Resolution 12 Merged Threads

I never ever imagined it would come to this but when the well runs dry, it's time to move on a find another well. I now have other interests to pursue now I have decided not to let a football club dictate the rhythm of my life. Each to their own I suppose but never say never cos that's what the traitors in the boardroom are banking on.

Just to lighten the mood a bit.

How far back do you go my friend? Did you see the Lions in the flesh so to speak?

Just to lighten the mood a bit.

How far back do you go my friend? Did you see the Lions in the flesh so to speak?
I supported the team all the way through NIAR and beyond. I come from a large extended Celtic supporting family and had a season ticket when I moved from Glasgow to England. I brought up both my lads as tims despite daily competition from the English Premier League.

Back in the day, we always knew the game in Scotland was rigged but we never had the proof to do anything about it. Now we have more than enough evidence yet our board refuse to do anything about it. If you don't challenge systematic corruption embedded in the game then in my eyes you are almost as bad the cheats. That's how I see Celtic football club right now but at least I have the consolation of supporting the team during the greatest ever period in its history and that will also stay with me.

WE knew our board's response before the AGM'S close of play on Wednesday.
WE suspected a disappointing outcome before the day arrived!
We knew they didn't have the backbone to address the RES 12 atrocities.

They knew we didn't have the backbone to do anything about it.

Everybody goes home.

.....if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

Time will tell if we the Support have the backbone to do something's about it. I'm betting we do.

I supported the team all the way through NIAR and beyond. I come from a large extended Celtic supporting family and had a season ticket when I moved from Glasgow to England. I brought up both my lads as tims despite daily competition from the English Premier League.

Back in the day, we always knew the game in Scotland was rigged but we never had the proof to do anything about it. Now we have more than enough evidence yet our board refuse to do anything about it. If you don't challenge systematic corruption embedded in the game then in my eyes you are almost as bad the cheats. That's how I see Celtic football club right now but at least I have the consolation of supporting the team during the greatest ever period in its history and that will also stay with me.

Agree with you totally re the corruption and the evidence at hand to support this allegation.

What if you were to be told that this matter was not over and men of good will within the Support were looking at another avenue other than the SFA to seek justice? With or without the Board being supportive.

Would you reconsider your decision and perhaps get on board if and when the call was made for us to get behind a different strategy to see justice done?

I am at a loss to understand how a supporter of Celtic who has witnessed the great years ( and a great team ) can just 'turn off'' his affiliation/support like turning off a tap .

I have , like many on here , seen the bad days of the 50's and early 60's , then watched in delight and amazement as we conquered Europe , won nine-in-a-row (without spending money we didn't have ) , experienced many ups and downs through the years , endured the Murray years when he bought the title - then bankrupted 'his' club and walked away - enjoyed copious amounts of jelly and icecream years ....

But if anyone suggested that I walk away because the game here is corrupted ( breaking news - not ! ) then I would say why did you not suggest this in the 50' , the 60's , the 70's etc...

I am at a loss to understand how a supporter of Celtic who has witnessed the great years ( and a great team ) can just 'turn off'' his affiliation/support like turning off a tap .

I have , like many on here , seen the bad days of the 50's and early 60's , then watched in delight and amazement as we conquered Europe , won nine-in-a-row (without spending money we didn't have ) , experienced many ups and downs through the years , endured the Murray years when he bought the title - then bankrupted 'his' club and walked away - enjoyed copious amounts of jelly and icecream years ....

But if anyone suggested that I walk away because the game here is corrupted ( breaking news - not ! ) then I would say why did you not suggest this in the 50' , the 60's , the 70's etc...

I think one of the main reasons someone may think like that is in days gone by we knew what was happening but we were conveniently labeled with the paranoia tag.

Now the Genie is out the bottle and it can be proven conclusively imo that those of a Hun persuasion have lied, cheated, colluded, corrupted, et al and are also guilty of fraud.

It is understandable under these circumstances that some may say "that's it, I've had enough" because the truth of the matter is eventually some day the Huns will win something and we will all know they have cheated to do so.....and as it presently stands our custodians have done little or nowhere near enough to put an end to it even though the evidence is clearly there to finally nail them.

Integrity matters to people. We need to stop talking about it ala the Board and demand it actually is seen to be done.

I agree with you it's not the time to give up and I sincerely hope all those that are contemplating doing this have a rethink as there's a battle to be won and I'm sure with the right strategy and commitment it's one we will.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

The following below is Auldheid's response when asked where Resolution 12 is now at after the Celtic AGM - C&P from CQN

Its been shared with the other three amigos but unless something is done before Xmas to convince us that the SFA mean business and will provide clarity and a deadline (ST renewal being an obvious leverage point) then there is little option but to take the matter to the police having first secured some legal advice.
7D873B5B-CDC9-41A8-81EF-856295B49778.gif

It’s only a month to Christmas, perhaps the requisitioners could start a crowd funding action for legal representation NOW.

