Questions for Crawford Allan and the SFA

Imatim

The man from the SFA needs to be challenged on a number of issues.

Based on him being an officer of the SFA and him giving a very public personal opinion (which had no definitive fact(s) to support said opinion) on a goal scored at the recent game Celtic v Hearts.

This is clearly a gross dereliction of duty imo, as no officer of the SFA should be making any public announcements or statements on controversies under the umbrella of the game, that may negatively impact on a member club, officials or the game itself, especially such views that are not supported by definitive positive proof of said opinions.

Further, in the interests of sporting integrity and to dispel any legitimate doubts re him having displayed any conflict of interest in relation to his recent radio interview, where he chose to give his personal view of matters relating to the recent Celtic v Hearts game at Celtic Park, a few questions need to be addressed and answered regarding this SFA Official.

Has Crawford Allan at any time declared any potential conflicts of interest in relation to his role at the SFA?

Is it true his wife has links to Hearts due to her employment there?

Is it true his father is a die hard Hearts supporter?

Is it true Crawford Allan has strong leanings to the Hearts Football Club (HMFC)?

If any of the above questions are indeed true, should Crawford Allan be disqualified, at the very least, of personally commentating on any matters pertaining to HMFC which could be deemed to be contentious or controversial?

Are there therefore, any potential legitimate conflicts of interest in relation to Crawford Allan in his role at the SFA that he has not disclosed?

If such legitimate links exist, what charges/sanctions are the SFA going to bring against him due to any non disclosure on his part?

What rules are currently in place by the SFA, to ensure any potential conflicts of interests are summarily disclosed by its officials?

Feel free to add supplementary questions re this topic...

The man from the SFA needs to be challenged on a number of issues.

Based on him being an officer of the SFA and him giving a very public personal opinion (which had no definitive fact(s) to support said opinion) on a goal scored at the recent game Celtic v Hearts.

This is clearly a gross dereliction of duty imo, as no officer of the SFA should be making any public announcements or statements on controversies under the umbrella of the game, that may negatively impact on a member club, officials or the game itself, especially such views that are not supported by definitive positive proof of said opinions.

Further, in the interests of sporting integrity and to dispel any legitimate doubts re him having displayed any conflict of interest in relation to his recent radio interview, where he chose to give his personal view of matters relating to the recent Celtic v Hearts game at Celtic Park, a few questions need to be addressed and answered regarding this SFA Official.

Has Crawford Allan at any time declared any potential conflicts of interest in relation to his role at the SFA?

Is it true his wife has links to Hearts due to her employment there?

Is it true his father is a die hard Hearts supporter?

Is it true Crawford Allan has strong leanings to the Hearts Football Club (HMFC)?

If any of the above questions are indeed true, should Crawford Allan be disqualified, at the very least, of personally commentating on any matters pertaining to HMFC which could be deemed to be contentious or controversial?

Are there therefore, any potential legitimate conflicts of interest in relation to Crawford Allan in his role at the SFA that he has not disclosed?

If such legitimate links exist, what charges/sanctions are the SFA going to bring against him due to any non disclosure on his part?

What rules are currently in place by the SFA, to ensure any potential conflicts of interests are summarily disclosed by its officials?

Feel free to add supplementary questions re this topic...
My question would be why he decided to come out of hiding following a Celtic v hearts game

where was he when an Aberdeen player was sent off for being assaulted by a fan

My question would be why are Celtic players getting booted often with very little protection yet fair challenges are deemed dangerous against other teams deserving reds?

