Rangers ( sic ) borrow twice as much as the rest of Scottish football combined !

It should not be down to Celtic and the other clubs. It's the job of the governing body to ensure that the rules are applied.

I agree with you ,however shocking as it is ,the SFA do not perform their duty of governance that is their purpose . Instead they renege on this and say they have no reason to investigate any possible FFP infractions because none of the member clubs have raised a motion instructing them to do so . Of course this is ridiculous , a complete abdication of their duty and a totally invalid excuse but in the world of masonic corruption and dishonesty this is the type of lies and manoeuvres that are used to create a pretence of reality and fair play .
Unfortunately this is the way the football business in scotland has been managed and controlled in scotland for years and still is . THe clubs including ours know this and buy into it by their silence .

It should not be down to Celtic and the other clubs. It's the job of the governing body to ensure that the rules are applied.
Sorry pal failure of the other clubs to observe & ensure compliance is as bad as cheating themselves. Yes the SFA should be all over it but so should everyone, media, other teams, politicians etc.

The SFA IS the clubs !!! If enough of them want change it will happen . So the situation we find ourselves in is of THE CLUBS making - no one else is to blame .

However , one club on its own cannot force change unless it suits the others . Hence the Sevco fiasco - if the majority wanted it Sevco would have been stillborn and Scottish football would be very different today . But , as we know , that did not happen !

IMO the road block to change in Scottish football and putting the spotlight on the continued unethical promotion of SEVCO to be portrayed as the same as rangers once were is the Scottish media . The sports media are completely immersed in masonry and consequently the narrative fed to the public is able to be controlled to reflect what suits the media masters. Even if there existed a desire within the SFA to cleanse itself the media would destroy it with fake news if it went against the masonic interests which must include a successful business in Ibroke .

Think a bout it .... what other business could go into liquidation ,be allowed to keep assets like Ibroke stadium , Murray park (both absolutely prime locations) yet not pay their small business creditors

IMO the road block to change in Scottish football and putting the spotlight on the continued unethical promotion of SEVCO to be portrayed as the same as rangers once were is the Scottish media . The sports media are completely immersed in masonry and consequently the narrative fed to the public is able to be controlled to reflect what suits the media masters. Even if there existed a desire within the SFA to cleanse itself the media would destroy it with fake news if it went against the masonic interests which must include a successful business in Ibroke .

Think a bout it .... what other business could go into liquidation ,be allowed to keep assets like Ibroke stadium , Murray park (both absolutely prime locations) yet not pay their small business creditors
Absolutely! The two areas of land with crumbling structures on them and any other chattels should have been separated and sold to the highest bidders to settle as much of the debts as possible.

No disrespect to any op's above on the subject. But FFS! Are you no Gaunna leave us anything to pish ourselves at....feckin wringing ma pants oot since 2012! Long may it continue ...Rib transplant shortly.
Cause these ones are shot!! ?

No disrespect to any op's above on the subject. But FFS! Are you no Gaunna leave us anything to pish ourselves at....feckin wringing ma pants oot since 2012! Long may it continue ...Rib transplant shortly.
Cause these ones are shot!! ?
It is funny, I have to concede, but I for one don't want Sevco to last long enough that some freak occurence like profit pays a visit.

It is funny, I have to concede, but I for one don't want Sevco to last long enough that some freak occurence like profit pays a visit.
Neil, much as I hate to say it, i'd love these zoomaloons to be in existence right up to the point that Broony holds that trophy aloft for the 10th time.

I wouldn't shed any tears if they went doon the plughole right now, but it would be extra satisfying to see their abject misery in ultra high definition.

Totally agree but there's more chance of me wearing a hi-cus vest in Paris right now than them making any kind of profit soon....they are up to there necks in sinking keek for the for seeable.

Neil, much as I hate to say it, i'd love these zoomaloons to be in existence right up to the point that Broony holds that trophy aloft for the 10th time.

I wouldn't shed any tears if they went doon the plughole right now, but it would be extra satisfying to see their abject misery in ultra high definition.
(y) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

As I'm understand things Financial Fair Play was brought in to ensure clubs under the umbrella of UEFA lived within their means. By this clubs cannot simply be bankrolled by rich benefactors.

They have to generate their own income through gate receipts, legitimate sponsorships, merchandising, sale of players, prize money, etc

What we have at the Huns is they are being heavily bankrolled by affluent benefactors to keep the lights on so to speak. No benefactors at Ibrox as things stand would equate to insolvency because they simply could not pay their way.

So adopting the Huns business model Manchester City or anyone else should be allowed for their rich sheikh or whoever else to bankroll them to whatever amount they please.

Now we all know that is not allowed as UEFA Financial Fair Play Rules forbids this sort of thing. In fact that is what FFP regulations were brought in to stop. That's why it was called....Financial Fair Play....Right?

So....with all this in mind why are Rangers IL being allowed to operate outside FFP requirements?

The simple answer is obviously no one is effectively scrutinising what is going on at Ibrox and holding them accountable to FFP requirements.

Once again they are being allowed to flaunt the rules everyone else has to live by. It's rancid.....indeed, only in Scotland.

Nutshell. How can they be allowed to contradict these rules? Not a word spoken. Can anyone imagine the hun loving press not pointing that out if we were trying to pull that scam?

Me neither.

Nutshell. How can they be allowed to contradict these rules? Not a word spoken. Can anyone imagine the hun loving press not pointing that out if we were trying to pull that scam?

Me neither.

You got it in one ........exactly because the press are Hun loving therefore will not report it to the public and highlight the cheating

My maw used to hide behind the sitee when the rent man called this lot this lot hide behind the the press,The SFA turn a blind eye because they say no one complained. The clubs sitting on the fence waiting for someone else to make the first move,I think they are all hiding behind the sitee

You got it in one ........exactly because the press are Hun loving therefore will not report it to the public and highlight the cheating

As much as the SMSM are morally redundant and dance to the tune of the fat controller.....those responsible for the good governance of Scottish Football are the SFA.

Everything that is wrong with Scottish Football can be attributed to this corrupt, rancid, Hun infested, self interest group of Masonic placemen.

Nothing will change until this bastion of moral and sporting malfeasance is torn down and replaced with an organisation that is transparent and accountable.

As much as the SMSM are morally redundant and dance to the tune of the fat controller.....those responsible for the good governance of Scottish Football are the SFA.

Everything that is wrong with Scottish Football can be attributed to this corrupt, rancid, Hun infested, self interest group of Masonic placemen.

Nothing will change until this bastion of moral and sporting malfeasance is torn down and replaced with an organisation that is transparent and accountable.

As I have said above , the SFA are the Clubs ! Unless they push for change (and how many turkeys vote for Christmas ? ) then we will be having this debate for another 10 iar .

And no one club can change things on its own - there are 90 clubs ( including juniors and amateurs ) who are full members of the SFA , so a lot of persuasion would be required to initiate significant change .

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back