Questions for Crawford Allan and the SFA

Too true!

But there’s nothing to stop us asking the right questions and seeing them try and lie their way out of it.....we should never imo accept the status quo.....we should always ask the pertinent questions that demand answers.....that way there will always be a record of how corrupt the game is in Scotland.....and every now and again we’ll see someone like Farry or Brother Dallas fall on their aprons...
To keep getting no answers Imatim.
The game in Scotland is filthy to the core, and doesn't help with our own board being just as filthy with there continued silence on all matters that effect our club, so allowing everyone else to be given a free shot at us with every given opportunity and all are only to pleased to fire them shots.
Nothing new as our history as proven, yet all are running shit scared yet again now we are back and even stronger than many years before on the playing field.
Being a Celtic supporter is all about the glory achieved when everything and everyone is against us, and such is the current situation.
It's a fight we are all well use to and one we have never been defeated in either and never will be either.
Our return to dominance again will be our glory against all the injustice we have had to endure, yet they couldn't beat us still.
Should our own board continue to side with the enemy within the whole of Scotland, then they need to be all very careful upon their actions as the eye is upon them all.
We are Celtic and will never be put down by any hun run organisations no matter how hard all you hun fucks try to.

questions who approached you for the job

where have you been hiding

why ,did you come out of hiding for hearts

on a scale form 1 -5 , ,1 being shite and 5 being utter shite,where would you rate yourself .

The sfa /spfl are run by masonic morons who have no business accumen or forsight , clubs have gone unpunished for bringing sponsorship deals into question and leaking information in dossiers

Refs are appointed who know fk all about the game can't apply the rules , don't understand the rules and are an utter embarressment to the country ,,,,my question is ,,,,why are you a useless knt

To keep getting no answers Imatim.
The game in Scotland is filthy to the core, and doesn't help with our own board being just as filthy with there continued silence on all matters that effect our club, so allowing everyone else to be given a free shot at us with every given opportunity and all are only to pleased to fire them shots.
Nothing new as our history as proven, yet all are running shit scared yet again now we are back and even stronger than many years before on the playing field.
Being a Celtic supporter is all about the glory achieved when everything and everyone is against us, and such is the current situation.
It's a fight we are all well use to and one we have never been defeated in either and never will be either.
Our return to dominance again will be our glory against all the injustice we have had to endure, yet they couldn't beat us still.
Should our own board continue to side with the enemy within the whole of Scotland, then they need to be all very careful upon their actions as the eye is upon them all.
We are Celtic and will never be put down by any hun run organisations no matter how hard all you hun fucks try to.

I’m buying what you are selling ma man...

Questions eh.

1.Did your family's interest in Hearts compel you to speak out in public about an alleged offside.

2. Did you happen to noticed the goal Abada had disallowed against Hearts earlier in the season and if so why not speak publicly about it.

3.Is your motive for speaking out a vailed warning to refs and assistant refs and what is your opinion on the linesman getting 3 wrong in the D Utd game?

4.is it just the offside decisions that upset you or are you concerned about tackles that are potentially career ending being only a Yellow card, should you not be speaking to refs about this before its too late.

5 Do you plan to do a weekly slot on the radio highlighting ref blunders, Celtic fans and indeed fans of most clubs have no faith in our refs and judging by some of the latest press stories neither do coaches and managers, do you plan to address this?

6. Is it true your still bitter about Albert Kidd winning the league for Celtic awe they years ago 😂.

Awe right last one is a joke we awe know the answer to that. 😉

Should referees be assigned a maximum number of games per season per team, therefor preventing situations where one referee can be in charge of games involving certain teams over 25% of the time even when we are only a third of the way thru the season.
Should referees have to declare any allegiance to a team or their support of a team or any other organisations that others could construe as a conflict of interests.
There have been many wrong offside/onside decisions this season already for many teams, including Celtic, why have you chosen this particular decision to speak publicly and what is it that you hope to achieve by your intervention, and will you continue to make yourself available going forward for other presumed refereeing errors regardless of the club involved.

Questions eh.

1.Did your family's interest in Hearts compel you to speak out in public about an alleged offside.

2. Did you happen to noticed the goal Abada had disallowed against Hearts earlier in the season and if so why not speak publicly about it.

3.Is your motive for speaking out a vailed warning to refs and assistant refs and what is your opinion on the linesman getting 3 wrong in the D Utd game?

4.is it just the offside decisions that upset you or are you concerned about tackles that are potentially career ending being only a Yellow card, should you not be speaking to refs about this before its too late.

5 Do you plan to do a weekly slot on the radio highlighting ref blunders, Celtic fans and indeed fans of most clubs have no faith in our refs and judging by some of the latest press stories neither do coaches and managers, do you plan to address this?

