Provan

Foot in mouth thier Davy don't worry it's common among people who like to think they know it all.

It's amazing how many former Celtic players who were idolised by us talk the suggest load of shite about us when they get their week meeja jobs and just love to put the boot in

Really don't understand what these people are trying to achieve Impartiality perhaps If so it appears to be reverse impartiality to the extent of Celtic dislike nfatuation
I'm not sure if they feel that they were maltreated by the Club or fans or snubbed in some way but they are making themselves look pathetic

Then again Maybe they're just not very good at their new careers I think that this is the more likely reason

It's always the usual suspects

Nicholsrse Wanker Burley Provan and Collins with his nasal drone

The only 2 ex Celts meeja scribes/ pundits that I can really stomach are Chris Sutton and John Hartson

HH?

Agree Bill, but last night what in heavens name got in to Sutton and his use of the word Catastrophe and catastrophic and kinda down on Celtic. Not his usual commentary. I don’t know It rankled with me anyhow. HH
Yup, twice Sutton mentioned it would be a CATASTROPHE if we did not qualify when that MOB needed 4 at 0-1 & again at 1-2! ?????..Nae idea whit he wiz on, maybe he thot he wiz in Amsterdam but LUDICROUS statements tae make!!?????

Agree Bill, but last night what in heavens name got in to Sutton and his use of the word Catastrophe and catastrophic and kinda down on Celtic. Not his usual commentary. I don’t know It rankled with me anyhow. HH

Believe he was looking at the bigger picture and in particular our Away Day to G51 on Sunday

With AJER limping off and Big Gaulois looking as if his hamstring was troubling him TBH I was shouting at LENNY myself to get him aff

At HT with AIK needing 4 goals to go through what realistically was the point of keeping the big fella on the pitch?

I think big Sutton was looking at worst case scenarios and I agreed with him

HH?

Yep i though Sutton was pissed last night as was his commentator. Kept also refering to nonesense about if the opposition score would be interesting even though they needed 4 with about 20 mins remaining. Strong Lager in Stockholm.

Back