Protests

patmeech

Well who thinks it will be the peepul and friends gathering to protest about freedoms this will be rent a mob who blasted anyone who wanted brexit stopped talking about democracy,fast forward vote taken during the not democratic enough for them funny that I'm sure the Polish will stop them ???like when ever they decided to March to ibrox 😯😯😯

Be suspicious of any movement which uses the ''Freedom'' word in its title - e.g ''The UK Freedom Movement ''. Particularly when the only named office bearer is a former associate of ''Britain First '' which is a clone of the BNP .
Several far right organisations are associated with the posters advertising these ''protests'' but none has come out and clearly stated that they are the organisers .

They are trying to feed on the frustration of many people in these difficult times , people who may not realise that turning up for these ''picnics'' will be tacit approval of some deeply dark agendas .

To quote a local clown who has been spinning his own propaganda lately :

STAY ALERT Control the Right Wing Virus SAVE LIVES

HH

Well who thinks it will be the peepul and friends gathering to protest about freedoms this will be rent a mob who blasted anyone who wanted brexit stopped talking about democracy,fast forward vote taken during the not democratic enough for them funny that I'm sure the Polish will stop them ???like when ever they decided to March to ibrox 😯😯😯
av no idea what your on about ,,,any more detail

Who would've guessed it? Countries run by fuckin idiots and bumbling oafs turn out to be the worst affected with the highest rate of infection and death.
Shame on those who put these clowns where they are. I can see Boris and trump as Sevco supporters.
The truth is an alien concept to them- just like Sevco, they are dependent upon stupid people- just like Sevco, they constantly deny reality- just like Sevco, they will put business needs before human health- just like Sevco did, they are utter filthy fuckin bastards- just like Hearts...nah just like filthy fuckin Sevco, corrupt rotten cheating bastards- just like Sevco.

Who would've guessed it? Countries run by fuckin idiots and bumbling oafs turn out to be the worst affected with the highest rate of infection and death.
Shame on those who put these clowns where they are. I can see Boris and trump as Sevco supporters.
The truth is an alien concept to them- just like Sevco, they are dependent upon stupid people- just like Sevco, they constantly deny reality- just like Sevco, they will put business needs before human health- just like Sevco did, they are utter filthy fuckin bastards- just like Hearts...nah just like filthy fuckin Sevco, corrupt rotten cheating bastards- just like Sevco.
👏 👏👏👏👏

Anything you'd like to add🤔

Unfortunately what starts in America comes here eventually regarding Freedom just another crock of shit thought up by fuckwits nice to c them turning on right wing Tories just ignore it let police sort it out one right wing force fighting another ringwing Source

Unfortunately what starts in America comes here eventually regarding Freedom just another crock of shit thought up by fuckwits nice to c them turning on right wing Tories just ignore it let police sort it out one right wing force fighting another ringwing Source
It's Nazis, fascists, and racists in America and here too. If the virus just killed these types and couldn't be passed on, then I would actively encourage all of them to hit the streets, hug each other, kiss each other, compare swastika tattoos, reminisce about how great being white is. Then go home and die. The world would be a better place. And safer. The riot cops should be out truncheoning these bastards unconscious.

It's Nazis, fascists, and racists in America and here too. If the virus just killed these types and couldn't be passed on, then I would actively encourage all of them to hit the streets, hug each other, kiss each other, compare swastika tattoos, reminisce about how great being white is. Then go home and die. The world would be a better place. And safer. The riot cops should be out truncheoning these bastards unconscious.
#openupthe marching Season......you got One fuckin massive vote here! Da on, cuddling and kissing to be strictly adhered to brethren! All a board.........

#openupthe marching Season......you got One fuckin massive vote here! Da on, cuddling and kissing to be strictly adhered to brethren! All a board.........

I am convinced that soon we will start to hear noises from the Brown Brogues Brigade that ''Marching'' must be allowed ( Civil Rights blah , blah ...) and pressure being applied on the Scottish Government to give them the nod .
WHEN they are told to go f*ck themselves ( which many may be doing in the current lockdown ) , then expect the staunch unionist politicos to start agitating for the rights of this group of anachronistic knuckledraggers to be upheld despite the dangers from the virus ( that's the Corona-virus one not the brain-rotting one which afflicts these neanderthals ).

For a laugh , it would be great if they WERE allowed to march , but only under strict conditions :

Face coverings to be worn at all times ( that will reduce the scares that many of the unsuspecting public are confronted with when viewing the massed ranks of these ugly sods !)

Face coverings to be worn at ALL times would also apply to their flute bands !!!
This would be a service to music which will be greatly appreciated by all who have had the misfortune to be within earshot of these 'musicians'.

All marches must take place within the local area of the participants .

No ''followers'' allowed as this is not covered by the present restrictions . Some will claim that this is essential daily exercise . Fine - but NOT for a march in Glasgow when you live in Larkhall . Tough titty !

This restriction would also negate travelling from/to ' Norn' Ireland for 'walks' in other jurisdictions .

Happy twelfth to all our readers from the Dark Side !

HH

They can take our FREEDOM, but they'll never take our TAXES.

Back