Q the game on the 17 th

Lady Haw Haw!
The media loses their mind because he tells people to take bleach/disinfect to combat covid19 something I'd bet my house on that he did not do. He is the one who has lost his mind. He must know that it will take more than racially targeting immigrants mainly Mexicans by shouting whos gonna pay for the wall this time amazingly that wall was already under construction before he used it for propaganda in his first campaign . Wasnt his idea, jumped on the bandwagon playing to ultra patriotic , supremacist movements with the racial card. It will take more this time than that as Biden isnt taken aback by anything he says , if anything Biden comes across as nuts a trump is . Trump didnt rattle him enough and knows it so he doesnt want another f*n Trumpet(s) both that first "debate" was a complete shambles for both , Biden simply did to trump what trump did to Clinton with his "will you shut up man &everyone knows you're the worst president theres ever been" comments Clinton was taken by surprise by that , surprisingly,Biden appears to have been preparing for it. The USA and the UK are a political mess right now , if china and Russia wanted to invade the west now would be a good time as both countries leadership's is so poor and weak but I'm not scaremongering or anything 😛

The media loses their mind because he tells people to take bleach/disinfect to combat covid19 something I'd bet my house on that he did not do. He is the one who has lost his mind. He must know that it will take more than racially targeting immigrants mainly Mexicans by shouting whos gonna pay for the wall this time amazingly that wall was already under construction before he used it for propaganda in his first campaign . Wasnt his idea, jumped on the bandwagon playing to ultra patriotic , supremacist movements with the racial card. It will take more this time than that as Biden isnt taken aback by anything he says , if anything Biden comes across as nuts a trump is . Trump didnt rattle him enough and knows it so he doesnt want another f*n Trumpet(s) both that first "debate" was a complete shambles for both , Biden simply did to trump what trump did to Clinton with his "will you shut up man &everyone knows you're the worst president theres ever been" comments Clinton was taken by surprise by that , surprisingly,Biden appears to have been preparing for it. The USA and the UK are a political mess right now , if china and Russia wanted to invade the west now would be a good time as both countries leadership's is so poor and weak but I'm not scaremongering or anything 😛
Think you might be on the wrong thread winter as a far bigger election taking place on the 17th

John, ye'll soon get, that a thread on here with a specific theme,can go south in a heartbeat,trying tae keep us loonies on message is like tryin tae herd cat's!!!!, that's the noise, ye just go wi flow! HH☘️ 🍺 🥳
Thank god for that MD, I thought I had lost my last marble as American politics and the 17th go together just as well as a hun in there new Jersey

Back