Racism is scottish cricket!!

Oh the outrage and embarrassment this must cause to Scottish sport. 🤔
Imagine institutionalised racism going unchecked all of this time in a professional sport here in Scotland without the authorities tackling this unacceptable despicable hatred of a certain colour nationality or religion.
The irony is lost on them and would be laughable if it wasn't so blatantly true about one particular institution enabled and abetted by the Scottish governing bodies from sport to policing in a closed shop assisted by a compliant media. Rotten to the core.

Who would have thought it, racism in Scotland against Indian/Pakistani people who play cricket personally disgusted by it.

While on the subject of racism what about the anti Irish/Catholic racism spouted by THE PEEPUL. Naw, nothing to see hear, let's move on.😡🤬😡

Racism in the UK has always been a one way street.
Incredible how you will never hear of one single solitary racist event involving another colour on white….it just doesn’t happen does it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Whit? You been living in a cave for the last 30 years…..

Kriss Donald, 15, from Pollokshields, was abducted, stabbed repeatedly and then doused in petrol and burned to death by five men of Pakistani descent in March 2004, 😡😡

Racism in the UK has always been a one way street.
Incredible how you will never hear of one single solitary racist event involving another colour on white….it just doesn’t happen does it 🤷🏻‍♂️
Depends how you define racism brother. As people of Irish descent, we’ve been attacked for being a paler shade of grey. Anyway my point is racism is about something outwith colour in our country. Is it unique? Maybe. Is it real! Absolutely!

Oh the outrage and embarrassment this must cause to Scottish sport. 🤔
Imagine institutionalised racism going unchecked all of this time in a professional sport here in Scotland without the authorities tackling this unacceptable despicable hatred of a certain colour nationality or religion.
The irony is lost on them and would be laughable if it wasn't so blatantly true about one particular institution enabled and abetted by the Scottish governing bodies from sport to policing in a closed shop assisted by a compliant media. Rotten to the core.
Possibly the new cricket board could prove to be an ally if we open the door ☘🍀

Last edited:
Kiss Donald was tortured mutilated and then burned alive by a racist Asian gang if it was the other way about and kriss was Asian and the Asian gang were a white gang then kiss Donald's mum would be sitting in the Lords running a multimillion pound charity but kiss Donald was a white boy not news worthy enough even though what happened to kriss was way fuckin worse than wit happened to Stephen Lawrence an innocent young white boy abducted tortured and set alight and he's just forgot about thats fuckin shameful unfortunately young men get stabbed all the time but abducted tortured and murdered not so much so why the difference????

SPFL and Sevco board in unison.........

"Just keep staring at the floor lads........"
Really pisses me off no end this " story" .
It will be Scottish rugby next as theres also loads of ethnic minorities in the national side , not.
I'm no fan of cricket though it's fun to play.
Theres a huge untapped potential for the Scottish/Asian community in cricket.
Walk through Glasgow green, queens park, Victoria park ( any big park really on a sunday) especially in Glasgow and theres always a group of young scots Asian playing cricket.

Cricket/rugby - I've known lads that have played at a good youth level. Modest guys that said they would never play top level but had said there is clear favouritisim
There is a large element of these teams that come from private schools over 6O% in both cases once you advance in levels. 6.5% of kids in the UK attend private school.

I can get why the larger proportion of private lads make it as it's played more in their schools/better coaches brought in but it's common for these lads to be chosen a head of someone from a poor background/lesser high school at club level as well.

Cricket and Rugby has a massive "class" barrier.
Let's consider how many working class Indian/Pakistani lads are into cricket and play at club level?
I'd like to see those stats included.
Did the less affluent lads fair worse?

I'm going to guess yes

Members online

Latest posts

Back