke and NoHair you are on about? The other two notorious Edinburgh murderers were probably more knowledgeable about football punditry and far nicer people than the Bald Pieman that disgraces Sky TV each week - but they two definitely would have been playing for Ireland rather than Scotland!

C'mon Scotland!

I'm assuming this isn't Kris Burke and NoHair you are on about? The other two notorious Edinburgh murderers were probably more knowledgeable about football punditry and far nicer people than the Bald Pieman that disgraces Sky TV each week - but they two definitely would have been playing for Ireland rather than Scotland!

C'mon Scotland!
Sadly no wish I’d thought that far oot thi Boax Bridie trying the auld reverse psycho
Logy 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
as McGonagle wid say
Get tae feck unto thum
Stick it into yon Croatian
Mon the Hoops
what a poet naw

HH 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍀

We will certainly miss wee Gilmour's goals , chances , penetrating passes boyish charm and Covid positivity.
Instead we might get Turnbull's forward passing , shooting from distance , goals ( ?) .
Fingers crossed that Clarke gets the team right this time !

HH

Watching the Ukraine Austria and both were trying to get past the Euro group stages for the 1st time as well so were not alone in this quest. That unreal 2nd goal the Czechs scored has put us in a position that perhaps doesnt reflect how well weve played. Scotland had so many chances against them 2nil wasnt a fair reflection imo . We have a great squad with big names in there Robertson alone has 9 letters in it 😛him with KT in the side really gives us a chance against anyone. Croatia always have a decent side with players like Perisic and Modric who seems to have been playing so deep hes been sweeper-like this tourney. I expect the croats to try and counter us. Scotland have the possibility of going through 2nd place depending on results though I expect England to finally turn up and play grealish and sancho. A one off game at home against Croatia to qualify is something that everyone wouldve accepted pre tourney. It is a miss losing Gilmour but not so much given hes only played 1 hour in a Scottish jersey. They have the experience we have the younger side Modric is 35 now and if we show that energy we did at Wembley I'm positive we can get the result. My biggest concern is the lack of firepower and I moaned about that previously. It's going to be a long 90 mins no doubt but they need this as much as we do so they cant just sit back. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Winter believe it or not
Of the top 5 teams with the fewest shots in target/goal in tourney Hungerland was no2
We never made that list 😃

We’re creating chances a hitting target
Just need that wee bit of luck and a break
Oh and some decent finishing too

Ach fuck it
I’m pouring myself a pint the noo

in the words of Neil young

TONIGHTS THE NIGHT

O the irony wee Billy takes out a Mason 😅.

Awe day I've been wondering how are we going to fek it up this time and I've come to the conclusion that we have feked it up in so many different ways that the only thing left is VAR, we ain't been knocked out with VAR yet, so folks you heard it here first VAR will screw us over tonight.

P. S Mon Scotland intae them.

O the irony wee Billy takes out a Mason 😅.

Awe day I've been wondering how are we going to fek it up this time and I've come to the conclusion that we have feked it up in so many different ways that the only thing left is VAR, we ain't been knocked out with VAR yet, so folks you heard it here first VAR will screw us over tonight.

P. S Mon Scotland intae them.
Nothing tae do with being pish would be a nice change though

Winter believe it or not
Of the top 5 teams with the fewest shots in target/goal in tourney Hungerland was no2
We never made that list 😃

We’re creating chances a hitting target
Just need that wee bit of luck and a break
Oh and some decent finishing too

Ach fuck it
I’m pouring myself a pint the noo

in the words of Neil young

TONIGHTS THE NIGHT
Great tactics smg,
Watch the game with blurred vision

Thats shocking kelly I gave a fk when Luxembourg beat the republic 2 -0 even after scotland beat them 1 nil. I gave a what the fuck? Luxembourg 2 ireland 0 wc qualifier? What the fuck ? Ireland never qualified wtf 😛
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: feckyou do take everything serious
:rolleyes:

Members online

Latest posts

Back