Resolution 12 Merged Threads

The following below is Auldheid's response when asked where Resolution 12 is now at after the Celtic AGM - C&P from CQN

Actually I didn’t feel despondent as I more or less anticipated what line they would take based on lack of effective action since the charges of non compliance were first made in May, deepening by end of May when hard evidence emerged of what took place at end of March 2011 which was the last piece in the jigsaw.

What I hoped would happen was the matter would finally be taken to UEFA but suspected the policy would be to continue to stick with the SFA JPDT route that stalled in July. I could accept that if I knew what was being taken to CAS, why and when and a deadline to complete was set.

So after requesting an update for the audience that confirmed no change of direction I responded as follows, interrupting Peter Lawwell when he stated requisitioners were happy with what was said about Celtic making it clear to SFA that the issue would not go away,d were responsible to shareholders and so needed answers , by going off script and saying “Sorry Peter, Im not happy” (to a cheer) followed by

” Lets see if I have this right.

Fourteen months after instigating an investigation the SFA are assuring Celtic shareholders via the club that something, but we don’t know what, will be referred to CAS but we don’t know why nor do we know when.

(A nod to Brendan for The League Cup final: The grass at Hampden will be longer than the grass at Tynecastle)

The assurances that something unclear will happen comes four months after that CAS referral decision was made and there still has been no referral.

It has been five months since June when the shareholders lawyer (at a cost of £2.5k on top of earlier bills amounting to £7.5k) put a series of questions along with supporting evidence to the SFA copied to Celtic to which no answers have as yet been given.

So the questions I have for The Celtic Board are:

1. Are Celtic actually bound by the SFA JPDT Decision to refer something to CAS and if so on what basis given that Andrea Traverso Head of UEFA Club Licensing in his letter of 8th June to Celtic shareholders said and I quote.

“It is not the general policy of UEFA to write directly to lawyers representing unidentified clients and if this is a matter a member club of the Scottish Football Association ( IE CELTIC ) wishes to take up with UEFA then the club should do so directly.”

Further: can it be explained to shareholders here in the room and at large why Celtic are not asking UEFA CFCB to investigate given:

1. Fundamentally it is a breach of UEFA rules that is under investigation, which is a job for UEFA – and what Res12 requested.

And

2. UEFA’s recent statement of 12 November (and again I quote)

“Should new information suggest that previously concluded cases have been abused, those cases may be capable of being re-opened as determined on a case-by-case basis.”

In summary:

• Why have Celtic from the beginning chosen to eschew direct UEFA involvement?

• Why are they not now taking the new information into account in respect of that choice and reviewing it?

• Given the time it has taken the SFA to decide that CAS should be involved (for unclear reasons) are Celtic willing to wait an undetermined period until the SFA are able to progress the matter or will it be all over by ST Renewal time next April?

• Would it be possible for shareholders representatives to meet the SFA Compliance Officer and CEO before Christmas to ascertain progress, to be able to provide assurances based on clarity to those they represent?

• Can we have answers to those questions confirmed in writing please to send to signatories of Resolution 12?”

I’ll be e mailing this to Celtic tomorrow in respect of the last point to obtain answers to the preceding questions.

Its been shared with the other three amigos but unless something is done before Xmas to convince us that the SFA mean business and will provide clarity and a deadline (ST renewal being an obvious leverage point) then there is little option but to take the matter to the police having first secured some legal advice.

It would not be Celtic who are accused of fraud but depending on what is uncovered there could be an aiding and abetting fallout.

I think disappointed/sad rather than despondent is more appropriate that professional football not just Celtic has sold its soul to the devil.

Reagan, Doncaster and now Maxwell are all complicit in this long drawn out saga, but they don't hang about when it comes to punishing our players for little or nothing on the field.

If there weren't any reason or reasons of carnality, jiggery pokery or just being in cahoots with the cheating fuckers in the SFA, then...why would't Lawwell, Bankier and Livingstone have taken RES 12 forward?
They have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain otherwise, ............which convinces me Lawwell and co are shitting themselves that Celtic fans and shareholders are not letting this go.

