Racist. Dressed in black.

It was the Bulgarian fans Andy. Match was stopped a couple of times due to racist chanting...aimed at England's black players. Wasnt nice to see.

Cheers for the clarity mate, genuinely wasn't sure who the offenders were as this mentality seems rife all over the world right now.

Nothing but lowlife racist scum Lubo, personally I'd have marched my players off the pitch rather than give these degenerates any more of a platform to spout their bile. I get the whole 'don't give in to the racists' argument but why should these boys have to endure that sort of disgusting abuse.

FIFA should instruct their refs to abandon any match where it occurs, reschedule the match to be played behind close doors and ban the offending fans from any further games in that year's tournament! A message has to be sent to these people that they won't be tolerated!

HH mate.

Now see awe you young bucks that are label orinited stay the fuck away from HUGO BOSS....That's the man designed the black uniforms for the SS. Wee bit bit nonsensical information put oot there but fact.😉

We should bombard Sky Sports and BBC Sports with e-mails containing photographs of the Fascist Bears march. All clad in black and giving fascist salutes. We should ask why Bulgarian Fascists are strongly condemned while Scottish/British Fascists are not worthy of comment on their channels.

FIFA should instruct their refs to abandon any match where it occurs, reschedule the match to be played behind close doors and ban the offending fans from any further games in that year's tournament! A message has to be sent to these people that they won't be tolerated!

I think it should go further than this. When this happens in an international match, the country -- and all its clubs who might play other competitions, like the Champions League or the Europa Cup -- should be banned for a period of time starting with, say, one year. Maybe longer.

Fuck Bulgaria. No fascism in football, period.

BBC sportsound wheel in SRTRC Ferguson and the ex hun McCall and guess what they bodyswerved during the talk on racism, yep sectarianism. Straight to remember when Mark Walters was abused in the 90s blah blah and Mark been a good man does not deserve this, no he did not and no-one does, Mark however obviously saw nothing in promoting this type of hatred with commentator Jim White.

Jimbo.jpg

457058022.jpgNeil-lennon-mn2s.png

Latest posts

Back