POTY ???

Weedocbhoy60

It's that time of the year. Who is your POTY ?
This year is, for me at least, a difficult choice. There are many to choose from, for different reasons.
Chris Julian ..... adapting to a different environment and thriving
Fraser Forster ...... for being the WALL (league cup final anybody)
Broony ....... for doing what Broony does
Calmac ....... Mr consistency
French Eddy ..... Unplayable on his day
Jeremie Frim ..... Young POTY, no doubt here
I wanted to write this about a week ago but couldn't make up my my mind. So, after much debate with myself, by the narrowest of margins .......
Calmac is my POTY.
Ok folks agree or disagree. A reason for your choice would be nice, although not obligatory.

It's a toughie Weedoc,so many contenders,ah voted for Broony on the Celtic Star poll,arguably,best captain since big Billy,but i think Calmac just deserves it,he's the oil in the machine,couldnae believe it when he was played at left back!
Wee Frimpong for young player! HH ☘ 🍺🥳

CalMac deserves it. Eddy deserves it. Heck, you can make a case for all of them.

On The Celtic Star poll I went for The Wall. Forster has been awesome all year, and more so.
Need to remember during the celebrations two guys who gave us results and saves to have us here were we are Craig Gordon has been an immense servant and we have a good deputy in Scott Bain and a guy who did not shirk when Broony went to town with Halliday and a couple of hun roasters haveagos .

1590432140681.png

Frimpong ypoty no contest.....
Forster would get my vote, world class performance in the league cup....
French eddy, a close runner up.....We’re a different team when he plays
I could understand people voting for mcgregor, mr consistent....
broony’s year is next year....here we go 10IAR.....

I think Eddy is our most gifted,big Julian was a massive addition,wee Frimpong brought a bit of fun back into the team,our midfield was fantastic,no matter who was playing,Griff what a comeback,
but there can only be one player of the year,for me it has to be Big Fraser,I have seen some great goalkeeping in my 60 years at Parkhead and down south but the two perfomances I rate the very best came from our own goalkeepers..David Marshall at Barcelona on the Wednesday then the following Sunday at the cess pit,and then of course the Magnificent performances Fraser produced every week whether it was domestic or European,for me it has to be..The Wall..closely followed by the squad..

HH.

Need to remember during the celebrations two guys who gave us results and saves to have us here were we are Craig Gordon has been an immense servant and we have a good deputy in Scott Bain and a guy who did not shirk when Broony went to town with Halliday and a couple of hun roasters haveagos .

View attachment 9619
Nobody,s fool they reckon boab,wee McCann will stand testimony to that,he had him by the throat at Dundee..

HH.

Can you guys make sure you all vote! And did you read the Mike Maher articles on Lisbon? Absolutely outstanding. This year we've tried to cover the supporters in Lisbon rather than the players' stories.

Can you guys make sure you all vote! And did you read the Mike Maher articles on Lisbon? Absolutely outstanding. This year we've tried to cover the supporters in Lisbon rather than the players' stories.

Voted,and read all the stories mon Capitan,great stories,great memories to be passed down the generations,Hail Hail ☘ 🍺🥳

Has to be french eddy for me, though very tough to separate him from calmac and broony and i almost feel im irresponsibly splitting hairs singlin players out in this team of legends. I go for Edouard because of how he has taken his game to a whole new level this season, he is so exciting to see on his game and gives us a truly world class striking option, so much from one so young. I'd give YPOTY to frimpong and again for the excitement that his play brings. 1.odsonne 2.Broony 3. Calmac YP. Frimpong. special mentions for julien, ajer and forster outstanding team achievement more to come HH 💚

Members online

Latest posts

Back