It sure looks like a can of vipers is going to be released, IF the Celtic directors oblige the shareholders, ALL of whom, as well as non-shareholders are justifiably enraged at our tournament 'omissions' and financial losses because of the SFA and Res 12.

This effectively shows our board don't give a damn about our feelings and are ONLY interested in their own pockets with full houses every week!

The Celtic board have been strangely reticent to take this forward especially as UEFA have said they would look at it, IF they officially requested it be reviewed.

OR have the filthy unwashed over at the 'outpost' put the frighteners on them....... have they been 'got at'?

Not much surprises me any more with our board..........Fergus must be pulling his hair out!!

The following below is Auldheid's response when asked where Resolution 12 is now at after the Celtic AGM - C&P from CQN

Actually I didn’t feel despondent as I more or less anticipated what line they would take based on lack of effective action since the charges of non compliance were first made in May, deepening by end of May when hard evidence emerged of what took place at end of March 2011 which was the last piece in the jigsaw.

What I hoped would happen was the matter would finally be taken to UEFA but suspected the policy would be to continue to stick with the SFA JPDT route that stalled in July. I could accept that if I knew what was being taken to CAS, why and when and a deadline to complete was set.

So after requesting an update for the audience that confirmed no change of direction I responded as follows, interrupting Peter Lawwell when he stated requisitioners were happy with what was said about Celtic making it clear to SFA that the issue would not go away,d were responsible to shareholders and so needed answers , by going off script and saying “Sorry Peter, Im not happy” (to a cheer) followed by

Fourteen months after instigating an investigation the SFA are assuring Celtic shareholders via the club that something, but we don’t know what, will be referred to CAS but we don’t know why nor do we know when.

(A nod to Brendan for The League Cup final: The grass at Hampden will be longer than the grass at Tynecastle)

The assurances that something unclear will happen comes four months after that CAS referral decision was made and there still has been no referral.

It has been five months since June when the shareholders lawyer (at a cost of £2.5k on top of earlier bills amounting to £7.5k) put a series of questions along with supporting evidence to the SFA copied to Celtic to which no answers have as yet been given.

1. Are Celtic actually bound by the SFA JPDT Decision to refer something to CAS and if so on what basis given that Andrea Traverso Head of UEFA Club Licensing in his letter of 8th June to Celtic shareholders said and I quote.

“It is not the general policy of UEFA to write directly to lawyers representing unidentified clients and if this is a matter a member club of the Scottish Football Association ( IE CELTIC ) wishes to take up with UEFA then the club should do so directly.”

Further: can it be explained to shareholders here in the room and at large why Celtic are not asking UEFA CFCB to investigate given:

1. Fundamentally it is a breach of UEFA rules that is under investigation, which is a job for UEFA – and what Res12 requested.

And

“Should new information suggest that previously concluded cases have been abused, those cases may be capable of being re-opened as determined on a case-by-case basis.”

In summary:

• Why are they not now taking the new information into account in respect of that choice and reviewing it?

• Given the time it has taken the SFA to decide that CAS should be involved (for unclear reasons) are Celtic willing to wait an undetermined period until the SFA are able to progress the matter or will it be all over by ST Renewal time next April?

• Would it be possible for shareholders representatives to meet the SFA Compliance Officer and CEO before Christmas to ascertain progress, to be able to provide assurances based on clarity to those they represent?

• Can we have answers to those questions confirmed in writing please to send to signatories of Resolution 12?”

I’ll be e mailing this to Celtic tomorrow in respect of the last point to obtain answers to the preceding questions.

Its been shared with the other three amigos but unless something is done before Xmas to convince us that the SFA mean business and will provide clarity and a deadline (ST renewal being an obvious leverage point) then there is little option but to take the matter to the police having first secured some legal advice.

It would not be Celtic who are accused of fraud but depending on what is uncovered there could be an aiding and abetting fallout.

I think disappointed/sad rather than despondent is more appropriate that professional football not just Celtic has sold its soul to the devil.

