PSV versus Huns

The thing that's bugging me, they have won 2 away games out off there last 12,how the fuck did they get to a final and qualify for the champions league, it defies logic?
It does and it is annoying that they seem to meet supposedly decent teams who contrive to fuck things up for themselves bu making stupid errors.

Anyway, the thing that's bugging me is that they have even won 2 away games out of their last 12.

Anyone know were the scottish media get the £40-45 mil for getting into champions league group stage?? The winners only get 22.69 dollars??runner up 17.59 dollars??been hearing this a while now,,a dick painter said to me on a site today hunz will get£35 mil😂😂....by the way a don’t mean a painter that paints dicks😂
I just read an article there about the amounts for qualifying, the amount per group win and the amount for TV (and the 'big five' leagues help themselves to most of the money). Sevco will get less than us. When you look at the amounts for these things, the figure of £40M seems like hun accounting.

Anyone know were the scottish media get the £40-45 mil for getting into champions league group stage?? The winners only get 22.69 dollars??runner up 17.59 dollars??been hearing this a while now,,a dick painter said to me on a site today hunz will get£35 mil😂😂....by the way a don’t mean a painter that paints dicks😂
You can get fousands and fousands of Smarties, with 40 Million quid
MSM will be giving it large, so be prepared for a tsunami of shit from the usual suspects from here on in
HH

Last edited:
How pish were PSV 🙈 bottled it once again , theyve never beaten a Scottish club at home in Europe fs Dundee utd included
its perfectly obvious whats been going on the scottish media have over estimated the strength of the teams the huns have overcome and praised them accordingly without realising they were guff eg psv at home could not beat the huns a very average team and as a result we will be subjected to the most awful shite about how great they are from the hun media lets take 6 0ff them on september 3rd and put them back in their place

In europe, there is not a team as lucky as this mob. Every single team they came up against last season, on paper, were better than them...every single one. But they find a way to win. Every team, apart from last seasons final (thank fuck) just never showed up!! And it seems to have continued. A mixture of this and their fucking never ending luck makes me feel like if there is a god, he's a fucking hun bastard. Don't be surprised today if they get the 3 easiest teams in their group and don't be surprised that if, just before they play each team, their opposition would have just lost their best player or sacked their manager!! The cunts will end up drawing and stumbling themselves to the fucking final!!

Let them gloat, their mutant horde, and big orange faced, bawheid Boyd, gloat and may Kenny Miller sook the boaby aff him
Pie muncher Boyd on SKY, as the game wound down, with seconds to go, mentions "Celtic thought they were the only Scottish team in the CL"
The guy's a fucking obsessed moon unit
Celtic FC, is living rent free, under his cavernous, thatched, dome
Maybe he could rent out his forehead out as a billboard, it's fucking big enough
Fuck them, anyone who looks like them, and the big white steed they rode in on
HH|
If u plucked a random fan aff the terraces in the crumbledome that is what u would get…and he’s allowed on live TV…frightening..and aye..he’s a moon unit orite, see him cuttin about Ayr aw the time, gets a bit upset when u just dingy him, thinks everybody should be payin him n his teeth attention.

Th
Anybody worrying about them catching us financially I wouldn't worry to much aye they will probably buy one or two players but overall they are still trying to normalise shit over there and BTW its not 40m either ffs unless people think they're capable of winning the thing
They will never match us financially Fergus made sure off that,they might get more European money now and again ,but that depends on good results,that's why we need to get our finger out in europe

In europe, there is not a team as lucky as this mob. Every single team they came up against last season, on paper, were better than them...every single one. But they find a way to win. Every team, apart from last seasons final (thank fuck) just never showed up!! And it seems to have continued. A mixture of this and their fucking never ending luck makes me feel like if there is a god, he's a fucking hun bastard. Don't be surprised today if they get the 3 easiest teams in their group and don't be surprised that if, just before they play each team, their opposition would have just lost their best player or sacked their manager!! The cunts will end up drawing and stumbling themselves to the fucking final!!
Lubo your a good man but let's not get carried away, you got wan forecast right out of 200 that's as close as your getting to your 24-0 mate.
I'm just sick to my stomach that this cheating scum of a club are allowed to be anywhere near this competition.
I give no credit whatsoever to them and never will. There's only one club that the SMSM want to do well in both domestic competition and Europe and its they corrupt bastards.
So you can keep your coefficient and good for Scottish football rhetoric...the only good thing for Scottish Football was when they died.
To see cheating corrupt vile racist scum being allowed to worm there way back to a competition that they were allowed to steal money from as the old club to the continued financial doping as the new worsened version imo cannot be acceptable to any Celtic supporter.
Give them credit ? No chance !! They deserve only our disdain.

Anybody worrying about them catching us financially I wouldn't worry to much aye they will probably buy one or two players but overall they are still trying to normalise shit over there and BTW its not 40m either ffs unless people think they're capable of winning the thing
just a small point the champions league is supposed to be for champions they aint champions

Was he a face painter in a previous hunlife
😂😂

HH 😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back