Rangers ACTUAL Finances

Just in case any lurkers have missed out on the facts:

Table at the end is the simple analysis

HH
Quite astonishing really, given what this klub(s) have gone through you'd think there would be someone on board with financial nous, were these figures published by Celtic they'd be worldwide news, " Celtic in crisis" etc can visualise the headlines.
The part that states " Rangers’ revenue decrease was largely driven by having no European football after the group stage, which led to reductions in gate receipts & hospitality, down £2m (5%) from £42m to £40m, and commercial, down £1m (6%) from club record £20m to £19m. Broadcasting rose very slightly to £25m."
Is insinuating that *rangers are operating on the premise that they will qualify for and get out of a champions league group.
Thats insanely unrealistic and displays poor business acumen.

I'd not be surprised to see *rangers #3 in my lifetime if this is how things are progressing, regressing I should say.
Only clubs in the financially doped arena of EPL and the like can make that work through the cash for failure scheme they have down there, everyone's a winner in the EPL.
They knew their numbers would be down but still spend beyond their means with no cash from sky and nothing to cinch it.
The MSM's response/reporting on this, ours in particular is equally poor.
" just another case of history repeating"
Confetti anyone?

My wee girls in dance at the moment. I'm sitting in pub having a coke. On the telly is sky sports football. The programme is "old firm" goals.
It definitely has a target audience. Since I've been sitting here....there was about 20 hun goals....then a lambert goal....then about 10 hun goals then a Lubo and a Stubbs one...now I've seen a Rod Wallace goal and 2 McCann goals.....oh....another Wallace one.
Old firm goals my arse. This is operation sooth for scum fans. Its like some cunt at Sky has Google Rangers goals V Celtic and stuck it on....oh...Van Brockenhurst one now. Looks like it's a ratio of about 15 goals to 1...at the moment.

Fuck Sky.

My wee girls in dance at the moment. I'm sitting in pub having a coke. On the telly is sky sports football. The programme is "old firm" goals.
It definitely has a target audience. Since I've been sitting here....there was about 20 hun goals....then a lambert goal....then about 10 hun goals then a Lubo and a Stubbs one...now I've seen a Rod Wallace goal and 2 McCann goals.....oh....another Wallace one.
Old firm goals my arse. This is operation sooth for scum fans. Its like some cunt at Sky has Google Rangers goals V Celtic and stuck it on....oh...Van Brockenhurst one now. Looks like it's a ratio of about 15 goals to 1...at the moment.

Fuck Sky.
Smash the telly Lubo!!! 🤬🤣

Is it Asterix the Gaul or
Asterix Le Guen

I’m confused

HH😏
Without question , its 100% Asterix, Obelix, Dogmatix the gauls , superb I got a copy of one as a present not long ago , I used to go to the library and read the books as a young schoolkid.
Loved them still do superb character names , chief vitalstatistix, Druid Getafix, Caconofix the bard who always got tied up a tree and gagged at festivals 😅😅😅

Good news and bad news folks what do you want first?
" oh well aye give us the good news first"
Well , player trading profits more than doubled from £11 million to a new club record of £24 million , a further profit increase of £12 million"
woo-hoo!
Whits the bad news then 🥸🤡👻💀?
The bad news is we're over £4 million in debt.

🤡 " how can that be?"
👻💀" aye don't mess us about , we've given our lives to the rangererses"
🥸" well , if you look at how it's starts off it starts off very well, but then it's just moments in the season where all our assets leave for nothing and..."
🤡 " don't take me furra an eejit much fur mair confetti? And I can pass this on to my family?
🥸 " if you feel you must"

👻🤡💀 " I don't know I'm not sure about this, got a bad feeling"

🥸 " don't worry!! He bought our titles it's just a rough couple of decades"
👻💀" aye tell us aboot it sherlock "

Back