Postecoglou... Yes or No? A Poll.

For or Against this guy?

• For

Votes: 36 52.2%
  • Against.

Votes: 33 47.8%

• Total voters
Just read a bit from Craig Moore about Postecoglou.
He started telling us that he was not best mates with him but he has the same amount of respect for him as he had for any manager he played under.
He said he was one of the hardest players he had seen,he said to let the Celtic supporters understand what I mean,he was on the same par as Baldy.
If any Celtic player turns up for pre season out of condition he will go through them.He believes he will visit every available squad member he can and tell them in person exactly what will be required from them.
His style of play has not changed since he took over as boss at Brisbane Roar,his Philosophy is if you score 4 we will score 5,his team will attack from the first whistle to the last.
Every Celtic supporter will be guaranteed the players will leave nothing in the dressing room it will all be on the park..
Moore said he was asked by the journalist who interviewed him about Postecoglou....Do you not think other managers will soon learn how to stop the attacks,, for them to do that they will need to adapt to the Postecoglou method,they will need to master the Postecoglou method,they will need the same mind set as Postecoglou and above all they will need the fittest 11 players on the planet,so the answer to your qestion is no I dont believe they will learn how to stop him,I am not saying he will win every game,what I am saying is whoever the opposition is they will remember the name Ange Postecoglou..

HH
Still Naw

Can say right now before he's even signed

i won't be getting right behind him

Were being sold down the river with this appointment and following on from last seasons fk up you would think this board would have got there act together

If it is Agne we will get behind him 100% and together get Celtic back to their rightful place at the top! On happy pills today.
No one can say either way if this guy will be a success but he seems no nonsense and we need that.
My brother has lived in Brisbane for the last 30 years says he is the man for the job doesn’t suffer fools gladly, thinks all the hoops support will love him ,reckons it is the real deal

Can say right now before he's even signed

i won't be getting right behind him

Were being sold down the river with this appointment and following on from last seasons fk up you would think this board would have got there act together
Have a listen Kelly it might help you change your mind,,,Never say Never..
Dont just say it because big Connery said it..

HH.

I think we have a better chance Vigobhoy of seeing Daniel Wattanabi than Daniel Arzani..
Who know,s mate he might produce the next Nakamura..

HH
GS it was just a throwaway but considering that Arzani has just returned to Man City after a loan and Ange's obvious links to City

Latest posts

Back