Pre Season Games

Makes me rage , Celtic should ourselves be negotiating deals with the Asian countries given its Celtic they are interested in.

That aside how can they say they have negotiated " Great deals" with 150 countries watching SPL games yet that's probably more than the Scandinavian countries put together and they have better deals.

They're not getting value for money, might be more than previously but still way , way short of true value.

Bodo v Rosenborg or hearts v hibs , I have a fair guesstimate which will attract the higher number of viewers worldwide

I think I’m right in saying we can’t negotiate our own deals under our agreement with the SPFL/SFA…..

I think I’m right in saying we can’t negotiate our own deals under our agreement with the SPFL/SFA…..
Think that's right imatim but my thinking is the fact that Sevco has been the most vociferous club, more than the lot of the rest of the SPFL put together, about the terms of sky's deal is so pathetically unambitious of our clubs , our ruling bodies ( SFA/SPFL) and completely self- accepting of the untrue view and opinion held and shouted from the rooftops by the English especially , which influences the rest of Europe's belief that we are a backwater league , thats our place in Europe its an utter disgrace ( I did say it makes me rage lol) .

How long ago since Scotland was rate 9th in Europe?
How long ago since we had automatic champions league entry plus a qualifying spot?
How long ago since half of our 'elite' division were practically guaranteed European football if you finish top 6 ? ( ok needs Celtic to winning a double but that's usually the case these days so 6th take the Scottish Cup spot, Hibs I think).

I very rarely if ever will agree with anything from the dark side and of course their motives are mothing more than self- interests, they need more cash quickly but self interest doesn't make them wrong here, that's the same as all clubs.

So I ask myself , why is DD not on board with this ? Or heart'sTV? , hibs, Dundee(s) Aberdeen who all have large overseas club TV subscriptions, some larger than EPL clubs in recent years like QPR and Burnley, Bournemouth, until they became EPL clubs?

It doesn't make sense, certainly not business sense that we are not cashing in on the most successful spell of Scottish international and club football in years.

So it made me wonder has DD been practically/verbally guaranteed perhaps by the murdochs that we will be accepted into the English game at some point?
Not yet though too soon and too much pro ira chants? ( usuall sh*t) sort that out and you'll be in?

Perhaps its no secret amongst board members of other clubs or more likely I'm blowing out my proverbial a**e but something is wrong, way wrong with this bestest ever , also longest ever and highest audience ever , less cash or same as before though' deal' .

150 countries watching?
Yet other countries with nothing like the number of countries viewer's watching get far more than us financially, get value for players sold but not the 9th strongest European nation.

DD know something we don't? ( of course)
We're getting fleeced and used by the rest of Europe and none are prepared to stand up against it bar the one who need it the most, ( seems like it to me).

All very strange , very irregular business for a club like ours who pride ourselves on our business model.

We're scammed like no other country in Europe for what we have to offer, look at our backwater countries records in European club competitions , probably the most successful for our population.

More questions than answers in there probably , my rant of the day over HH

Makes me rage , Celtic should ourselves be negotiating deals with the Asian countries given its Celtic they are interested in.

That aside how can they say they have negotiated " Great deals" with 150 countries watching SPL games yet that's probably more than the Scandinavian countries put together and they have better deals.

They're not getting value for money, might be more than previously but still way , way short of true value.

Bodo v Rosenborg or hearts v hibs , I have a fair guesstimate which will attract the higher number of viewers worldwide
Scottish fitba could be in even more trouble. Viaplay - who just bought out Premier Sports and inherited their contracts including the League Cup & Scotland's Internationals - are posting massive losses (>£24m) and are now looking to pull back to their core business in the Nordic countries.

Which means that Doncaster and the rest of clowns that ruin our national sport will sell us short if they need to find new tv deals and a sponsor.

Scottish fitba could be in even more trouble. Viaplay - who just bought out Premier Sports and inherited their contracts including the League Cup & Scotland's Internationals - are posting massive losses (>£24m) and are now looking to pull back to their core business in the Nordic countries.

Which means that Doncaster and the rest of clowns that ruin our national sport will sell us short if they need to find new tv deals and a sponsor.
Yip, its Setanta all over again. Sky will loving it an drawing up an even worse deal as we speak.
Doncaster will have the turd polish out trying sell it as a good job(bie) hes got for us.

We need to start showing more games live at parkhead and Ibrox to make it more appealing for people outwith Scotland to sit and watch it....work with loads of guys who said it's unwatchable when it's at grounds in Scotland as the staduims are
Half empty .....Scottish football is not exciting for anyone who doesn't support a Scottish club to watch sadly (English league tho is heavily over rated but popular in every country in the world) nothing against fire sticks as not every one can afford sky and viaplay etc but can't see us getting much more TV money as sky etc are losing cash big time

Back