Rangers ACTUAL Finances

Good news and bad news folks what do you want first?
" oh well aye give us the good news first"
Well , player trading profits more than doubled from £11 million to a new club record of £24 million , a further profit increase of £12 million"
woo-hoo!
Whits the bad news then 🥸🤡👻💀?
The bad news is we're over £4 million in debt.
Their debt is actualy over £13m an increase of more than £9m on last year.

Despite the increase of around £13m in player sales.

This year they're pretty much guaranteed knock out Europa football, but unless they go far in that, it's not going to be more than last years CL revenue.

Their player sales are only about £13m.

So hopefully in line for a £14m loss this year and a further increase in debt.

Hope Uefa are watching.

Last edited:
My wee girls in dance at the moment. I'm sitting in pub having a coke. On the telly is sky sports football. The programme is "old firm" goals.
It definitely has a target audience. Since I've been sitting here....there was about 20 hun goals....then a lambert goal....then about 10 hun goals then a Lubo and a Stubbs one...now I've seen a Rod Wallace goal and 2 McCann goals.....oh....another Wallace one.
Old firm goals my arse. This is operation sooth for scum fans. Its like some cunt at Sky has Google Rangers goals V Celtic and stuck it on....oh...Van Brockenhurst one now. Looks like it's a ratio of about 15 goals to 1...at the moment.

Fuck Sky.

Sky is infested with Huns….a few of them morphed over from the old Setanta…..feck them…

My wee girls in dance at the moment. I'm sitting in pub having a coke. On the telly is sky sports football. The programme is "old firm" goals.
It definitely has a target audience. Since I've been sitting here....there was about 20 hun goals....then a lambert goal....then about 10 hun goals then a Lubo and a Stubbs one...now I've seen a Rod Wallace goal and 2 McCann goals.....oh....another Wallace one.
Old firm goals my arse. This is operation sooth for scum fans. Its like some cunt at Sky has Google Rangers goals V Celtic and stuck it on....oh...Van Brockenhurst one now. Looks like it's a ratio of about 15 goals to 1...at the moment.

Fuck Sky.
Deludamol supplies running short due to high demand for Christmas.
Trying to cool the withdrawals by putting on something they remember from a previous life, sky do this all the time fuk sky.

I suppose as a bean counter i should be the guy that dies some sort of in-house analysis of these finance type things, but i narrow it down to simpleton stuff cos i'm really a simpleton

Celtic FC - 26 pages of accounts - we're minted, winning and they're backslapping
Me - Whats the point of all this money in the bank when we're Celtic FC emphasis on the FC

Rangers FC accounts - they lost 5 million in a year they booked the sales of Aribo/Bassey and qualified for the CL. Then post year-end spent net 14 million on pish. They owed HMRC 9 million in taxes at the date of the accounts and their wage bill ws higher than Celtics before they bought guff

Business as usual

I think it's shameful of our board that they are willing to spend less on player wages than the scum.
I know they are a financial mess that appear to be willing to pay stupid money to flops....but that's not the point....the ARE willing to pay the money.
We are not in financial mess. We do have the money in the bank to blow the scum out the water....but our board choose not to. In making this decision, they are relying completely on BR keeping us just ahead of a team that's spending more money than us. While also ensuring we will continue to he the whipping boys of Europe.
There are 2 teams from Glasgow playing in Europe this season. Only one of them is likely to be playing there after Christmas. And its not us.

My point is, no matter what situation the scum are in, they are getting away with it and will continue to get away with it. No one knows how they are able to out spend us on wages....but they obviously do.
Being able to pay players more obviously gives a club and advantage, especially in Scotland, where its hard to convince quality to come for anything other than a crack at Europe and a decent wage.
It would appear that we are lucky that the scums scouting system is so bad. Because if you're offering a guy, who had no affiliation to any Scottish club, £40,000 to go to Ibrox or a Lawwell Low ball offer of say £30,000 a week to head to Parkhead...the likelihood is he's wearing blue.
Again, thank fuck they haven't got a clue what a good player looks like over there.

I think it's shameful of our board that they are willing to spend less on player wages than the scum.
I know they are a financial mess that appear to be willing to pay stupid money to flops....but that's not the point....the ARE willing to pay the money.
We are not in financial mess. We do have the money in the bank to blow the scum out the water....but our board choose not to. In making this decision, they are relying completely on BR keeping us just ahead of a team that's spending more money than us. While also ensuring we will continue to he the whipping boys of Europe.
There are 2 teams from Glasgow playing in Europe this season. Only one of them is likely to be playing there after Christmas. And its not us.
I know someone who isn't going to like this sentiment...! ;)

Another Lambert one.....then a Larsson goal of the Century lob. That was worth watching the scum goals!!!...oh...back to Rangers now. So Celtic get 2 goals....now there will be about 10 hun goals...Again, fuck Sky.
Fuk Sky FUREVER M8!! Any Organisation that employs that Fukin 🤡🤡 Fat Monstermunch Deluded Hun Bastard is saying tae it's Scottish Audience "We don't give a Fuk, ur Leagues Mickey Moose" Stopped paying them over 10 yrs ago but I get aw their channels fur Fuk Aw!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Only turn the volume up fur games involving us & when Big Sutty RIPS the Village idiot a NEW ARSEHOLE!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good news and bad news folks what do you want first?
" oh well aye give us the good news first"
Well , player trading profits more than doubled from £11 million to a new club record of £24 million , a further profit increase of £12 million"
woo-hoo!
Whits the bad news then 🥸🤡👻💀?
The bad news is we're over £4 million in debt.

🤡 " how can that be?"
👻💀" aye don't mess us about , we've given our lives to the rangererses"
🥸" well , if you look at how it's starts off it starts off very well, but then it's just moments in the season where all our assets leave for nothing and..."
🤡 " don't take me furra an eejit much fur mair confetti? And I can pass this on to my family?
🥸 " if you feel you must"

👻🤡💀 " I don't know I'm not sure about this, got a bad feeling"

🥸 " don't worry!! He bought our titles it's just a rough couple of decades"
👻💀" aye tell us aboot it sherlock "
Fur any Budding Hun Accountants oot there if ur Incomes less than ur Expenditure ur FUKED!! 🤣🤣🤣.. Their Turnover can go up tae £150M nxt Season (it won't) if their Expenditure is £155M then yup u guessed it.. FUKED!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back