Provan

What a cowardly DICK head broony never once said that he was better than anyone else BUT THE COWARD ON THE WING HAS A POP AT HIM WHAT SCOTT HAS IS COURAGE AND DETERMINATION SOMETHING HE NEVER HAD AND NEVER WILL.HIS.COLUMN FRANK AND FEARLESS WHAT A TITLE FOR A COWARD .

Provan supported the deidco as a boy.

Who actually gives any soup taker any ear time or respect. Fuck him.

What a cowardly DICK head broony never once said that he was better than anyone else BUT THE COWARD ON THE WING HAS A POP AT HIM WHAT SCOTT HAS IS COURAGE AND DETERMINATION SOMETHING HE NEVER HAD AND NEVER WILL.HIS.COLUMN FRANK AND FEARLESS WHAT A TITLE FOR A COWARD .
He is a coward I dare him to say it to Broonys face !!!! Broony is something Provan will never be - a Celtic legend HH Broony \0/\0/\0/

Just read the article on Celtic news, SB is very much his own person with
character.Who is DP other than a wannabe journo and another disgruntled
ex player,oh and a true blue????? dearie me the pain????.
Provan is guy who the only reason he’s in a job is cause he played for Celtic but he’s put the boot into us since the day he started.
A bitter foamin at the mouth hater pandering to peepul which he is deffo one of.

Poor Davie ! He needs to turn his ''journalistic '' skills to his own organisation , SKY . They can't even report FACTS without getting them wrong .
They claimed , yesterday , that Celtic needed only one more Title to equal Rangers' Nine -in-a-Row !

Oh dear ! Gone are the days when SKY used to have proper journalists who didn't embarrass the company with such factual mistakes . Maybe Davie had better spend his time helping THEM get their facts correct ?
HH

????? another fuckin no mark for a guy who was a shitebag oan the park big and brave behind his keyboard another ex Celt who takes great joy puttin the boot into the club stick tae the diddy games sky give you if you can stay awake long enough ???

Why waste words on a no mark like him we have shed tears for 2 lions in the past week.
These are the men we have lost.
This piece o piss is not worth naming in the same breath.
He’s a nobody in the years to come no one will ask about the Soup taker (wee hun).
But Broonie will be remembered as a superb Captain of Celtic fact. His place is certain
Maybe not the greatest player but he’s certainly among the great Captains of this Great club.

HH ☘️⭐

I've only ever attended one golf event round about or just over a decade or so ago, well the drinks part afterwards. A friend of mine was playing for the Player of the Year or something and there was an end of season party in the club house down at Kilmacolm. Anyway Davie Provan was there - he was a member of the club. At the end of the night, when plenty of drinks had been had, they played 'Simply the Best' and most of them got into a huddle on the dance floor to chant away to Tina Turner's words. I was horrified to see the former Celtic player Davie Provan join in and I went up to the dance floor, tapped him on the shoulder and told him that I now regretted attending his testimonial and that what I was watching disgraced his career in the Hoops.
Of course I was aware of his background supporting Rangers but he played for Celtic, was signed by Big Billy and was always given proper respect and support from the Celtic support. A decent player? No doubt about that. A decent man? No, not in my eyes.

Last edited:
I was at a night in a pub in the gorbals when mr provan was going through his illness which I believed to involve lack of energy and tiredness all I can say is when the strippers came oan mr pro and energy levels were outstanding how he kept his balance standing on that chair I will never know ? I see now his illness has transferred to his collum as it sends me to sleep every paragraph I read horrible miserable little man

Davie Proven had some good games with Celtic.He also had some real shockers and was known to be be posted missing if the going got rough or he just couldn't be bothered turning up. He has lost all credibility. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but to use his newspaper column to slate Broonie or Celtic knowing his comments will be read by thousands is inexcusable. It is bad enough when he is the commentator on games involving Celtic. If we score he never gives us credit but instead comments on poor defending on part of the opposition. He has a real gripe with Celtic and it is maybe time someone at Celtic took this muppet to task. He only gets away with his ridiculous comments because nobody challenges him and he can hide behind the media. There are enough journalists out there all to keen to put the boot into Celtic and discredit us at the drop of a hat without this so called " Celtic man " giving them the ammunition to do so.

Back