???????

the huns are already latchin on to it "even yer board calls yeez bigots" ffs! like i've always said, we win in spite of our board, always has been always will be, cos boards just don't get it, heated driveways, disco lights, fans collecting for foodbanks,sleepin out tae highlight homelessness, wee disconnect there methinks!!

I agree with very little the board does but I agree with the sentiment it drags us into the gutter and gives our enemies a stick to beat us with singing these songs at games. It is getting worse and I hope the fans forum coming up will get a resolution to cut them out. I don’t believe these songs inspire the team. I know there are strong feelings on this but I think it hurts the clubs image. I can’t understand why anybody would want to do that. We have the best songbook of any club in the world. I wish we would sing them.

I would love, just once, if our board would actually defend our fans on this fucking issue. They banned the GB from Celtic park. Yet allow the scum in to sing their anti-catholic SECTARIAN songs. Yes, condemn the singing of IRA REBEL songs if that's how you feel but dont give our enemies the stick to beat us with by claiming the songs that some fan sing are sectarian...they are not. We do not attack anyone in our songs over their faith and religion. At the moment the only content of the AGM that the media are reporting on is that our board are condemning our fans over sectarian singing. The board are the ones who have played into the media and our enemies hands by tarring our fans with the same brush as them. They could have stated that although the songs are not sectarian and not at a par with the bile that is sung at other grounds, they do not agree with the IRA rebel songs being sung at Celtic park.

I would love, just once, if our board would actually defend our fans on this fucking issue. They banned the GB from Celtic park. Yet allow the scum in to sing their anti-catholic SECTARIAN songs. Yes, condemn the singing of IRA REBEL songs if that's how you feel but dont give our enemies the stick to beat us with by claiming the songs that some fan sing are sectarian...they are not. We do not attack anyone in our songs over their faith and religion. At the moment the only content of the AGM that the media are reporting on is that our board are condemning our fans over sectarian singing. The board are the ones who have played into the media and our enemies hands by tarring our fans with the same brush as them. They could have stated that although the songs are not sectarian and not at a par with the bile that is sung at other grounds, they do not agree with the IRA rebel songs being sung at Celtic park.

I think they guy mentioned the sad orange bastard one we sang as a response to the Huns singing it about TB. That’s seldom heard. It’s the other ones the board were focusing on mainly.

Is singing songs about the colour orange classed as sectarian these days then?? In that case I must be sectarian as I can't stand that orange prick Trump and the birds from TOWIE piss me right off!!!!

???????. Fuckin Arseholes

The various Celtic blogs today are interesting re their coverage of Res 12 or indeed their lack of coverage in some cases. Make your own minds up about that.

And

In summary:

As I said in response to James Forrest's post a few days back - I'd get Sevco tattooed on my forehead if we actually see real appropriately measured justice served on any club playing from ipox. However I'm very confident I won't have to suffer that fate. eTims outline it exceptionally well in regards to our PLC Board. Pay lip service to the fans, but in reality no desire to see those scumbags punished. I could scratch my head all day pondering why. But as usual most things come down to money. So I've no doubt Lawwell will have crunched the numbers and concluded its better to have that despicable organisation in the top flight and never be brought to account. As eTims states, we (Celtic) are complicit in some way. So let's all be prepared for the whitewash. http://etims.net/?p=13663

As I said in response to James Forrest's post a few days back - I'd get Sevco tattooed on my forehead if we actually see real appropriately measured justice served on any club playing from ipox. However I'm very confident I won't have to suffer that fate. eTims outline it exceptionally well in regards to our PLC Board. Pay lip service to the fans, but in reality no desire to see those scumbags punished. I could scratch my head all day pondering why. But as usual most things come down to money. So I've no doubt Lawwell will have crunched the numbers and concluded its better to have that despicable organisation in the top flight and never be brought to account. As eTims states, we (Celtic) are complicit in some way. So let's all be prepared for the whitewash. http://etims.net/?p=13663

Have to agree. I noted my own surprise at how optimistic that post from James sounded and hoped that he would be right and we would be proved wrong.

