POSSIBLE NEW STRIKER

Bony fit, lean and hungry would be a brilliant signing.

However, only BR will be in any position to judge whether or not the guy is anywhere near his Swansea condition, physically and mentally.

Bit like the wife flashing me a pic of her as a 21 year-old bikini model and saying, 'Fancy a bit?'

Would be my favourite episode of Dr.Who.
thought william hartnell wiz a scary bastard,would never have made a good striker though!

The insanity has begun. Every player being named as s target. Where is this coming from? I will bet my bottom dollar no one inside Celtic will be telling anyone anything, especially not a blogger. Rumour mill now started. :)
You're right, we should be the last to find out who they are lining up, if anyone!
Too much wages and a Billy big time. Won't happen. Give Mikey Johnston more of a chance.
I'm all for giving Mikey a chance, but we need someone to replace judas dembele at centre forward. I'd say it'll be someone we've never heard of, which is fine if he does a job!

Last edited:
I just have a feeling once young Mikey gets a couple of goals under his belt he will be flying. Its just a matter of confidence.

That's the kind of fierce but athletic striker we could do with, Deadner, but is he for sale? Hope he is and if Lawwell doesn't buy him I will. :giggle:
Middlesbrough bought him for 6m, but he has been injured I think. He came back towards the end of last season. He's French too, so he might suit eddy. I think if there was a decent offer put in for him they might let him go!

The name Wilfried Bony has been put forward by Phil as someone Celtic may be talking to regarding the striker position. What do members think of this as a goer or do you have any other ideas of who would best fill the role in the January transfer target list?
Someone tall, athletic, good in the air, fast feet holds the ball up well, can pass to team mates and an eye for goal.
FFS that's me! Except I'm short,fat,lazy, bald, blind and diabetic. Damm almost qualified.
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back