REALLY!!!!!!!!

It goes back to previous comments about whether he was selecting these players. Shved comment suggest he wasn't.....
I don't know how they pick players

I assume Lennon has final say

if he doesn't rate our wingers then they should be shipped out

if he does then he doesn't need more

perhaps the Southampton dude is multi purpose forward

his price suggests he should be a first team player

And if Mikey is our best left winger then he needs someone better than our other options to compete on 4 fronts

IF shved is an issue, what about giving dembele, okon flex, sinclair or morgan more of a opportunity? Can they all be risky or volatile? That takes me back to original point, we have an embarrassment of riches in this position and still we buy a winger

IF shved is an issue, what about giving dembele, okon flex, sinclair or morgan more of a opportunity? Can they all be risky or volatile? That takes me back to original point, we have an embarrassment of riches in this position and still we buy a winger
I assume they are not champion quality yet

would he get your support if he played them knowing he doesn't think they are good enough for first team at minute?

Do you mean Lennon? I'm not against Lennon if you have read any of my posts. Quite the opposite. I'm against the recruitment policy so the question is moot

Dembele and oko flex are very young and first team might be too big jump yet

they both played against Clyde recently and we lost 3 v1

So they probably 2nd division strength just now.

Shved being player of year in Ukraine suggests he is brilliant but maybe he struggling to adapt

the other wee boy isn't ready for first team

and Morgan doesn't look like a champion to me

Do you mean Lennon? I'm not against Lennon if you have read any of my posts. Quite the opposite. I'm against the recruitment policy so the question is moot
I haven't suggested your for or against anyone

Im trying to converse with your points

I support the manager fully, I'm just hugely frustrated by the transfer policy, which in my opinion has been incredibly poor this season

When you ask " would he get your support?" as you did, this suggest I don't support the manager
you said why not give these guys a game

And I suggested he doesn't think they are capable of cutting it at premier league level so he wants better options in that position

manager has said in recent interviews that agents and wage demands from some of his top defensive targets have scuppered any deal

You claim to not understand signing policy

and advocate playing potentially weak players

which suggests you think these options are strong enough at minute to win games

I asked you would you support playing players in team that manager doesn't think can cut it yet

rather than strengthen that weak position?

im certain he tried to get left backs that fit his budget

and they either knocked him back or demanded excessive wages

all im doing is trying to answer your query on why more wingers and no defenders

you say you support manager but then question his reasoning for not playing some of the very young players available

And why he hasn't solved the left back position yet

im suggesting he is trying to do it by targeting players he wants but more importantly fit the model he needs to work in

Because I question transfer policy, then why do I "advocate playing potential weaker players???"
That is a ridiculous comment and nonsensical argument, given I am making a comment about having a surfeit of quality players all playing in the same position. If he didn't think these guys can cut it, why did he bring on Morgan in the last few game?
You don't seem to understand the point I am making, either deliberately or not. I'm not criticising Lennon for not playing young players, I'm criticising the management for giving the team too many players from the same position to choose from . I genuinely don't understand the points you are making any more, given how we both seem to agree he is not leading transfer proceedings, so I'll give you the last word because you seem to need it a lot. I am really concerned that a fellow fan is not concerned by the current transfer policy and I hope you are right to be so optimistic. Try to gauge the mood of most fans and see if you or I are close to the current concensus. That is not always the right answer, but more often than not it is. If he is "trying to do it by targeting player" is it too late or does he has the final say? You have never really answered that dillemma.
Enjoy the last word, I'm not replying

Because I question transfer policy, then why do I "advocate playing potential weaker players???"
That is a ridiculous comment and nonsensical argument, given I am making a comment about having a surfeit of quality players all playing in the same position. If he didn't think these guys can cut it, why did he bring on Morgan in the last few game?
You don't seem to understand the point I am making, either deliberately or not. I'm not criticising Lennon for not playing young players, I'm criticising the management for giving the team too many players from the same position to choose from . I genuinely don't understand the points you are making any more, given how we both seem to agree he is not leading transfer proceedings, so I'll give you the last word because you seem to need it a lot. I am really concerned that a fellow fan is not concerned by the current transfer policy and I hope you are right to be so optimistic. Try to gauge the mood of most fans and see if you or I are close to the current concensus. That is not always the right answer, but more often than not it is. If he is "trying to do it by targeting player" is it too late or does he has the final say? You have never really answered that dillemma.
I'll be honest and admit I'm pissed but I appreciate a well written post, and yours is a well written post, thank fuck for spell check or you wouldn't understand a word of this....

Your saying we have lots of quality players.

Im suggesting Lennon doesn't rate them.

Why did he bring on Morgan?