If (and it’s a very very big fucking if) the board do give the answers and actions we are looking for then the monies raised could be given to our charitable causes

It’s only a month to Christmas, perhaps the requisitioners could start a crowd funding action for legal representation NOW.

If (and it’s a very very big fucking if) the board do give the answers and actions we are looking for then the monies raised could be given to our charitable causes

I think the Board have finally shown their hand now.

The next push will come from the Support. This isn't going away.

At the AGM Peter Lawwell lied to each and every person present (and by extension to every shareholder and supporter worldwide) when he stated the requisitioners were happy.

Maybe in future the resolutions to reappoint board members should be held TILL THE END of the AGM.... lie to us and your OUT. We pay your fecking £1 million bonus Peter and deserve more than the bullshit you expect us to swallow

At the AGM Peter Lawwell lied to each and every person present (and by extension to every shareholder and supporter worldwide) when he stated the requisitioners were happy.

Maybe in future the resolutions to reappoint board members should be held TILL THE END of the AGM.... lie to us and your OUT. We pay your fecking £1 million bonus Peter and deserve more than the bullshit you expect us to swallow

Unfortunately pal the Board have the majority shareholding your idea just wouldn't fly.

However I do believe there's another route that will be taken but we're going to have to dig deep again to make it happen.

I haven't turned of my support like a tap. I've mulled this over the past five years but made my decision after the AGM when I came to the conclusion that I no longer believe that CFC is now part of the problem and not the solution. To me, honesty and integrity is more important that blindly supporting a football team even one I've supported since boyhood. Blind support is what our corrupt board bank on and is why they think they can get away ignoring the compelling evidence around. They regard CFC as the green half of the Old Firm/Glasgow Derby brand and won't do anything that might endanger the other half of the brand. That's why they allowed EBT Ogilvie to be re-elected as SFA Chair, it's why they allowed SPL to award Sevco with RFC 1872's titles on their website, it explains their lukewarm response to the LNS report and their overall pathetic response to the Continuation Myth.

For more years than I care to remember, supporting the team was like a drug to me and it dictated my daily and weekly timetable just so I would be in a position to watch the team on the telly and make a 300 mile journey up the M6 to watch them at CP. I am now free from that drug and the rotten stench that surrounds the dead corpse that is the the rigged professional game in Scotland. I have never suggested that any other supporter should "walk away" but hopefully this explains how I got to this position. I suspect in the coming months I may not be the only one.

Toonheid Pilgrim :
You have stated your case very eloquently - but ( there is always a but , isn't there ? ) from what you say I would , respectfully , take issue with a couple of things -

1. From what you say I infer that those of us who do NOT walk away from a lifetime of support are therefore showing less ''honesty and integrity '' than you . That's probably not what you meant , but it is how I interpret what you have written .

2. If we all adopted this attitude , the club would fold tomorrow ! How does that help cure corruption in the game ?

Again , I find it impossible to walk away from a club I have supported man ( old man now ) and boy just because the fix is in ! It has always been there and yet we have prevailed to an extraordinary degree .
Yes , we are more aware now of some of the ways that we have been 'shafted' by the referees , the authorities and even betrayed at times by our own Board .

But remember , the Board are not Celtic , Parkhead is not Celtic , even the team in a sense , is not really Celtic . Remember what Jock said - Football without fans is nothing . WE. ARE. CELTIC.

our team wins despite boards,despite corruption,despite"anyone but celtic" we do not blindly follow our team,we are well aware of the stinking corruption, in oor wee country,thats why we give a girfuy tae the huns,their institutions,their smsm and their thug support,ive done it for 60 years and will continue to do it till the day i die,because that is what they want,for us to fold and give up, ai'nt phuqin happenin!!!! HH

our team wins despite boards,despite corruption,despite"anyone but celtic" we do not blindly follow our team,we are well aware of the stinking corruption, in oor wee country,thats why we give a girfuy tae the huns,their institutions,their smsm and their thug support,ive done it for 60 years and will continue to do it till the day i die,because that is what they want,for us to fold and give up, ai'nt phuqin happenin!!!! HH

Keep it lit Michael (y)

I’m so glad we have people able to continue this fight for us.
I can’t help but think that our club was built on integrity and honesty to help the poor and yet here we are with our Board not doing anything and flying in the face of injustice and dishonesty within Scottish football. HH

Well said.

We have to always remember what matters if we truly are...."More than a Club"

Members online

Latest posts

Back