Pre Season Games

Wed at 11am cpt for our next game....

That'll get the boax people out in force again..

Looking forward to seeing Doccos new pal team set up, should give us more of an inkling for the coming season... But remember folks its still pre season against a fairly decent team in the middle of theirs, so it will be a toughy. šŸ˜‚

Mon the hoops hoops..

Looking forward to seeing Doccos new pal team set up, should give us more of an inkling for the coming season... But remember folks its still pre season against a fairly decent team in the middle of theirs, so it will be a toughy. šŸ˜‚

Mon the hoops hoops..
As long as we get through injury free, the Bhoys will enjoy getting minutes in their legs
Looking forward to the new season
I read that TavPen has been bumping his gums again...they never learn do they ?
Wonder who'll get the Joey Barton/Aaron Ramsey 'Buffoon of the Year' Award this year ?
Dafties
HH

Mon the hoops hoops..
Aye its gonny be tough, we've no idea of the levels they're at but looking at how they're players have taken the SPL by storm and the fact we've played two bounce games in Portugal, travelled back to Glasgow and now we're in Japan I really hope we give a good showing.

Australian tour was a shitshow I'm hoping for better this time but this is a tougher task than Australia.

Rodgers has said this is akin to our champions league qualifiers and I'd agree.

Think they're 16 games into their season fingers crossed we show well HH

Wonder how much the anti celtic bbc/spfl are coining it in on the backs of our japanese and korean players

Makes me rage , Celtic should ourselves be negotiating deals with the Asian countries given its Celtic they are interested in.

That aside how can they say they have negotiated " Great deals" with 150 countries watching SPL games yet that's probably more than the Scandinavian countries put together and they have better deals.

They're not getting value for money, might be more than previously but still way , way short of true value.

Bodo v Rosenborg or hearts v hibs , I have a fair guesstimate which will attract the higher number of viewers worldwide

Back