Prince Andrew

Glasbhoy81

Prince Andrew has felt to Scotland to avoid being served with legal papers for rape of a 17 year old sex slave.
He was good friends with the pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, the biggest pedophile in America for procuring underage girls for the rich and famous.
His big brother, the future King , just so happened to be friends with the biggest pedophile in the UK , Jimmy Saville. Who would procure underage girls and boy for the rich and famous. He was that close a friend to Charles that he acted a mediator between Charles & Diana as they were splitting up.
Saville was brought into the Royal family inner circle by Charles favourite uncle, Lord Mountbatten.
Lord Mountbatten was a known pedophile who had to leave India as the top royal because of the the stories of him fucking young boys. His wife was said to have extremely low morals as well.
So should we get rid of the pedophile family when the Queen dies or is our nation happy to have a pedophile as King

The Royals - the result of hundreds of years of inbreeding - similar result with some Sevco supporters too !

HH
They are fucking joke. Germans who changed their name in 1917 to windors from Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. This, because of anti German feeling in Britain during the first World War.
They need to be disbanded and all their shite taken over by the public.
It was only last year Prince Harry was bitching because his daddy had cut him off financially. A 35 year old man complaining that his dad has stopped his pocket money.
That's the level of these people

They are fucking joke. Germans who changed their name in 1917 to windors from Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. This, because of anti German feeling in Britain during the first World War.
They need to be disbanded and all their shite taken over by the public.
It was only last year Prince Harry was bitching because his daddy had cut him off financially. A 35 year old man complaining that his dad has stopped his pocket money.
That's the level of these people
Wont be long till they change their name back imho after the stench they have left on the Windsor name.

Parasites the lot.

Prince Andrew has felt to Scotland to avoid being served with legal papers for rape of a 17 year old sex slave.
He was good friends with the pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, the biggest pedophile in America for procuring underage girls for the rich and famous.
His big brother, the future King , just so happened to be friends with the biggest pedophile in the UK , Jimmy Saville. Who would procure underage girls and boy for the rich and famous. He was that close a friend to Charles that he acted a mediator between Charles & Diana as they were splitting up.
Saville was brought into the Royal family inner circle by Charles favourite uncle, Lord Mountbatten.
Lord Mountbatten was a known pedophile who had to leave India as the top royal because of the the stories of him fucking young boys. His wife was said to have extremely low morals as well.
So should we get rid of the pedophile family when the Queen dies or is our nation happy to have a pedophile as King
Hang the lot of the bastards🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Sadly The Royal Family are still very popular in England and parts of Scotland too. The Queen gets a lot of respect for her longevity and duty, mainly from older and middle ages. I don't think Prince Charles has that kind of popularity. Many have never forgiven him for what he did to Diana and marrying his mistress too. As for Andrew I don't think he has an ounce of credibility left. No one believes him regarding his involvement with Epstein but many would happily bury their own heads in the sand than see a scandal on this scale. I just hope the Americans do not relent in their pursuit of him.
On the whole I think a lot of people want the Crown to pass straight to William and Kate. The rest are seen as damaged goods and they are viewed as the 'golden' couple. Give it a few years though, no one's that 'perfect'.
The Americans now have their own franchise via Harry an Megan, good, let them have them, forever. I somehow see wee Harry begging his brother to let him back into the fold when the lust wears off an he finally sees the inner Megan. Or she decides she's famous enough without him an will get to keep the kids the house and the title.
Me, I couldn't give a shit about any of them.

These fukkin International breaks, 😤

Sadly The Royal Family are still very popular in England and parts of Scotland too. The Queen gets a lot of respect for her longevity and duty, mainly from older and middle ages. I don't think Prince Charles has that kind of popularity. Many have never forgiven him for what he did to Diana and marrying his mistress too. As for Andrew I don't think he has an ounce of credibility left. No one believes him regarding his involvement with Epstein but many would happily bury their own heads in the sand than see a scandal on this scale. I just hope the Americans do not relent in their pursuit of him.
On the whole I think a lot of people want the Crown to pass straight to William and Kate. The rest are seen as damaged goods and they are viewed as the 'golden' couple. Give it a few years though, no one's that 'perfect'.
The Americans now have their own franchise via Harry an Megan, good, let them have them, forever. I somehow see wee Harry begging his brother to let him back into the fold when the lust wears off an he finally sees the inner Megan. Or she decides she's famous enough without him an will get to keep the kids the house and the title.

. The Queen gets a lot of respect for her longevity and duty.
A woman who doesn't do a thing. Has someone who dresses her , she gets the best medical treatment and is fed the best quality of food.
There was a story years ago that the fire alarm went off at Buckingham Palace, when her aide went to get her , she was sat at the end of her bed , waiting for someone to dress her.
She is fecking useless.
Does the monarch still have someone who wipes their arse? They used to and it was considered as the best role to have and would be the highest lord in the land who had the job

Fuck William aswell hes just a wee copy of his da if anybody really wanted to reform the monarchy gee the ginger one it way the coloured wife now thats a new royal family😁if not just scrap the full fuckin thing they're a drain on society UP THE REPUBLIC OF SCOTIA

. The Queen gets a lot of respect for her longevity and duty.
A woman who doesn't do a thing. Has someone who dresses her , she gets the best medical treatment and is fed the best quality of food.
There was a story years ago that the fire alarm went off at Buckingham Palace, when her aide went to get her , she was sat at the end of her bed , waiting for someone to dress her.
She is fecking useless.
Does the monarch still have someone who wipes their arse? They used to and it was considered as the best role to have and would be the highest lord in the land who had the job
I didn't say she had my respect.

I wonder if msm are looking for some squirrel distractions from real news. Lot of

word is...

Id prefer the spurious congecture of a libelous nature came out of the follow follow pages where it belongs.

If there is evidence other than word is...

let it be presented

If its just spurious potentially malicious congecture based on the grapevine

then presenting it on ` celtic forum might just be a great tool for msm what about that ren

Members online

Latest posts

Back