Res 12 - Have We Been Betrayed?

K

kelly

Copied

it's took 6yrs for the spineless board to admit what we already new

Details of the agm and an “update” of the board’s inaction over #res12
The last sentence is huge,and begs the question WHY?

“The Board does not consider it to be in the best interests of the Company to take the steps proposed by the resolution. The Board recommends that you vote against this resolution

I think the board, have been warned to get this tae f**k or face sanction either from SFA,UEFA or both & collectively the board huv shit themselves
I'm guessing there neck deep in this and don't want it to see the light of day ,had that suspicion the day they kicked it in the long grass in 2013 , and there reluctance each year to do anything

Not seen anything to suggest otherwise ,i would also put money on their grubby paws would be all over the 5 - way agreement

Phuqin disgrace,but not unexpected :mad:!
easyJambo 25th October 2019 at 17:08

http://cdn.celticfc.net/assets/downloads/CelticPLC_AGM_Notice_2019.pdf
Shareholder Requisition:
Resolution 12 is an ordinary resolution, requisitioned on behalf of members in accordance with section 338 of the Companies Act 2006 and is not proposed by the directors.
12. I/we have read in full the accompanying Recital of significant events since Resolution 12 was adjourned at the Celtic AGM 2013 and agree with the conclusion that the matter can no longer be left with the SFA to process under their Judicial Panel Protocol process, where it should not have gone in the first instance, and ask that:
The board of Celtic PLC either:
A) pass and approve the original Resolution 12 proposed at the AGM of 2013 but also bring to the attention of the appropriate UEFA’S Disciplinary and Licensing Body the relevant licensing matters arising from the Recital as it is now clear that it is both necessary and essential that the issues concerned are referred to UEFA as the Governing Body for European Football or
B) refer the matter with all available evidence to the City of London Police to investigate if false pretence occurred in 2011 preventing Celtic FC entry into the qualifying rounds of the

I'm guessing there neck deep in this and don't want it to see the light of day ,had that suspicion the day they kicked it in the long grass in 2013 , and there reluctance each year to do anything

Not seen anything to suggest otherwise ,i would also put money on their grubby paws would be all over the 5 - way agreement

Aye, thought that myself but didn't want tae believe it :mad:

Too much for ma wee brain,jist felt all along it wiz a futile exercise!
Basically the board have put it to the sharehloders MD to vote it seems to me, they are just stating that they the board put it to the SFA who have sat on it, shareholders tell the board what to do not the other way about, if enough people want it pursued then the board have to pursue in the sharholders interest or the shares take a nose dive when no-one takes up any new shares that become available.

Basically the board have put it to the sharehloders MD to vote it seems to me, they are just stating that they the board put it to the SFA who have sat on it, shareholders tell the board what to do not the other way about, if enough people want it pursued then the board have to pursue in the sharholders interest or the shares take a nose dive when no-one takes up any new shares that become available.

My only question then Boab would be why are they recommending it gets voted down? Do they not think it's worth pursuing?

My only question then Boab would be why are they recommending it gets voted down? Do they not think it's worth pursuing?
Maybe they consider it a SFA issue to deal with after all they issued the licence and the shareholders could take the SFA to a court or threaten to through lawyers for fraud. Remember the res 12 issue is not restricted to your board to deal with the end result is a fraud has been shown with evidence ibn the high court in Glasgow when it was admitted the tax due had crystalised before a licence was granted, lets see waht happens.

So what happens now?? The board ask shareholders to vote down res 12?? And if shareholders do as asked is that res 12 finished??
Maybe i believe it depends on the shareholders interest in this are they pursuing a personal loss in a divedend or genuinely concerned that Celtic fans were denied a European spot, and a spot which obviously would have gave a dividend if advance was made to further riches. Shareholders can be given sweetners so lets see, but to be honest there is feck all we can do we were not shareholders nor have the power unless we vote with our season tickets which i doubt.

Maybe i believe it depends on the shareholders interest in this are they pursuing a personal loss in a divedend or genuinely concerned that Celtic fans were denied a European spot, and a spot which obviously would have gave a dividend if advance was made to further riches. Shareholders can be given sweetners so lets see, but to be honest there is feck all we can do we were not shareholders nor have the power unless we vote with our season tickets which i doubt.

Well I dont have a season ticket.....🤔🤔🤔
But everytime my family and I are returning back to england, after visiting the family in glasgow, my wee girls like to spend my money in the Celtic shop. Badges, teddies, colouring pencils and celtic books and I always buy a Celtic view....well Mr Lawwell, until you sort this shit out, I will not spend another penny in that shop!!! See how you manage through the winter months without that cash in yer pocket!!!

Maybe they consider it a SFA issue to deal with after all they issued the licence and the shareholders could take the SFA to a court or threaten to through lawyers for fraud. Remember the res 12 issue is not restricted to your board to deal with the end result is a fraud has been shown with evidence ibn the high court in Glasgow when it was admitted the tax due had crystalised before a licence was granted, lets see waht happens.

No I get what your saying but they can't honestly believe that the SFA are going to do anything without pressure being applied and surely the shareholders should expect the full backing of the board if both them and in turn the club have been defrauded due to improper SFA behaviours.

Anyway like you said above, at this particular moment our focus should be on Sunday, it's not that Res12 isn't important because it definitely is but it's not urgent right now and it distracts from an important step to the 9.

HH (y)

Members online

Latest posts

Back