Where is this proof an offside goal was given

if indeed thats what he suggests

the only odd decision imo in celtic faour was jota pulls up and ref stops play?

other than that

neilson caims it was offside and how can he get a yellow when he didnt shout at anyone?

nobody mentions shouting is dissent so why claim dissent requires a raised voice

the constant swerving the real blatant cheating at ibrox week in week out gets no notice

but neilson feels celtic are getting away with murder against his team

wtf?

the ref was a homer in game they beat us

the decisions in that game were woeful

dont remember him having go at ref for breaking up play to give hearts weak freekicks in dangerous areas at every turn

Not sure m8
Didn’t listen to it
Kids don’t allow you a million second to listen to anything
I’ve only read what I have online on Celtic sites and they’re likely imbalanced
why is there no actual quotes from anyone

personally i couldnt care less if dude supports hearts

unless he making false claims with no evidense rather than answering the refereeing conundrums week in week out to help the horde

every week

Any link to what he claims?

He’s claimed in his opinion on the radio the Celtic goal v Hearts was offside when there is no positive proof to support his assertion.....he made a point of mentioning Madden stopped the game when Jota got injured and restarted the game by wrong,y givin. Celtic the ball.....there was a few other things he rattled his gums about which can be sourced.....what he allegedly didn’t say was that in relation to the points I made above, re any potential conflicts of interest he may have...

In my humble opinion, these are all tracks being laid by our wonderful, unbiased media, pundits with platforms and even officials offering up their views, for the upcoming game against us.
In a game that Sevco, for me anyway, just cannot afford to lose, there will be, without any doubt at all, a contentious, if not a few contentious decisions which will all favour one side, and it won’t be us.
So, fast forward to the back pages on that in January….”aye, but uz got this against Hearts”.
There’s no other reason for the attention this supposedly offside goal is receiving.
We’ve had decisions like this many times before as have they.
Its all a pre cursor to being robbed at home and having the precedent already in the bag as the rebuff.
Its us at home they need to get past, their arrogant enough to think the next at Ibrokes is a formality.

In my humble opinion, these are all tracks being laid by our wonderful, unbiased media, pundits with platforms and even officials offering up their views, for the upcoming game against us.
In a game that Sevco, for me anyway, just cannot afford to lose, there will be, without any doubt at all, a contentious, if not a few contentious decisions which will all favour one side, and it won’t be us.
So, fast forward to the back pages on that in January….”aye, but uz got this against Hearts”.
There’s no other reason for the attention this supposedly offside goal is receiving.
Its all a pre cursor to being robbed at home and having the precedent already in the bag as the rebuff.
Its us at home they need to get past, their arrogant enough to think the next at Ibrokes is a formality.
Yip
Highlight what they THINK was in our favour to cover the mistakes that goes in that lots favour every week that they remain silent on

He’s claimed in his opinion on the radio the Celtic goal v Hearts was offside when there is no positive proof to support his assertion.....he made a point of mentioning Madden stopped the game when Jota got injured and restarted the game by wrong,y givin. Celtic the ball.....there was a few other things he rattled his gums about which can be sourced.....what he allegedly didn’t say was that in relation to the points I made above, re any potential conflicts of interest he may have...
The whole issue here imo, is this Crawford arsehole has come out publicly and confirmed just how big of a agenda there still is within the Scottish FA for which he is a member of.
The claims he has made are totally ridiculous especially when the far bigger issue's within Scottish football are still being totally ignored.
To be making such an issue over a potential offside goal that only the lines of VAR could resolve says to me just how big the anti celtic agenda still remains especially within the walls of the Scottish FA.
I do believe that this board have now been handed the perfect opportunity to tackle the Scottish FA over the real issues that have been destroying the game and turning it into a complete farce.
If we as a club fail to respond when handed the perfect opportunity to do so, then imo the club would have let down every celtic supporter yet again

There’s no doubt there’s a lot of truth in what you say.

One of the points I was making in the original post was.....if there is veracity in a conflict of interest being at play due to Crawford Allan having direct or indirect personal links to Hearts.....(which I believe there very well may be) then he has to be challenged on said alleged links and appropriate sanctions made by the SFA (which is his employer, is the ruling body and guardians of football in Scotland) if such a conflict of interest is seen to exist.

