Resolution 12 Merged Threads

There are strong musings that dark forces have threatened the Celtic Board with retribution if they do not let this matter go. Anyone that has ventured on to any Hun site will know what this alludes to.

They control the press therefore they believe they will control the narrative.

I hope the Board has the courage to do what is right. We shall find out soon enough
Why not give the info to media outside the bubble of Scotland? Talksport would probably like it. The Guardian have really backed Millwall over the local council's plans to steal the ground around Millwall in order to build houses. (I'm Millwall / Celtic. . I know!) One journalist called Barney Ronay has written five articles on it so far. Worth a try.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/aug/17/millwall-inquiry-battle-den-lewisham-council

Do you remember when we were reported twice within weeks for offensive singing. Both times the polis match commanders mysteriously heard what no one else did. At the same time we have deadco fans being openly sectarian, week in, week out. I wonder if that was part of the official warning to let it be?

I don't pretend to have any sort of inside knowledge of the Res 12 issue, but the thing that really bemuses me is the decisions reached in the process of the LNS cover up that cross over this. The Res12 guys reference a letter dated February 2011 from HRMC in which there was clear evidence of a crystalised outstanding payable for tax that had been evaded and penalties/interest. It wasn't contested. Given LNS ultimate verdict was that there was no evidence of dishonesty, surely this evidence blows those conclusions dead out the water.

If you then take the deliberate failure to disclose as being to protect the Rangers financial interests then its a very different picture to 'we didn't realise we had to'.

Its a thread that when tugged can pull everything apart. You'd really need to expect that Doncaster and the SFA will do everything in their power to kill any attempt. Going to CAS puts us in contravention of UEFA rules - I'd have thought Celtic taking this to UEFA to pre-empt that would be the best avenue. The 'we can't get justice through the SFA as they are up to their eyes in it' approach. I'd like to think in UEFA's recent attempts to clean up they'd listen. Is that an avenue already traversed?
====
It is because of the consequences on LNS that you mention that no one wants to pull the thread of the jersey.
The key letter is that of 20th May 2011 that replicates much of the February letter.
The link is that had this letter been provided to SFA as required by UEFA rules the UEFA licence could not have been granted as it contradicted the proof provided to the SFA that allowed the grant in the first place.
The more this is understood by the many the greater will be the anger across the supporter spectrum and that understanding will grow.

It is a matter of time.

Going to UEFA should be the chosen route if 5 years late for Celtic. It is the right thing to do.

====
It is because of the consequences on LNS that you mention that no one wants to pull the thread of the jersey.
The key letter is that of 20th May 2011 that replicates much of the February letter.
The link is that had this letter been provided to SFA as required by UEFA rules the UEFA licence could not have been granted as it contradicted the proof provided to the SFA that allowed the grant in the first place.
The more this is understood by the many the greater will be the anger across the supporter spectrum and that understanding will grow.

It is a matter of time.

Going to UEFA should be the chosen route if 5 years late for Celtic. It is the right thing to do.
Really good to see you contributing here. Also to know where things stand on that. Cheers fella. We’ve liaised before on a different forum (with a slightly different name)

Tbh i do not care about other clubs and its fans. If they want to be involved in pushing for justice then they need to be more vocal towards the SFA and their own Boards and push them to join us in this fight.
If they dont then we as Celtic fans and Celtic must push forward regardless, via a truly independent enquiry or through the courts. Going to celtic games since i was 3 years old and being a ST holder during the ebt years my club must defend my rights and that of our fans in all ways. Even if that means being banned from European Football because we went down the legal route. Justice is more important than cash to me. Nothing other than title and medal stripping, public apology to scottish football clubs and its fans and a public acknowledgement that newco is not the same rangers, Celtic must pursue reimbursment against BDO ( newco is not the same club or i would be pursuing them) no matter how small the amount we get from BDO and also pursue the SFA for loss of earnings and brand damage. Nothing else will do for me. Hail Hail
=======
I sometimes wonder if Celtic appreciate the feelings of anger that you have expressed here.I've heard it from folk who have spent years and a small fortune following Celtic everywhere.
Now might be a time for you and others who feel the same to let Celtic know your feelings. Or write to CSA and CST who are both in the picture can pass them on.
An AGM is not too far away. Give Celtic a heads up.

=======
I sometimes wonder if Celtic appreciate the feelings of anger that you have expressed here.I've heard it from folk who have spent years and a small fortune following Celtic everywhere.
Now might be a time for you and others who feel the same to let Celtic know your feelings. Or write to CSA and CST who are both in the picture can pass them on.
An AGM is not too far away. Give Celtic a heads up.
I was hoping from the nature of this thread and James’ comments that this might provide a coordinated forum for a mass expression of exactly that

====

It is a matter of time.

Auldheid, do you believe Celtic will do the right thing and pursue it as far as possible

Auldheid, do you believe Celtic will do the right thing and pursue it as far as possible

Only if they see it in the best interests of Celtic, which is why CSA and CST involvement is crucial.

In respect of support for honest governance the Aberdeen support banners have put our own guys to shame, although FAC quite rightly took up a lot of CST resource.

That has ended but CSA have been very supportive.

FRAUD BY DECEPTION

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/35/notes/division/5

Oldco Rangers and SFA in my view break all the above in the link above if it applies.

As i am not from a legal background but surely Celtic must pursue both Rangers Oldco/Newco and The SFA. For Frauds commited against them and other clubs, for monies lost and reputational brand damages.

We need Justice not just against the SFA But Rangers Oldco. As newco are not the same club they should not be honoured as the same, by us, any other club, SFA, UEFA.

Should we not pursue BDO as creditors owed money from loss of SPL and champions league monies.
I've said my piece on the Judicial Protocol here

https://www.sfm.scot/fantastic-voyage/?cid=19772

Will we ever see the documents you have seen James. The "smoking gun". I know there is a lot of evidence out there already but in your blog you state you have seen things that we haven't seen or wouldn't believe. I can't imaging the Scottish rags will be queing up to print these document and evidence.
It all depends on circumstances but info is not confined to one source.

I must admit I'm a newcomer when it comes to the dark side of Scottish football. It wasn't till the liquidation of rangers that I started to read Celtic blogs and that was due to the "everything is fine" articles in our newspapers at the time. All I knew of the cheating going on was my dad saying "They are fucking cheats" and "all the refs are masons." I was one of those fans who supported Celtic and didn't really care about the politics and what was going on behind closed doors. Not anymore obviously. What I'm saying is, I wouldn't begin to know where to look to find anymore info that I haven't already seen. And I only see what's on guys like James and Phil's blogs. They are the guys who have kept fans like me in the loop. I would hope that if he, and other bloggers like him have seen and has access to documents that categorically show the corruption in Scottish football, that they would get it out there for people like me to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Celtic try to let this die,there will be a huge fans backlash, not to mention shareholders. Our club have been cheated out of millions of ££££s. We deserve at the very least to see justice done in regard to trophies "won" by default being taken back.I doubt Celtic or other clubs will get any actual payments, other Euro clubs should also be letting their feelings known.

Members online

Latest posts

Back