Maybe because he is the best of a bunch that Lennon doesn't rate good enough presently.

Not sure why you think thats nonsensical. I think Morgan is good enough for premier league but I do not think he is good enough to get into hun squad never mind our first team.

The wee boys you think should be getting game cant beat Clyde with Danny Lennon playing at age 50 which suggest they are NOT Good enough to win division 2 presently, never mind be first team value added to the premier league champions. we may have plethora of wingers but they must not be good enough if the manager wants a 25 million winger instead.

You don't seem to understand the point I am making, either deliberately or not. I'm not criticising Lennon for not playing young players, I'm criticising the management for giving the team too many players from the same position to choose from .

You say you don't understand the management but back the manager by asking why he doesn't play wee boys in the premier league. I would suggest what I have said is quite understandable and Im trying to help you with your questions. I have addressed every single point you have made with reasonable answers. But somehow you say Im deliberately avoiding your query?????

Simple answer the plethora of wingers we have are not good enough to create goals or displace a young boy called Mikey Johnstone.

Boy is magic but we need better options than the wee boys who aren't good enough yet. Morgan for me is not good enough. Why Shved isn't good enough I cant answer but I have suggested he may be having communication issues which means he isn't fit enough for first team.

I genuinely don't understand the points you are making any more, given how we both seem to agree he is not leading transfer proceedings, so I'll give you the last word because you seem to need it a lot.

Not sure why you don't understand?

I have not said anywhere I don't think Lennon leading the proceedings.

I need the last word wtf???

I tried to give you reasonable answers to all your questions but you decided to launch a mad outburst.

Its easy to understand Morgan and those behind him are clearly not Celtic champions yet. Club is going for 9 in a row. We need better options to cover certain first team players.

Thats why Lennon wanted the new winger.

Lennon is the guy who picks the players he said it in recent press conference.

So to suggest he isn't in control means Lennon is a liar.

But you back him just not the management of signings.

WTF????

And I make no sense????

I am really concerned that a fellow fan is not concerned by the current transfer policy and I hope you are right to be so optimistic. Try to gauge the mood of most fans and see if you or I are close to the current concensus. That is not always the right answer, but more often than not it is. If he is "trying to do it by targeting player" is it too late or does he has the final say? You have never really answered that dillemma.

The wage constraints that need solved are the issues that have made the signings in certain positions difficult to fill with adequate quality.

I do indeed want better players but I understand the constraints in getting the quality we want with what we can afford.

Celtic players don't grow on trees.

And even if we find a new player we think is good enough it takes time to bed them into team.

I have suggested nothing that should make you think Im happy with the situation but I understand the problems (I think)

If we could afford better wages the problem would be easier to solve and quicker, but its not that simple if you are already way over the wage budgets for Europa League levels.

Im not very happy with your remarks about last words

Because Im the only one trying to give you better understanding of the questions you are asking.

Nothing I have said should be hard to understand

Nothing I have said might be what Celtic fans want generally but they are answers that explain the problems the club have right now.

We don't get 100 million from sky

So its hard to find better players outside the clubs who get those subsidies so it makes it hard to solve position problems with wages we can afford.

And the young boys in youth are not good enough yet to be first team.

Here is the press conference that answers who manages the signings of the club at around 6 mins in.

Forrest, Johnstone, Shved, Hayes, Sinclair, Dembele, Okon Flex, Morgan, Arzani …………………......….........…...……......

We have just signed our TENTH winger from a squad that has one recognised left back. I genuinely thought it was a joke when I read it. I have witnessed decades of transfer windows, I don't think I have ever been so gobsmacked at the incompetence. Jaw dropping.
Dont get it either hes good player but av been chokin for shved to get a game but hes no chance now HH

If Sinclair aint good enough and Mikey Johnston is our first pick then we need better option on left wing

we certainly need a better defensive options as well but lets just wait till window is shut before we knock back a quality winger who should be first team quality and maybe better than what we have already.

Im sure the management know we need better defenders too.

So with Sunday being a very big match Im hoping as a support we galvanise round what we have available to put down marker for the season

I just listened to tonights Rangers radio and its so heinous that I think every single celtic fan should listen to it in full

It should also be played to the celtic players and staff to let them alleviate any complacency in their attitudes and bring together our support without fear

Its the most disturbing listening of your week Im certain

But the Hubris and WATP overconfidence and generally everything mots decent human beings would be disturbed with

Starts off like any other broadcast till a dude Boswell appears and if he aint a psychopath then he is as close as you can get and his words will boil the blood of any human Celtic fan and fire the hearts of every single Celtic player and fan as to what their culture entails

Just listened to it. Took a while to stop rolling around the floor laughing. They trully are living on a different galaxy?

Back