Premier Sports Cup Final - Celtic v Hibs, Sunday 19th December 2021

Aye, he’s that pish were still the best defence in the league, imagine how hard it would be for the rest if we stood him down and got somebody better?
IMO Starfelt has got something in there, he’s shown bits n pieces of real good play, but are bits n pieces enough?
Short answer, no. But you're right theres a player there you dont get to be Celtic motm as a sympathy vote. If anyone can get his performance levels up Ange is the man for that but we cannot have a display like that v sevco he'd be sent off for assaulting fresh air. Welsh or Murray should get a game to keep him on his toes

Best angle of the second goal I've seen
Any angle is great my fav has to be the one from behind the goalie view. You can see the spin rogic puts on the ball , so much the ball bounces and almost goes away from Kyogo but he makes a wee adjustment and delivers it back of the net. Hibs can moan and complain but the truth is that they tried to sit in against a Celtic side in a cup final ( that'll work 1 in 20 times) they got a corner and from there they awoke the machine what a different team we were faced with losing suddenly we were slick very slick and upped the tempo and yes it shouldve been a penalty for Starfelt push but they say these things even themselves out over a season πŸ™„ aye right that must mean weve about 20 penalties coming up

My nephew is here from BC and says it’s fucking Baltic here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Minus 5 here this morning
It's a different cold though
It's a dry cold here, but the Scottish 'cold' gets right into your bones
Mind you, could be something to do with the fact that we dress for it, while back in the day, snow meant putting your suit jaikit on over a t shirt, then walking to the pub
Where in BC is he from ?

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back