RED CARD ROSS my life in the spotlight

I

Ian65

Now I donโ€™t like talking bout politics , basically I know more than most of them , but how can this attention seeking wee scroat run the line at any Scottish ground๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” think about it the leader ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆof a political party being a linesman, and this wee toad gets a helluva lot a big games , think about that for a minute .......... The leader of a right wing organisation giving partial decisions ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and todayโ€™s referee is Adolf fae Germany Ross fae Scotland and making his first European appearance saddam fae Iraq ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆscary .........

Now I donโ€™t like talking bout politics , basically I know more than most of them , but how can this attention seeking wee scroat run the line at any Scottish ground๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” think about it the leader ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆof a political party being a linesman, and this wee toad gets a helluva lot a big games , think about that for a minute .......... The leader of a right wing organisation giving partial decisions ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and todayโ€™s referee is Adolf fae Germany Ross fae Scotland and making his first European appearance saddam fae Iraq ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆscary .........
can you imagine the media if it had been Martin mcguiness

Mcguiness in first old firm match this weekend what's your thought bfdj?

What about having a whole host of orangemen running the games instead?

that would be fair

they are completely impartial and of good blood lines.

But dont we have that already BFDJ

yes but that just normal

And if Mcguiness gets to run the line then its corrupt.

coz its only fair if the sfa the linesman cabal stay the way its always been and for 400 years of fair history,

its been so biased since even 1 dirty smelly non orangeman was in the building

can you imagine the media if it had been Martin mcguiness

Mcguiness in first old firm match this weekend what's your thought bfdj?

What about having a whole host of orangemen running the games instead?

that would be fair

they are completely impartial and of good blood lines.

But dont we have that already BFDJ

yes but that just normal

And if Mcguiness gets to run the line then its corrupt.

coz its only fair if the sfa the linesman cabal stay the way its always been and for 400 years of fair history,

its been so biased since even 1 dirty smelly non orangeman was in the building
BFDJ did you say 400 years of history at Rangers?

Aye secret agreements say so and they are secret so you cant read it unless your in the club a secrets.

55 and counting

But bfdj its only 54 and none since liquidation

Liquidation when? you mean when we was cheated and relegated for HMRC fake news?

secret agreement covers that anyway

400 years and as many titles as we want even if the refs aren't able to cheat well enough to make the dross win

we can just make up history and no-one will ever question it on radio orange or msm

free cash bungs say so

watpeepo

That's why he get's so many hun ,i mean conservative unionist games keeps his target audience onside

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and as the officials walk aff the park itโ€™s Celtic 0 rangers 55 taviener with an amazing 59 penalties a disgraceful performance from Celtic every single penalty was correct sending off both keepers was up for debate but in the end keff Jackson had said it was the most even handed performance from the officials and to be honest I think we all agree ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Aye, Dougie sticking his nose into SPFL business, he has no power in Scotlands politics, he's an MP for Moray, it's also a conflict of interests he can't be a politician & a linesperson(failed his Refs exam)

Email off tae SFA pointing out that the MP has no power over Scotland Parliament & allowing this SFA/SPFL could be in breach of FIFA/UEFA regulations regarding politicians involvement in football.

Also Douglas Ross is a fuckin Tory Tadger & there's more chance of Partick Thistle winning back tae back promotions & back tae SPL, than that odious Wee Yoon Tadger being FM, NO FUCKIN chance.

Pure fuckin raging so am ur ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Weโ€™re going to see a repeat this season of 2010 imo.....when the MIB did absolutely everything in their power to ensure the Huns won the league.....once again they need the Champions League money to survive.....I hope our custodians can see whatโ€™s coming again...

Call out the bias and corruption and the SFA will issue you with a sanction...

A Motherwell director has been charged by the Scottish FA for criticising referee Bobby Madden on Twitter during his side's Premiership defeat by Rangers.

Andrew Wilson described two penalty awards to Steven Gerrard's team in the 5-1 loss as "farcical" and "ludicrous".

He added Motherwell were denied two "clear" spot kicks, and said Madden was the "most dangerous player".

If he contests the charge, Wilson's principal hearing date is 29 October.

A potential sanction for the alleged breach will come in the form of a fine.

Motherwell declined to comment.

They must be closing in if not setting the record for number of penalties awarded. I watched first ten minutes of willem II game switched it off when they were awarded a penalty, then watched the first ten minutes of the motherwell game and switched off after they were awarded a penalty. Recurring theme

They must be closing in if not setting the record for number of penalties awarded. I watched first ten minutes of willem II game switched it off when they were awarded a penalty, then watched the first ten minutes of the motherwell game and switched off after they were awarded a penalty. Recurring theme
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ donโ€™t sadden yer eyes switch oan last ten minutes when there getting horsed far better viewing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The Motherwell director should stress the fact that Madhun is a former season ticket holder at the Bastard Garden and should not be allowed to referee Sevco or Celtic games. A lengthy video should also be presented featuring Madhuns corrupt and biased refereeing.
Why is Slippy allowed to say what he wants about refs esp Willie Collum?
I hope Andrew Wilson fights this all the way.

Members online

Latest posts

Back