6. Is it true your still bitter about Albert Kidd winning the league for Celtic awe they years ago 😂.

Awe right last one is a joke we awe know the answer to that. 😉
7. Does it not concern you the media you reached out to are known liars and pretend that there is a continuation of a club who unlike yours never achieved a CVA, don' t you think you owe it to the Hearts fans to continually fight their corner and pull into account the SFA who have seen your club lose millions by continued cheating of the game and tax man both of which play a key role in your life.

Last edited:

Holding a grudge because a guy did what he is paid to do or is the thought of Celtic been champions to bitter a pill for these cretins/​

Albert Kidd hits back at seething Sandy Clark over 'I would’ve liked to have kicked in his head' jibe​

Hearts lost the league on a dramatic season finale 33 years ago and Clark is still not over it.

Albert Kidd scores for Dundee against Hearts

Albert Kidd scores for Dundee against Hearts (Image: Eric McCowat)

Get the latest Celtic news sent straight to your inbox with our daily newsletter
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you've consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Albert Kidd has told Sandy Clark to get over it after the Hearts striker made an astonishing claim 33 years on from that momentous day in Scottish football.

Kidd was of course the man who broke Tynecastle hearts after scoring two late goals for Dundee against Clark’s side to deny them the title on the final day of the season in 1986.

The Dens Park win helped ensure Celtic were dramatically crowned champions after they hammered St Mirren 5-0 on the same afternoon.

But despite the length of time that has passed, Clark has still not go over it. He told BBC Scotland’s Off the Ball programme at the weekend he can’t forgive Kidd for revealing he is a Celtic supporter.

Clark resents Kidd’s comments (Image: SNS Group)
Clark had said: “Albert Kidd, who is somebody I don’t know that well, I would like to have kicked his head in.

“Not then, his comments (since) and his bit about teams he supported.”

But Kidd feels Clark should stop living in the past and he told the Scotsman: “Had he said this right after the game and continued to say this for a couple of years, so be it and I wouldn’t have been surprised, but 33 years on, is a long time between drinks.”

Kidd, who recalled meeting Clark at a dinner in 2016, added: “Thirty minutes into the function, I noticed Sandy Clark at a table nearby. I approached him and greeted him saying, ‘Sandy Clark, it has been a while sir, how are you?’

Hearts were just seven minutes away from winning the league title in 1986
“His response was delayed and my first thought was, 'Jeez he doesn’t know me’.

“I proceeded to tell him who I was and he answered by saying, ‘I know who you are’. So the conversation was fabulous and lasted eight to 10 seconds.

“I knew from that moment that he was still hurting and if I continued speaking, he may well have got a bit out of sorts.

“I would like it to be put on record by saying that I am truly sorry that Hearts never won the championship in 1986.

“Yes, I had a hand in the end result and Celtic, who I follow and support, benefited greatly.

“However, I must say that I was sincerely and absolutely gutted for all of the lads at Hearts on that day in May 1986 at Dundee – and this includes Sandy Clark, who I respected as a very good professional football player.”

:unsure: Last question Crawfie ,,,,,where do you find so many useless bas***ds every season to ref games

2 why an email asking how many ref candidates do you have on the books from ethnic minoritys went unanswered 3 times ,,,yes 3 times

:oops: you came out of hiding for 1 day yet couldn't answer an email

In the NFL and CFL, the coach is allowed to throw a 'challenge flag' (one flag per game) when they don't agree with a referee's decision, which might cost them during games
The game is stopped and the incident looked at by the guys in HQ and if the decision is upheld, that team loses a 'down'
If successful the decision is rescinded and the game continues with the team being awarded a first down
Don't know if there's any way this could be adapted by the archaic SFA but what is being allowed this season is beyond the pale
It's blatant Mibbery, and they don't even attempt to hide their bias
If you were as hopeless or willfully negligent in your job, you'd be shown the door, but not in Scotland
Against Celtic, anything goes
Why not get some former professional referees from other countries, to handle the VAR in Scotland

HH

Last edited:

Holding a grudge because a guy did what he is paid to do or is the thought of Celtic been champions to bitter a pill for these cretins/​

Albert Kidd hits back at seething Sandy Clark over 'I would’ve liked to have kicked in his head' jibe​

Hearts lost the league on a dramatic season finale 33 years ago and Clark is still not over it.

Albert Kidd scores for Dundee against Hearts

Albert Kidd scores for Dundee against Hearts (Image: Eric McCowat)

Get the latest Celtic news sent straight to your inbox with our daily newsletter
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you've consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Albert Kidd has told Sandy Clark to get over it after the Hearts striker made an astonishing claim 33 years on from that momentous day in Scottish football.

