Racism is scottish cricket!!

Really pisses me off no end this " story" .
It will be Scottish rugby next as theres also loads of ethnic minorities in the national side , not.
I'm no fan of cricket though it's fun to play.
Theres a huge untapped potential for the Scottish/Asian community in cricket.
Walk through Glasgow green, queens park, Victoria park ( any big park really on a sunday) especially in Glasgow and theres always a group of young scots Asian playing cricket.
"I'm no fan of cricket though it's fun to play."

Rounders doesn't count as cricket Winter.

I would never play cricket as its a English CULTURE game & I will never except there culture.

"I'm no fan of cricket though it's fun to play."

Rounders doesn't count as cricket Winter.

I would never play cricket as its a English CULTURE game & I will never except there culture.
Erm I wiz talking aboot cricket haha though rounders was fun as well .
It may be the game started in England but like rugby and golf started here it's now a worldwide sport.
Theres another game called fitba that originated from England.

Whit? You been living in a cave for the last 30 years…..

Kriss Donald, 15, from Pollokshields, was abducted, stabbed repeatedly and then doused in petrol and burned to death by five men of Pakistani descent in March 2004, 😡😡
Irony Bellshill Bhoy, Im well aware of what those bastards did to poor Kris…trying to make the point that u never see much of it being reported unless its black thats the victim, that seems to be the only racism that counts or gets column inches.

Cricket/rugby - I've known lads that have played at a good youth level. Modest guys that said they would never play top level but had said there is clear favouritisim
There is a large element of these teams that come from private schools over 6O% in both cases once you advance in levels. 6.5% of kids in the UK attend private school.

I can get why the larger proportion of private lads make it as it's played more in their schools/better coaches brought in but it's common for these lads to be chosen a head of someone from a poor background/lesser high school at club level as well.

Cricket and Rugby has a massive "class" barrier.
Let's consider how many working class Indian/Pakistani lads are into cricket and play at club level?
I'd like to see those stats included.
Did the less affluent lads fair worse?

I'm going to guess yes
The last English cricket test side only had one player who hadn’t been to a private school

Is that not a racist point of view ?
It's the English media I cant stand and love to see their international and often club sides fail because of their media.
Cant stand the privelledged knobs though it's not their fault their privileged they have a choice not to be dickheads but that's the same for any nationality.
Ordinary English people ? I've no qualms with.
Same as us , worse off many.
Always exceptions to the norm .
Ive English family , love them, cant stand their etonian government though neither can they tbf.

I was a non-playing member of Helensburgh Rugby, Hockey & Cricket Club, cheap drink, good food & a good Scottish Folk Club Didny bother with Cricket, try watching it but naw wasn't for me. CC was mixed a few coloured navy guys, local Indian Restaurant owner & a few local Pakistani shop owners.

Never heard any racist comments in the 10yrs I was a member. Then we moved to Balloch, The VoL Rugby club ull of W⚓️s

Last edited:
Is there anybody out there who can explain to me how 3 of the klan can be fined over racist singing aimed at Kyogo targeting his ethnic background yet the same fans can sing racist songs about the Irish at every opportunity yet zero action or mention is ever made?
Racism is racism surely?
How our media can report on this story and keep a str8 face and get no red neck is beyond me.
What the actual fuck is going on in Scotland in 2022??

Is there anybody out there who can explain to me how 3 of the klan can be fined over racist singing aimed at Kyogo targeting his ethnic background yet the same fans can sing racist songs about the Irish at every opportunity yet zero action or mention is ever made?
Racism is racism surely?
How our media can report on this story and keep a str8 face and get no red neck is beyond me.
Dumb feckers committed the ultimate sin of videoing themselves being racist the doubled down oan their mistake by posting
it oan facetube, 🤣

Racism is racism surely?

Unfortunately, racism towards the Irish is completely buried and ignored in all parts of the UK. Even down south. We have all seen the abuse McLean recieved. And we had idiots on LBC and talksport defending the idiots giving McLean abuse. And when it's completely ignored by the whole British media, its very easy for the world's media to miss it.
The problem the SMSM had in Kyogos case was that the eyes of the Japanese, Greek and Australian media were firmly on Scotland. They had to report it. If there was a chance they could have buried the story they would have done.
Until prominent Irish men and woman outside of James McLean and Phil Mac start highlighting what's happening in the UK, it will continue to be this way.

I would also like to add that both dembele and sinclair suffered horrendous racist abuse in Scotland and, due to little interest from France and England's media, the Scottish media were able to pretty much ignore and bury the story.
Now look at the coverage Morelos and Aribos alleged racist attacks got on both sides of the border. That shows what our media could achieve if they could be arsed defending both teams in Glasgows players from abuse.

And I say alleged abuse....because unlike the arsehole who recorded himself singing about Scott sinclair being a dirty fenian N*** and the scumbag caught on sky doing a monkey chants to demebele....no one actually heard the scum players being racially abused. It was all hearsay yet we had wall to wall coverage on BBC, MotD, ITV and sky for both hun incidents and not a peep..even though there was actual video EVIDENCE...over the celtic players abuse.

Unfortunately, racism towards the Irish is completely buried and ignored in all parts of the UK. Even down south. We have all seen the abuse McLean recieved. And we had idiots on LBC and talksport defending the idiots giving McLean abuse. And when it's completely ignored by the whole British media, its very easy for the world's media to miss it.
The problem the SMSM had in Kyogos case was that the eyes of the Japanese, Greek and Australian media were firmly on Scotland. They had to report it. If there was a chance they could have buried the story they would have done.
Until prominent Irish men and woman outside of James McLean and Phil Mac start highlighting what's happening in the UK, it will continue to be this way.

I would also like to add that both dembele and sinclair suffered horrendous racist abuse in Scotland and, due to little interest from France and England's media, the Scottish media were able to pretty much ignore and bury the story.
Now look at the coverage Morelos and Aribos alleged racist attacks got on both sides of the border. That shows what our media could achieve if they could be arsed defending both teams in Glasgows players from abuse.
Not a lot of people know this but Kirk Broadfoot served a record ban in England for racially abusing James McLean during a game. A fan heard it and reported it to the FA. It was not reported in Scotland for obvious reasons. I only found out by accident and most people have no idea KB served a 12 game ban. Andy Halliday called dozens of Celtic fans “Fenian Bastards” who were singing his name and laughing at him during a 5-0 humping. Despite being widely reported nothing was done. In Scotland Irish Catholics are still fair game.

Members online

Latest posts

Back