Real Betis v Celtic - Europa League 5.45pm Thursday 16th September

Ah'll hae tae turn this tele ower.....Canny listen taeMcCoist...he is a foney as fuck.....Anybudy above him...he licks ass....anybudy below him.. he bullys.....he needs sorted that asshole
He is a legend in his own head,frightened to be out of the pubic eye in case he is forgotten brought up in the Ibloss crap which he still beleave,s speaks with all the knowledge of an idiot portrays himseof as a voice of the people the people that wear orange and play in blue a mug in his own lifetime

Docco V Tictastic
It’s the fight of the centurians
Docco the Portuguese manish o war
Against Tic-Tac Astic. The lightish weight champeeeen o the Noise
Tickets available with a Walker or a stick
Or a 2 for 1 deal at Holland and Barrett
My doughs on a draw ✍️

HH 😂

Must admit I'm a bit shocked at the level of moaning handed out on tonight's game.
Only got in just before kick off, and knew it was a very risky decision going with Turnbull and Rogic in midfield.
Both are what I would class as luxury players, who are solely attack minded, and both poor defensively. A very risky decision by Ange, yet worked so well for the 1st half hour.
Overall I thought it was a very good preformance that was worthy of at least the draw tonight.
Think Ange has to address this Turnbull /Rogic combination (NOT saying they played badly, as everyone played there part tonight) 3 big games, 3 defeats, is no coincidence.
Loving the new style of football, but also believe Ange has to have a little rethink regarding game management at times.
As proud as I'm about our football at times, a few sutile changes still needed to turn a very good preformance into well deserved wins in the bigger games imo.

McCoist tried being smart today about the amount of supporters who were at Seville in 2003,he failed to mention how the residents of Seville enjoyed our company and banter..
I wonder how the Mancunians felt on the Thursday after the zombies had left their usual trail of destruction behind them...par for the course McCoist nobody in Manchester was laughing that day..

HH
The marvellous people of seville enjoy a fun festivals what the fantastic celtic supporters bought to that spanish town over a week was an unexpected festival I'm sure the people who live and worked thier during that week will never forget the celtic fans who by thier very nature are true supporters who think more about respecting the towns and cities they visit every year in Europe. Our reputation is second to none seville was one example of how much it means to every celtic supporter. As for mc coist trying to belittle that fantastic week it's really sad considering the behaviour of the club that he managed and played for.

I think what we can deduce from tonight is that Ange's system works, all he needs now is the players to carry it out.
All 12 who played didn't let us down, the fact that he only trusted 12 to play when he could have used 5 subs says everything about our paper thin squad.
Juranovic is a class act, Jota is everything we need in a wide player, Turnbull had his best 'big game', even Rogic lasted 90 minutes and still looked as if he was creating to the end. Starfelt had his best game in defence and it was a great experience for young Monty who played well.
All in all a bad result but a good performance, a great performance given who was missing.

Last edited:
Must admit I'm a bit shocked at the level of moaning handed out on tonight's game.
Only got in just before kick off, and knew it was a very risky decision going with Turnbull and Rogic in midfield.
Both are what I would class as luxury players, who are solely attack minded, and both poor defensively. A very risky decision by Ange, yet worked so well for the 1st half hour.
Overall I thought it was a very good preformance that was worthy of at least the draw tonight.
Think Ange has to address this Turnbull /Rogic combination (NOT saying they played badly, as everyone played there part tonight) 3 big games, 3 defeats, is no coincidence.
Loving the new style of football, but also believe Ange has to have a little rethink regarding game management at times.
As proud as I'm about our football at times, a few sutile changes still needed to turn a very good preformance into well deserved wins in the bigger games imo.

Good post John but I thought Rogic was outstanding Tonight and Turnbull stepped up...gotta remember that Turnbull is still learning how to play at this level 👍

Members online

Latest posts

Back