Kidd was of course the man who broke Tynecastle hearts after scoring two late goals for Dundee against Clark’s side to deny them the title on the final day of the season in 1986.

The Dens Park win helped ensure Celtic were dramatically crowned champions after they hammered St Mirren 5-0 on the same afternoon.

But despite the length of time that has passed, Clark has still not go over it. He told BBC Scotland’s Off the Ball programme at the weekend he can’t forgive Kidd for revealing he is a Celtic supporter.

Clark resents Kidd’s comments (Image: SNS Group)
Clark had said: “Albert Kidd, who is somebody I don’t know that well, I would like to have kicked his head in.

“Not then, his comments (since) and his bit about teams he supported.”

But Kidd feels Clark should stop living in the past and he told the Scotsman: “Had he said this right after the game and continued to say this for a couple of years, so be it and I wouldn’t have been surprised, but 33 years on, is a long time between drinks.”

Kidd, who recalled meeting Clark at a dinner in 2016, added: “Thirty minutes into the function, I noticed Sandy Clark at a table nearby. I approached him and greeted him saying, ‘Sandy Clark, it has been a while sir, how are you?’

Hearts were just seven minutes away from winning the league title in 1986
“His response was delayed and my first thought was, 'Jeez he doesn’t know me’.

“I proceeded to tell him who I was and he answered by saying, ‘I know who you are’. So the conversation was fabulous and lasted eight to 10 seconds.

“I knew from that moment that he was still hurting and if I continued speaking, he may well have got a bit out of sorts.

“I would like it to be put on record by saying that I am truly sorry that Hearts never won the championship in 1986.

“Yes, I had a hand in the end result and Celtic, who I follow and support, benefited greatly.

“However, I must say that I was sincerely and absolutely gutted for all of the lads at Hearts on that day in May 1986 at Dundee – and this includes Sandy Clark, who I respected as a very good professional football player.”
Glad to see it's still consuming Sandy Clarke, The Elephant Man... it was a great afternoon at Love Street.

In the NFL and CFL, the coach is allowed to throw a 'challenge flag' (one flag per game) when they don't agree with a referee's decision, which might cost them during games
The game is stopped and the incident looked at by the guys in HQ and if the decision is upheld, that team loses a 'down'
If successful the decision is rescinded and the game continues with the team being awarded a first down
Don't know if there's any way this could be adapted by the archaic SFA but what is being allowed this season is beyond the pale
It's blatant Mibbery, and they don't even attempt to hide their bias
If you were as hopeless or willfully negligent in your job, you'd be shown the door, but not in Scotland
Against Celtic, anything goes
Why not get some former professional referees from other countries, to handle the VAR in Scotland

HH
..or mibbe just get refs who can do their fu#%in jobs without fear or favour, or mibbe that’s just too radical for the SFA🤔

My question would be would you have any objections to referee's from foreign countries taking over from the people who are doing the job now.also would he have any objections if a man from a foreign country was to step into his job.I firmly believe that is the only way that thier can be full confidence in refereeing in scotland. When Crawford came out and called a very debatable of side decision it just stank to high heaven considering the blatantly plain to see the injustices given against celtic and other teams that have benefited over welmingly one club.as for foreign referees would one of them go and sit in a bar frequented mainly by one clubs supporters the same day you refereed the same team and watching one player from that team kick an opposing player in the crutch from behind then the same player stands on the back of another player who is lying face down on the ground and to round of the day to watch the same player grab another player by the testicles these were 3 red card offences not even a yellow card shown.this Mr Crawford is not fiction this happened I'm sure thiers plenty of recordings ask sky I'm sure they covered the game. Refereeing in scotland is in such dire need of reform and you coming out last week with your statement just confirmed it.but then maybe thats to much to ask for.

Now they all want a piece of their favourite referee after the catastrophic interview crawford allan gave,but they still leave it up to Celtic fans to do the heavy lifting and name the people responsible
for the sad sorry state our refereeing in Scottish Football is in.
Probably the biggest mistake crawford allan has made in a long time..
I mean an honest mistake...obviously..

HH

I dont think his appearance has anything to do with his wife or his association with hearts, although I believe this is what has forced him into the open. There is a genuine fear within the corridors of power that Celtic will win the league and, in doing so, kill off sevco. At the beginning of the season it looked like the refs were doing their job quite well in preventing this. But week by week we grow stronger, making the MiBs job harder. This was a very public announcement to the SPFL blazers, referees, hun board and celtic board that things are going to be quite dramatically stepped up in the piss poor (corrupt) standard if refereeing in our matches, with the weekends match a prime example of this. On sides flagged as offside several times and a leg breaking challenge punished with a yellow card. Things are going to get a whole lot worse I'm afraid.....and there is nothing Celtic, as a club, are going to do about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Back