It cannot and should not be allowed, for any officer of the SFA to make any personal comment, or give any public opinion on any contentious matter in relation to the game, an official, or a member club, without definitive supporting proof on the matter.....especially when any said officer is potentially conflicted by having a direct or indirect relationship with the matter at hand.

The above are matters that the SFA and Crawford Allan must now have to publicly address, due to 1 - Crawford Allan’s potential conflict of interest in the matter.

and 2 - his highly publicised opinions which had alarmingly no definitive supporting evidence to back up his assertions..

The integrity of the game demands it...

One of the points I was making in the original post was.....if there is veracity in a conflict of interest being at play due to Crawford Allan having direct or indirect personal links to Hearts.....(which I believe there very well may be) then he has to be challenged on said alleged links and appropriate sanctions made by the SFA (which is his employer, is the ruling body and guardians of football in Scotland) if such a conflict of interest is seen to exist.

It cannot and should not be allowed, for any officer of the SFA to make any personal comment, or give any public opinion on any contentious matter in relation to the game, an official, or a member club, without definitive supporting proof on the matter.....especially when any said officer is potentially conflicted by having a direct or indirect relationship with the matter at hand.

The above are matters that the SFA and Crawford Allan must now have to publicly address, due to 1 - Crawford Allan’s potential conflict of interest in the matter.

and 2 - his highly publicised opinions which had alarmingly no definitive supporting evidence to back up his assertions..

The integrity of the Scottish game was lost long ago.

The integrity of the Scottish game was lost long ago.

Too true!

But there’s nothing to stop us asking the right questions and seeing them try and lie their way out of it.....we should never imo accept the status quo.....we should always ask the pertinent questions that demand answers.....that way there will always be a record of how corrupt the game is in Scotland.....and every now and again we’ll see someone like Farry or Brother Dallas fall on their aprons...

There hasn't and never will be any form of integrity within Scottish football until the decision making of the mib's is addressed Imatim.
Trying to make out there is favouritism towards celtic is the most ridiculous claim I've ever heard especially with all the assaults our players are on the receiving end of, and mostly done without punishment because the rules of the game are set with a different standard when we are involved, fact.
However what makes this dope from the FA and Scottish media in general bigger dopes is how when faced with a member of the Scottish FA how they won't answer the simple question that involves every club within Scotland and the SPFL.
I would love to know how the Scottish FA have made 2 deals with SKY and Clinch.
Yet the Scottish FA are in dispute with one club over the cinch deal yet Sky still supports them on the issue by doing interviews without any presence of cinch being on display whatsoever.
As a governing body of the game then I would say it makes the Scottish FA look totally ridiculous to everyone, letting one club overrule you all, and still prepared to potentially hamper with the income of every club within Scotland.
It is hardly any wonder the game within Scotland has turned into a total farce when the so called governing body of the game are the biggest joke within world football and the stink within it, is still on par with the stink that comes out of Sevco scum (SS).
All huns together and we are expected to take you seriously? Get to fuck the lot of ya, continue your cheating ways yet we will fuck the lot of you up with a clean sweep of every trophy in Scotland yet again, ya shower of orange hun bastards

Questions to Crawford Allan hmmmm ..
Who gave you permission to go to national radio to discuss a debated offside decision and make your opinion known when you have NO proof to validate that opinion..?

Why did you feel that you wanted to go onto national radio to discuss a refereeing decision when you havent uttered one word about all the scandalous decisions that have happened this season in particular sakalas OFFSIDE goal against Motherwell , Beatons pen for Rangers* against Aberdeen ,Celtics disallowed goal against Hearts or even yesterdays yellow card for Butchers tackle ???

Do you have a conflict of interest regarding your wifes previous employment ???

Is this going to be a weekly thing you discussing debated refereeing decisions or have you just decided to do it because it involves Celtic and to take the pressure off all the outrageous decisions regarding Rangers* this season ???

That would be my questions but i know previous posters have mentioned them above :)

Back