The various Celtic blogs today are interesting re their coverage of Res 12 or indeed their lack of coverage in some cases. Make your own minds up about that.

That being the case WC.

What does Celtic Noise officially think of things in relation to what's happened surrounding Resolution 12 and what should happen going forward.....and how should we proceed from here to see justice done and bring those who are accountable and allegedly guilty of corruption and fraud to justice?

You have the platform.

Respectfully, how about an editorial on the matter? Why not take the lead?

If good people do nothing.....you know the rest.

Last edited:
In the run up to the 2013 AGM, I decided that my support for the team would end if Resolution 12 was defeated as it would be final proof that my club was not only happy to go along with the cheating and corruption in the professional game in Scotland but was complicit in it. As the resolution was not heard, I held back in the feint hope that the club would at last take the lead in fighting the cheats.

I clung on to that hope for five years but the last AGM outcome has helped me make a decision I never wanted to make. From this point on I will pay no more interest in the rigged game in Scotland and I no longer count myself as a supporter of a team I have followed since the mid-sixties.

Good luck to the guys who want to continue carry the fight to the enemy which includes those traitors inside the Celtic boardroom but I have better things to waste my time on that won’t increase my blood pressure to dangerous levels. This may or may not be a flounce but it’s how I feel and everyone has to do what their conscience tells them. It's my personal decision and I'm not asking or expecting any other supporter to follow suit.

I used to sing, "We don't care if we win, lose or draw....". Now I just don't care...

In the run up to the 2013 AGM, I decided that my support for the team would end if Resolution 12 was defeated as it would be final proof that my club was not only happy to go along with the cheating and corruption in the professional game in Scotland but was complicit in it. As the resolution was not heard, I held back in the feint hope that the club would at last take the lead in fighting the cheats.

I clung on to that hope for five years but the last AGM outcome has helped me make a decision I never wanted to make. From this point on I will pay no more interest in the rigged game in Scotland and I no longer count myself as a supporter of a team I have followed since the mid-sixties.

Good luck to the guys who want to continue carry the fight to the enemy which includes those traitors inside the Celtic boardroom but I have better things to waste my time on that won’t increase my blood pressure to dangerous levels. This may or may not be a flounce but it’s how I feel and everyone has to do what their conscience tells them. It's my personal decision and I'm not asking or expecting any other supporter to follow suit.

I used to sing, "We don't care if we win, lose or draw....". Now I just don't care...

Sad to see anyone abandon the club they have supported for so long .

I don't care about any action or non-action from the Board - it could never affect my support !
If we all adopted that attitude then no one would be supporting any club anywhere !

Surely the point of being a football supporter is that we endure all sorts of trials and tribulations , disasters , good times , bad times - but in the end they do not overcome our love for the club we have chosen to support .
It is irrational and beyond explanation - but try to persuade us that we are wrong !

With over 8,900 views its clear that this subject has a lot of interest to a lot of Celtic fans.
Someone should point this out to certain directors, they may find no matter what other good things they have achieved at the club, this lack of action will be their abiding legacy.

Sad to see anyone abandon the club they have supported for so long .

I don't care about any action or non-action from the Board - it could never affect my support !
If we all adopted that attitude then no one would be supporting any club anywhere !

Surely the point of being a football supporter is that we endure all sorts of trials and tribulations , disasters , good times , bad times - but in the end they do not overcome our love for the club we have chosen to support .
It is irrational and beyond explanation - but try to persuade us that we are wrong !
I never ever imagined it would come to this but when the well runs dry, it's time to move on a find another well. I now have other interests to pursue now I have decided not to let a football club dictate the rhythm of my life. Each to their own I suppose but never say never cos that's what the traitors in the boardroom are banking on.

WE knew our board's response before the AGM'S close of play on Wednesday.
WE suspected a disappointing outcome before the day arrived!
We knew they didn't have the backbone to address the RES 12 atrocities.

They knew we didn't have the backbone to do anything about it.

Everybody goes home.

.....if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

Latest posts

Back