Possibly the shortest thread ever, is there a 'journalist'in Scotland,worthy of the title?

Oh,and any copy and paste boys, who trawl social media looking for a story to twist,ask yourselves,is that it,working for a dying red top as a churnalist,or actually doing my job,yeez could always google,some real journalists,saves doing any real work,there's certainly no any Woodward and Bernsteins in Scotland,shame on the lot of ye!

Journalists all over the world are risking their lives,exposing corruption,being murdered, jailed for exposing wrongdoers, but here, bonnie Scotland, the statue protectors, a corrupt football club and their cronies, do what they like and it goes unquestioned! all you NUJ card holders, take a look in the mirror and ask yourselves, why am i a coward and a disgrace, to which was once an honourable profession!

I used to think being a journalist was a noble, honest profession, akin to a a teacher, lawyer, doctor etc, digging about finding stories hunched up over typewriters, up late filing copy,
Late night call to the editor “hold the front/back page”
Nowadays just copy and paste men/women, it’s a dying breed, I’d guess printed media only has about 5 year’s left, standards have noticeably slipped, just about every article is read on the record or sun app has basic spelling or grammatical errors, can’t believe they still have journalist of the year awards, total farce, I’ll get my news from the on line bloggers, they seem to have their fingers on the pulse, Phil MacGiolla Bháin has “broken more stories than all of Scotland’s sports journalist’s combined, just wish he quit with the “end is nigh” stuff as it cheapens his excellent journalism
Questions answered, answers questioned
journalism is writing things people don’t like to read, everything else is PR

Latest posts

Back