Praise for Celtic Star – “He’s at a great age and has fantastic qualities and is tactically also very intelligent”

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Not the Same sadly since his injury for the Doon unners great on his game can change the whole thing in a heartbeat.
love to have the Tom Rogic that glided by the Sheep in the Cup final but maybe time for him to get a new challenge still think there’s still a player in there
Always be remembered for that one goal
Me the goal at Ipox he curls in the corner
In the game Eddy scores da winner
HH Tom Rogic always a Tim

HH 🍀

I think all they injury lay offs have slowed him doon too much he's just not effective and injury free enough to get back to his best I wid grab 4 million Mae bother n wish him awe the best n thanks for the great memories HH
Best player I ever played with was a big, shy insecure type of lad. Didn't go in for the dressing-room rough and tumble. Didn't know when folk were pissing about or bring serious.

His doppelganger is Big Tam.

That boy is the captain of a golf club in Germany now. Happy as happy could be, but he should have played 50 times for Scotland.

We have to get rid of the old ways and embrace our talent. Look at what Bayern have done since Herr Flick took over and loved them all again?

Members online

Latest posts

Back