PSG transfer list timo weah

Winter

Just read the story psg have transfer listed weah and that this is good news for Celtic. Quite how the media work that out I'm not sure. Rennes and palace are interested in him. Surely he will go there but never know he said he'd like to return to CP but I can't see it after he was told to pack his bags. Strange timing as well for PSG to do this

After congratulating a PSG opponent on Twitter he was fooked in France,

Technically, he congratulated his friend, who played for the team that beat PSG. A nuanced difference, but still not great in the grand scheme of things. PSG is pretty stocked with talent, and they don't need him.

No weah back at CP

I'd take Timo back in an instant.

Don't really in all the games he took part in ithink we're buying potential getting fed up buying to sell rather spend 6/7mil on two quality player one RB and MF as we have SHRED coming in Morgan coming back let's give them time

Don't really in all the games he took part in ithink we're buying potential getting fed up buying to sell rather spend 6/7mil on two quality player one RB and MF as we have SHRED coming in Morgan coming back let's give them time
Have high hopes for Shved I honestly cannot see the SPL being more difficult than Ukraine's equivalent in fact the other way around if anything. The bhoys been a standout there so I'm hoping for similar or better here. Morgan is anyone's guess though I hear hes fitted in well at Sunderland (a big club lets be honest) good preparation for CP.

I would take him back surely, but what would his wage demands be? And given the choice between him and maybe going back for paddy Roberts, I'd take paddy all day long.
Well Weah or Paddy love Paddy to bits take him every time and twice on Tuesday.
Go get Paddy Roberts now get the bromance with him and KT going. Also gets the best out of JF.
Just sayin

HH ☘️

Have high hopes for Shved I honestly cannot see the SPL being more difficult than Ukraine's equivalent in fact the other way around if anything. The bhoys been a standout there so I'm hoping for similar or better here. Morgan is anyone's guess though I hear hes fitted in well at Sunderland (a big club lets be honest) good preparation for CP.
Morgan didn't really get a chance under Rodgers. I watched him play in preseason last year in Dublin and he was by far the best player on the pitch. Now I know it was preseason and the opposition wasn't top notch, but he still looked really good. He's also brilliant with a dead ball with either foot, which is something we badly need including taking corners.
As for shved, I'm very excited to see him in the hoops. He looks the real deal, but we'll have to wait and see how he settles

Just read the story psg have transfer listed weah and that this is good news for Celtic. Quite how the media work that out I'm not sure. Rennes and palace are interested in him. Surely he will go there but never know he said he'd like to return to CP but I can't see it after he was told to pack his bags. Strange timing as well for PSG to do this
I dont think telling him to pack his bags as you so eloquently put it will make a difference, there is no game for him to play in so he might as well go back to psg and have a couple of weeks rest then go and play for his country.

I dont think telling him to pack his bags as you so eloquently put it will make a difference, there is no game for him to play in so he might as well go back to psg and have a couple of weeks rest then go and play for his country.
That's what Weah said when he left told to pack his bags

Back