Rangers* views on games being played behind closed doors

I never get surprised at just how thick a hun bastard really is.
What happens if fifa insist that there 3 so called players have to be released before this Africa Cup of nations nonsense.
The Derby match is only 7 days before the tournament starts, so is there any actual quarantine laws in place within Africa whatsoever?
No doubt they are hoping that there shite of players might shine before being offload for the brewsters millions, but we have already seen that players wanting out hardly give 2 fucks in such a game as eddy and Christie proved earlier in the season at there shithole.
Last thing any of there wantaways and having to get out of there rancid club also to keep them alive is to keep playing and picking up an injury themselves and having to remain at the shithole still.
Like I have said, it really is a win win situation for us that only has to be confirmed when ever the game takes place

I wonder what they would argue if one of their players who was fit to play on the original fixture date gets injured before the rearranged fixture date.

🤔
In that case Neil we as sportsmen need to allow them to play one of their pre injured players
and obviously not demand it being a player who played in the same position.
That would not be sportsman like..
Why dont we just leave it up to sevco to come up with an answer,I amsure they will find one
which covers all their bases.

HH

If anyone still wants to call it the old firm game surely the huns should have to field players that were on their books pre 2012? Cos after that they were deed!!
I think they have thought ahead Hoopy starting with the exhumation of these 3 body,s
McGregor,Lafferty,and Davies,dead and buried until sevco could pay big bucks again.
These are the peepul who use the word Loyalty with great ease..

HH

See this business of having three options on the ballot, is that not a way of splitting the "bring it forward" vote? 60% of clubs could vote in favour of bringing it forward but then the 40% who want to keep it as is will win.

The huns are properly terrified of a postponement! Demanding only players fit at the time of the original fixture can play in the rearranged fixture and no new signings, what the absolute fuck?
Games get postponed every season, weather, clashes with other games, covid, when has anyone tried to implement that pish before?
The fear is running down their legs! Quite funny really.
What if a player is injured when the game is rearranged that wasn’t injured in January?

In that case Neil we as sportsmen need to allow them to play one of their pre injured players
and obviously not demand it being a player who played in the same position.
That would not be sportsman like..
Why dont we just leave it up to sevco to come up with an answer,I amsure they will find one
which covers all their bases.

HH
Or they would just flit amongst the excuses that suit them...

Spinning Plates.png

Back