Potential new striker

Donnelly

Having read a few online posts about naismith as a good option how about an alternative.

I read on another Celtic blog about johnny Russel maybe being homesick. At only 28 surely he is a better prospect and the fact he plays in the MSL then the fee shouldnt be an issue

Also he is one of us. Hail hail

Having read a few online posts about naismith as a good option how about an alternative.

I read on another Celtic blog about johnny Russel maybe being homesick. At only 28 surely he is a better prospect and the fact he plays in the MSL then the fee shouldnt be an issue

That scum bag can get ta fuck.

Russel might be worth a look, only if the price is right for us.

Tinternet be rife wae shite.
Most of these ballbags write pieces with a hit name and a hit club. If I'm being honest and if I was one of those guys that had the platform. I'd have about 10 names. 1 per division or big club. Talk some shit and take the money for the web hits. You only have to read 1 or 2 of these. They are all the same. They are fucking idiots. I've read us being linked to several players on anything from 50-100k .
To be fair JR ...hahaaa... not in the same sentence but of the same movement.
These tossers look for any link, make it and to be honest I have a look myself.
It's an illness ?. For every 100 pish tales there is something half decent.
What's the alternative?
Cat videos on YouTube? Funny but one or two and um done

You can rule any player out of a move to Celtic if they have been mentioned in the MSM...here is a wee game for you all...granted I don't read Scottish newspapers so I don't know if you will be right or wrong....but can anyone name the last player who signed for Celtic that the Scottish media got the scoop on??

James Forrest mentioned Swansea player Bony BR worked with him. Big bustling player.
Need someone physical batter defenders good at holding ball up. ?

HH?

Naismith never. Johnny Russell?? Why??? We got Ryan Christie.

Reactions: YYU
Hearts just got David Vaněček from Teplice.......and he is decent. I would like us to pick up another Bulgarian or Czech player. We have had Stiliyan Alyoshev Petrov and Jiří Jarošík.......more of that ilk would be welcome.
I’ve said on another thread that Eastern Europe is where we should look....

Mostly strong athletic players, they seem to be tactically astute at a young age and are available at decent money

Members online

Latest posts

Back